US Ambassador quits because of Trump.

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.

Yes. He only beat the hilary clinton crime family, the obama chicago democrat machine, 16 professional, republican politicians, built a real estate empire around the world, been a t.v. star for 15 years .... yes, he is the dumb one.....

You are such a moron...

To be fair, he had lots of help from Russia, Comey, and liberals who didn't bother to vote. That was only a one time perfect storm. It won't happen again.

US ambassador quits 'over Trump comments'

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

The magazine was quoting from a private Facebook post by the envoy.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

He has also imposed trade tariffs on some EU industries.

Other US diplomats left their posts early in recent months:

Imagine having to work for such a pig ?
Good, another pussy gone.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.
Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.

Yer right! Trump is an apple polisher on a mission from God.
I think it is a bad idea to be praising authoritarian regimes while attacking those who have long shared our democratic values and goals. It would be like praising Venezuala’s Dictator.

First off, since VE Day,1945, I have considered Russia our enemy. Russia, since that time, has vowed to destroy us. Reagan was instrumental in helping topple Communism but the Ruskies are still the Evil Empire they've been since 1921. Trump is merely employing the tactic of keeping friends close and the enemy closer. Putin is a criminal thug and when he is gone I hope things change for the better. Because of conservative''s stance, JakeStarkey thinks we're Russian puppets. Jake, you couldn't be more wrong.

As far as our friends are concerned, a lot of our friends love us as long as they can suck on Uncle Sugar's boobies. N'est-ce pas?

You're only half right. He's keeping our country's enemies close, but trying his best to get rid of every friend we have.

Did you read the last sentence in my post you quoted?

Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.

I think it is a bad idea to be praising authoritarian regimes while attacking those who have long shared our democratic values and goals. It would be like praising Venezuala’s Dictator.

First off, since VE Day,1945, I have considered Russia our enemy. Russia, since that time, has vowed to destroy us. Reagan was instrumental in helping topple Communism but the Ruskies are still the Evil Empire they've been since 1921. Trump is merely employing the tactic of keeping friends close and the enemy closer. Putin is a criminal thug and when he is gone I hope things change for the better. Because of conservative''s stance, JakeStarkey thinks we're Russian puppets. Jake, you couldn't be more wrong.

As far as our friends are concerned, a lot of our friends love us as long as they can suck on Uncle Sugar's boobies. N'est-ce pas?

You're only half right. He's keeping our country's enemies close, but trying his best to get rid of every friend we have.

Yes I did. It was as dumb as the rest of your post.

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

Good, another pussy gone.
Another obama appointee gone.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You call Trump a pig. It takes one to know one.

Sorry s0n but nobody is caring about this :113:

Estonia....:backpedal::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes I did. It was as dumb as the rest of your post.
Uh huh.

It’s a wonder that anyone with an ounce of intelligence and integrity would work for a pig like Trump to begin with.

Those naïve might mistakenly think they could do some good in the service of the likes of Trump, only to soon learn what a reprehensible miscreant Trump actually is, and that any effort to serve in good faith is pointless.

It’s a wonder that anyone with an ounce of intelligence and integrity would work for a pig like Trump to begin with.

Those naïve might mistakenly think they could do some good in the service of the likes of Trump, only to soon learn what a reprehensible miscreant Trump actually is, and that any effort to serve in good faith is pointless.

What's your gripe? Didn't get your free MAGA hat?

Trump has very valid points.
Our NATO Allies are screwing over the American Taxpayers by not paying for their share for their defense.
European countries are who started the tariffs.

Once again Trump is not the bad guy. He is just trying to make things fair.

How are they screwing over the American Taxpayers?

The US CHOOSES to spend a massive amount on defense.

The spends a lot of money, but on what?

800px-Defense_spending.png

Int he 1990s defense spending was down below $500 billion a year. Bush pumped this up to over $750 billion a year because of Afghanistan and Iraq. Attacking wars, not defensive wars.

Can we say the US was spending 1/3rd of their budget on Iraq?

Apparently $2.4 trillion had been spent on the Iraq war by 2017, that's 14 years which is $171 billion a year. Along with Afghanistan that's at LEAST 1/3 of the budget.

This takes the US's 3.1% of GDP down to 2% of GDP at least and doesn't include operations in other countries that have nothing to do with defense.

France spends more than 2% of GDP.

Trump complains, but he has to see that the countries with the highest defense spending in the EU, the French and British, are the ones who do the most warring. Along side the US.

This isn't about defense at all.

Letting our "allies" fuck US on Trade, Immigration and Defense over the last 50 years is what has hurt this country.

No one likes it when a sucker wises up.

FUCK THEM ALL.
Perhaps you could give us some examples of this ?

How about our 147 billion dollar trade deficit with the EU?

article-doc-d3287-1wIWFIVVAKbb58de463740ec55c8-494_634x472.jpg

Letting our "allies" fuck US on Trade, Immigration and Defense over the last 50 years is what has hurt this country.

FUCK THEM ALL.

I asked for some examples and you just whined. You could address this by making stuff that we want..

Trump has very valid points.
Our NATO Allies are screwing over the American Taxpayers by not paying for their share for their defense.
European countries are who started the tariffs.

Once again Trump is not the bad guy. He is just trying to make things fair.

How are they screwing over the American Taxpayers?

The US CHOOSES to spend a massive amount on defense.

The spends a lot of money, but on what?

800px-Defense_spending.png

Int he 1990s defense spending was down below $500 billion a year. Bush pumped this up to over $750 billion a year because of Afghanistan and Iraq. Attacking wars, not defensive wars.

Can we say the US was spending 1/3rd of their budget on Iraq?

Apparently $2.4 trillion had been spent on the Iraq war by 2017, that's 14 years which is $171 billion a year. Along with Afghanistan that's at LEAST 1/3 of the budget.

This takes the US's 3.1% of GDP down to 2% of GDP at least and doesn't include operations in other countries that have nothing to do with defense.

France spends more than 2% of GDP.

Trump complains, but he has to see that the countries with the highest defense spending in the EU, the French and British, are the ones who do the most warring. Along side the US.

This isn't about defense at all.
Its a scam.Why do US voters put up with this ?

FUCK THEM ALL.

I asked for some examples and you just whined. You could address this by making stuff that we want..

It is an example of the EU fucking US. If you want something more specific, be more specific.

Tarrifs are a fancy word for 'tax'

Right now Trump's tariffs are backfiring so badly most of our manufactures may BE in the EU

So just who's 'effing who here isn't quite as cut/dry as we may wish

~S~

Forum List

Back