🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Urban Education

Authorities are searching for a killer after a woman was fatally wounded in a drive-by shooting on Detroit’s east side.

The shooting happened late Tuesday night on Outer Drive near Conley Street, just west of Mound Road.

Police say three women had spent a night out on the town and were sitting in a car when an SUV pulled up and someone inside opened fire.

A 28-year-old woman who was sitting in the back seat was shot multiple times. She was declared dead on arrival at a local hospital. The other women were uninjured.

But Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson didn't show up. I guess black lives only matter if they are black criminals who get shot by cops.

Leftybobo is not only a racist, but a damn nazi as well.

Then everyone I talk to is a Nazi if you mean wanting to get 16 year old poor single black girls to put IUD's in their vajayjays, then yes I'm a Nazi.

What a dumb fuck you are. Can't even handle your own fucking thread. You even kill your own threads. Nice!

You said, “I recently read that urban education is the toughest path for educators, but also the most important.

1. Why is it the toughest path?
2. Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate?
3. Why is it the most important? It’s your thread. Please explain if you are capable.
Then you said “Kids attending schools in urban districts often face every obstacle to success you can imagine.”

4. What are those obstacles?

Then you go on to say, “Lots of inner city public schools insist students try, and lots of their parents are quite concerned and involved.”

5. Ok so then what’s the problem? Why then are “urban” kids the toughest to educate?
6. Why is educating them the MOST important?

If you can't answer these simple questions maybe you shouldn't have started the god damn thread.

7. Or did you just want to show everyone what a liberal conservative you are?

So you are against a push to get people who shouldn’t be parents on the most effective birth control. You want to leave it up to them and just hope they miraculously become intelligent someday and stop making the same mistake generation after generation.

8. How is that working out for us?

If you can't answer simple questions I'm going to stop coming to this thread and then it'll be another thread you have destroyed. Go ahead, make my day.

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

And that's just a speck of what's involved.

Last edited:
..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.
You said, “I recently read that urban education is the toughest path for educators, but also the most important.

1. Why is it the toughest path?
2. Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate?
3. Why is it the most important? It’s your thread. Please explain if you are capable.
Then you said “Kids attending schools in urban districts often face every obstacle to success you can imagine.”

4. What are those obstacles?

Then you go on to say, “Lots of inner city public schools insist students try, and lots of their parents are quite concerned and involved.”

5. Ok so then what’s the problem? Why then are “urban” kids the toughest to educate?
6. Why is educating them the MOST important?

If you can't answer these simple questions maybe you shouldn't have started the god damn thread.

7. Or did you just want to show everyone what a liberal conservative you are?

So you are against a push to get people who shouldn’t be parents on the most effective birth control. You want to leave it up to them and just hope they miraculously become intelligent someday and stop making the same mistake generation after generation.

8. How is that working out for us?

If you can't answer simple questions I'm going to stop coming to this thread and then it'll be another thread you have destroyed. Go ahead, make my day.

How do you know this? Are you black?

And why don't you mind your own fucking business? If you have no advice or suggestions on how they can fix their problems, why bring it up? Are you rubbing salt in the wounds? Do you have any ideas on how to help?

Oh wait a minute, you're not black so mind your own fucking business, remember? Racist cracker. You're just talking out of your ass. Trying to make yourself feel better about your irish white privilege

But yesterday you said "Lots of inner city public schools insist students try, and lots of their parents are quite concerned and involved."

Now you say they "very often" face obstacles, but then won't name what those obstacles are. Probably because you will be a hypocritical racist if you say what you are thinking out loud. Stupid bastard.

How do you know this? Are you black? .....

You keep finding new ways to be illogical. You really are as dumb as a doorknob.

Let's see if the lab rat has even the slightest capacity to learn: "urban" does not mean "black," you stupid piece of shit.

Then everyone I talk to is a Nazi if you mean wanting to get 16 year old poor single black girls to put IUD's in their vajayjays, then yes I'm a Nazi.......

Yes, you're a nazi, and you can shove your nazi eugenics bullshit right up your racist ass.
Amazing you, who never lived in a hood, knows more about the plight of the black people better than I do but for some reason you can't/won't explain it.

And by the way, putting an IUD in a poor woman's pussy until she is ready to have kids is not eugenics.

is a set of beliefs and practices that aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population. It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher rates of sexual reproduction for people with desired traits (positive eugenics), or reduced rates of sexual reproduction and sterilization of people with less-desired or undesired traits (negative eugenics), or both

Planned Parenthood is not Eugenics. I never said I wanted to improve the genetic quality of black people. The same poor ass black girl could mature, get an education, find the right guy and have wonderful kids.

Again, trying to achieve lower birth rates among poor single women is not eugenics.

What is it called when you encourage poor women in poverty to have as many kids as they can? I call you a son of a bitch asshole for encouraging that. Now that woman will never get out of poverty and most likely her kids will make the same mistakes she made.

... yesterday you said "Lots of inner city public schools insist students try, and lots of their parents are quite concerned and involved."....

That's right.
But then you turn around and say this: Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Which is it? Is it LOTS of inner city students and parents are good or do they OFTEN face obstacles that can deeply affect their ability to learn?

And what are these obstacles? You've yet to tell us.

Forum List

Back