US Ambassador quits because of Trump.

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.
Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.
Are you familiar the the concept of "buttering up"...
He has no need to butter up Dutarte.
I suppose he should go around castigating fascistic & totalitarian regimes for what they are as the great American moral authority standard bearer... kind of like what y'all do on the left with those that you disagree with. Any way, that would obviously be conducive to building geopolitical relationships and garnering influence... lol 'yote'

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.
Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.

Yer right! Trump is an apple polisher on a mission from God.
I think it is a bad idea to be praising authoritarian regimes while attacking those who have long shared our democratic values and goals. It would be like praising Venezuala’s Dictator.

First off, since VE Day,1945, I have considered Russia our enemy. Russia, since that time, has vowed to destroy us. Reagan was instrumental in helping topple Communism but the Ruskies are still the Evil Empire they've been since 1921. Trump is merely employing the tactic of keeping friends close and the enemy closer. Putin is a criminal thug and when he is gone I hope things change for the better. Because of conservative''s stance, JakeStarkey thinks we're Russian puppets. Jake, you couldn't be more wrong.

As far as our friends are concerned, a lot of our friends love us as long as they can suck on Uncle Sugar's boobies. N'est-ce pas?

Hoss, you misjudge Putin and overrate Trump. I think Trump, not America or most of its citizens, is a puppet.

He is not smart enough to play with Putin, who is now punking the US president.

You and I, Hossfly, know very well that we can never ever trust Russia.

Hoss, you misjudge Putin and overrate Trump. I think Trump, not America or most of its citizens, is a puppet.

Jakie------SUMMERTIME!!! be optimistic------go soak your head in the local
mudhole

I do not believe that TRUMP works on trust------he is a BUSINESSMAN

US ambassador quits 'over Trump comments'

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

The magazine was quoting from a private Facebook post by the envoy.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

He has also imposed trade tariffs on some EU industries.

Other US diplomats left their posts early in recent months:

Imagine having to work for such a pig ?

Have you noticed that when a Left-winger complains, he is utterly devoid of facts, or purpose?

"such a pig". Prove he's a pig.

Better yet, discuss the topic.

160415172159-nato-gdp-1-780x439.jpg

Is that fair, or not? Do you think it's ok for us to be paying so much for a program that mostly protects Europe?

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

Have you noticed that when a Left-winger complains, he is utterly devoid of facts, or purpose?

View attachment 201996
Is that fair, or not? Do you think it's ok for us to be paying so much for a program that mostly protects Europe?

always remember------Trump is the son of a SCOTTISH LADY

He is a humbug charlatan, who is Putin's bitch.

Hossfly might be for real, but there are definitely Russtrolls on here that pretend to hate Russia.

jakie-----if your town does not have a communal mudhole-----uncap
a firehydrant

jakie-----if your town does not have a communal mudhole-----uncap a firehydrant
That is unbecoming of a lady. Move along, honey.

jakie-----if your town does not have a communal mudhole-----uncap a firehydrant
That is unbecoming of a lady. Move along, honey.

more like RESOURCEFUL

View attachment 201996

I think we should reduce our defence spending. And so should you. However the US is set up for war and your economy is set up to support this. Cut your defence spendng and spend it on schools and healthcare.

And Trump proves he is a pig every time he opens his mouth.

This is Fantastic News...

One more SWAMP RAT bites the dirt.....

Thank you President for Life Donald J. Trump.

He is your ambassador.

Bye! No one is going to miss the little snowflake!

Forum List

Back