US Ambassador quits because of Trump.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.

Letting our "allies" fuck US on Trade, Immigration and Defense over the last 50 years is what has hurt this country.

No one likes it when a sucker wises up.

FUCK THEM ALL.
Perhaps you could give us some examples of this ?

How about our 147 billion dollar trade deficit with the EU?

article-doc-d3287-1wIWFIVVAKbb58de463740ec55c8-494_634x472.jpg
I asked for some examples and you just whined. You could address this by making stuff that we want..

It is an example of the EU fucking US. If you want something more specific, be more specific.
It is nothing of the sort. You need to link the figures to restrictive practices in order to support your bogus stance.

US ambassador quits 'over Trump comments'

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

The magazine was quoting from a private Facebook post by the envoy.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

He has also imposed trade tariffs on some EU industries.

Other US diplomats left their posts early in recent months:

Imagine having to work for such a pig ?

Good. Glad we're rid of him.

A career diplomat with 33 years in the foreign service, Melville was appointed to his position by President Barack Obama in 2015.

Letting our "allies" fuck US on Trade, Immigration and Defense over the last 50 years is what has hurt this country.

No one likes it when a sucker wises up.

FUCK THEM ALL.

I asked for some examples and you just whined. You could address this by making stuff that we want..

It is an example of the EU fucking US. If you want something more specific, be more specific.
It is nothing of the sort. You need to link the figures to restrictive practices in order to support your bogus stance.

Soooo, you want me to find the EU policies where they openly state that the intent of their policies is to unfairly advance their interests of their citizens at the expense of US citizens?

That's a nice bar you set.

Funny thing about that. Cheaters are generally liars too.

Here is the thing. I don't about how or why anymore. THe time for that discussion is long past.

THe trade is not mutually beneficial, so we should stop it.

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

Trump has very valid points.
Our NATO Allies are screwing over the American Taxpayers by not paying for their share for their defense.
European countries are who started the tariffs.

Once again Trump is not the bad guy. He is just trying to make things fair.

How are they screwing over the American Taxpayers?

The US CHOOSES to spend a massive amount on defense.

The spends a lot of money, but on what?

800px-Defense_spending.png

Int he 1990s defense spending was down below $500 billion a year. Bush pumped this up to over $750 billion a year because of Afghanistan and Iraq. Attacking wars, not defensive wars.

Can we say the US was spending 1/3rd of their budget on Iraq?

Apparently $2.4 trillion had been spent on the Iraq war by 2017, that's 14 years which is $171 billion a year. Along with Afghanistan that's at LEAST 1/3 of the budget.

This takes the US's 3.1% of GDP down to 2% of GDP at least and doesn't include operations in other countries that have nothing to do with defense.

France spends more than 2% of GDP.

Trump complains, but he has to see that the countries with the highest defense spending in the EU, the French and British, are the ones who do the most warring. Along side the US.

This isn't about defense at all.
Its a scam.Why do US voters put up with this ?

What's a scam?

That the US spend more money on the military because they go around the world warring that other NATO countries do who don't go around the world warring?

How much does the US spend on DEFENSE rather than attack? Probably the same as everyone else.

Soooo, you want me to find the EU policies where they openly state that the intent of their policies is to unfairly advance their interests of their citizens at the expense of US citizens?

Here is the thing. I don't about how or why anymore. THe time for that discussion is long past.

Lol !!!!
You are a piece of work arent you ? You throw out accusations and cant back them up.
A trade surplus is not evidence of any wrong doing. A policy designed to create a surplus might possibly be.

You are just throwing out soundbites from the dickhad because they comfort you.

Come back with some evidence or leave this to adults.

Lol !!!!
You are a piece of work arent you ? You throw out accusations and cant back them up.
A trade surplus is not evidence of any wrong doing. A policy designed to create a surplus might possibly be.

Trade is supposed to be mutually beneficial.

We are not benefiting from most of our trade.

That is the relevant point.

YOu want to argue that your nations did not cheat?

1. I don't really believe you.

2. It doesn't matter. We are tired of being fucked, regardless of whether it is a fair "fucking" or not.

Lol !!!!

2. It doesn't matter. We are tired of being fucked, regardless of whether it is a fair "fucking" or not.
Classic trumpian bullshit. Im not doing well, whose fault is it ?

I am not really making any argument. I am asking you to back up your drivel. Which of course you cant.

Lol !!!!

I am not really making any argument. I am asking you to back up your drivel. Which of course you cant.

It's not about blame even.

THe policy is not working. Let's stop doing it.

NOW.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Lol !!!!

NOW.

Im not confused about anything more than how an adult can believe this shite.

Here is a question for you Einstein. Today I will pull on my Nike trainers and trot down to Starbucks for an overpriced latte. Later on today I might have a Coke and a burger at Macdonalds.

My guess is that my use of all of these American products will not impact at all on the EU/US trade balance. But they are all quintessentialy American.

So Malaysia(?) will get the cash from my Nikes,Luxembourg for my coffee and the UK for my coke and burger.

Now explain to me how the EU is screwing the US.

Lol !!!!

NOW.

Here is a question for you Einstein. Today I will pull on my Nike trainers and trot down to Starbucks for an overpriced latte. Later on today I might have a Coke and a burger at Macdonalds.

My guess is that my use of all of these American products will not impact at all on the EU/US trade balance. But they are all quintessentialy American.

So Malaysia(?) will get the cash from my Nikes,Luxembourg for my coffee and the UK for my coke and burger.

Decades of large trade deficits are hollowing out our manufacturing employment with large and very negative effects.

Correction. HAVE hollowed out.

Time to stop that. NOW.

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.
Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.
we keep acting like it's wrong to praise an enemy.

kim - i do believe praise would be over-stated until the summit. can we agree there? not much praise in "rocketman" and "full force of the united states" nope. not praise there. now - fast forward to working for peace. nothing seen here in 70 some odd years. are we doing to continue the insults and not take a chance or tone it down and try?

putin - you don't have to like someone to see what they are good at doing. well that seems to be a requirement when it comes to trump so maybe this is why the left doesn't ever offer trump a kudo for something going good. to become a countries leader - well your average person simply doesn't do that. at this point a neutral observer would put the russians ahead of us for simply how to get in the head of your "enemy". troll them and let their own fears do the rest.

they certainly did troll us. and look what we've done to that and how much we've let it rip us apart. their fault, or ours? again, you don't have to like your opponents to respect them and how they got there.

dutarte - the company i work for has a lot of people in the philippines. maybe cause we're based over there - that could do it. but i work with many here in the US also and they just never talk that much about him. in fact, your bringing him up now is the first i've heard his name this year while on the office. if they hate him they don't wear him on their sleeve and demand the world take note like trump haters do.

so - Kim - what should trump have done in that situation?
putin - average men get to be leaders of the soviet union?
duarte - ok. you got a 3rd name in. congrats.

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.

Yer right! Trump is an apple polisher on a mission from God.
I think it is a bad idea to be praising authoritarian regimes while attacking those who have long shared our democratic values and goals. It would be like praising Venezuala’s Dictator.
or attacking israel and even funding the leaderships opposition during an election in said israel. and i didn't know iran shared our democratic values to the point where we needed to "return" money to them.

Lol !!!!

NOW.

Decades of large trade deficits are hollowing out our manufacturing employment with large and very negative effects.

Time to stop that. NOW.
You cant answer basic questions. You are trumps base. #maga

NOW.

Time to stop that. NOW.
You cant answer basic questions. You are trumps base. #maga

I did answer it. I don't care anymore.

If our trade is not mutually beneficial, and it obviously has not been, then change it or stop it.

NOW.

And I don't want to see fucking lawyers using "details" and bullshit to slow the process.

DO IT NOW.

That ambassador will find another cushy job somewhere else. Hell he might even have to get a real job.

The UN countries have screwing us over for years. They sure as shit haven't been paying for the protection they expect.

Just another reason to tell the UN to kiss our asses and the next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

Obama appointee.
Nuff said.

This prick has been trashing Trump on Twitter for close to a month.
I'm not impressed. If you read his crap it reads like your average commie in the FBI.

Lol !!!!

Try going to a foreign country and look for American made products in their stores.
Then go to Walmart and try to find American made products.
Then you'll understand how tariffs work.

Lol !!!!

NOW.

EU doesn't remember or appreciate how we saved their sorry butts in WWI and WWII. 'Nuff said.

Lol !!!!

Try going to a foreign country and look for American made products in their stores.
Well today I saw, APple,Microsoft, Ebay, You Tube, Amazon, Coke,Pepsi,Mountain Dew,Chiquita, Nike, Jeep,Cheverolet,Starbucks,KFC,Burger King,Pizza Hut, Jack Daniels,Jim Beam, Budweiser,Macdonalds,Harley Davidson without really looking.

Of course all of these were probably made in offshore factories and therin lies your problem.

The world has a thirst for American goods and the American lifestyle but American corporations can make more profit exploiting underpaid workers across the globe.

It isnt unfair trade barriers it is greedy American corporations. Of course you trumpers are too dumb to realise this. Trump does though,thats why all his shit is made overseas.

Lol !!!!

Well today I saw, APple,Microsoft, Ebay, You Tube, Amazon, Coke,Pepsi,Mountain Dew,Chiquita, Nike, Jeep,Cheverolet,Starbucks,KFC,Burger King,Pizza Hut, Jack Daniels,Jim Beam, Budweiser,Macdonalds,Harley Davidson without really looking.

Of course all of these were probably made in offshore factories and therin lies your problem.

The world has a thirst for American goods and the American lifestyle but American corporations can make more profit exploiting underpaid workers across the globe.

It isnt unfair trade barriers it is greedy American corporations. Of course you trumpers are too dumb to realise this. Trump does though,thats why all his shit is made overseas.
Walmart sells Jeeps????

Forum List

Back