US carries out the 1st federal execution in nearly 2 decades

US murderer Daniel Lewis Lee has been put to death, hours after the Supreme Court allowed the first executions of federal inmates in 17 years.

Several executions were initially delayed when a judge ruled on Monday that there were still unresolved legal challenges.

The condemned prisoners had argued that lethal injections constitute "cruel and unusual punishments".

But the Supreme Court voted 5-4 that "executions may proceed as planned".

Conflcited on this. Mr Lee is obviously no loss to the community and I suspect he has many friends on this board. But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages.

What does the idea that the late Mr. Lee was white and a supremacist have to do with the crime that he sat in the electric chair for this morning?
Maybe the SS tattoo on his neck is a clue ?

What does an SS tattoo have to do with White Supremacy? The Nazis killed scores of white people, brainlet.
And they still were racists. The KKK lynched white people so I guess they aren't white supremacists either.

The KKK lynched white people for opposing their cause. Once again - the Nazis were ARYAN supremacists, not "white" supremacists. Read a fucking book.

US murderer Daniel Lewis Lee has been put to death, hours after the Supreme Court allowed the first executions of federal inmates in 17 years.

Several executions were initially delayed when a judge ruled on Monday that there were still unresolved legal challenges.

The condemned prisoners had argued that lethal injections constitute "cruel and unusual punishments".

Conflcited on this. Mr Lee is obviously no loss to the community and I suspect he has many friends on this board. But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages.

What does the idea that the late Mr. Lee was white and a supremacist have to do with the crime that he sat in the electric chair for this morning?

What does an SS tattoo have to do with White Supremacy? The Nazis killed scores of white people, brainlet.
And they still were racists. The KKK lynched white people so I guess they aren't white supremacists either.

The KKK were Democrats, that organisation was founded by Democrats and Hillary was praising Senator Robert Byrd all over the place and he was in the KKK and was a Grand Wizard and the Democrats celebrated him and when he died they celebrated him again.

Actually, he was something they called a "klegal," or something like that.....he recruited for the klan and got paid for new members.........the racism of the clintons is long and disgusting...as is the racism of obama and michelle....both families had good friends and political mentors who were and are the worst racists in this country....

According to the rules of cancel culture. all 4 of them should be canceled ........their racist pasts should not go unpunished.

And the new democrat party kkk, black lives matter, has no problem murdering other Black people........and burning and looting Black neighborhoods to win an election.
BLM is doing none of those things and it most certainly is not the KKK.

Lee was recruited into a white supremacist group called the Aryan Peoples Republic in 1995 by co-defendant Chevie Kehoe.

Two years later, they were arrested for killing gun dealer William Mueller and his wife and daughter in Tilly, Arkansas.

They stole guns and $50,000 from the family as part of a plan to set up a whites-only nation in the Pacific Northwest, prosecutors said at their 1999 trial.

Yup. Standard right wing terrorist.

This just goes to show you people have no idea what you're talking about, and neither do your information feeders. The "SS" was an ARYAN supremacy group. Hence the name of the group he joined - Aryan Peoples Republic.

Aryans are a specific Caucasian sub-race. The SS had no qualms about murdering other white people - such as the Slavics or Turkics. Quantifying them and their modern day incarnations as "white supremacist groups" just confirms your ignorance.
They were white supremacists.

And black lives matter are Black supremacists......

Thread title is not accurate, there is zero in the BBC article about this POS being a "White Supremacist" As the BBC is a Leftist thing IF he WAS one it would have been in their article and there is zero in their article about that. So: Fake News.

An insight Tommy into your mind is that you INCORRECTLY refer to "White Supremacist" when normal peoples would refer to that this POS murdered an ENTIRE family including a young child:

View attachment 363335

Sometimes ideology plays a part in a crime. Julius and Ethel were devout Liberals, that was their motivation for stealing the plans for the Hydrogen Bomb and turning them over to Stalin.

But I don't see an ideological motive here at all?

That's because there was no ideological motive.

And the new democrat party kkk, black lives matter, has no problem murdering other Black people........and burning and looting Black neighborhoods to win an election.

Black lives matter is doing all of those things, they are the new kkk for the democrat party.....you can lie all you want, the truth is the truth......sell your bullshit to the democrats...they are the stupid ones who will believe you.

The KKK lynched white people for opposing their cause. Once again - the Nazis were ARYAN supremacists, not "white" supremacists. Read a fucking book.
Aryans are white. That's what the books I read show me.

Lee was recruited into a white supremacist group called the Aryan Peoples Republic in 1995 by co-defendant Chevie Kehoe.

Two years later, they were arrested for killing gun dealer William Mueller and his wife and daughter in Tilly, Arkansas.

They stole guns and $50,000 from the family as part of a plan to set up a whites-only nation in the Pacific Northwest, prosecutors said at their 1999 trial.

This just goes to show you people have no idea what you're talking about, and neither do your information feeders. The "SS" was an ARYAN supremacy group. Hence the name of the group he joined - Aryan Peoples Republic.

Aryans are a specific Caucasian sub-race. The SS had no qualms about murdering other white people - such as the Slavics or Turkics. Quantifying them and their modern day incarnations as "white supremacist groups" just confirms your ignorance.

No they are not.

And you are a black supremacist. So YOU are as vile as they are. Two sides of the SAME coin. You black supremacists are in the SAME sewer as the White ones. You are both disgusting filth that should NOT be allowed in DECENT SOCIETY.

No they are not.

Yes...they are....Black Lives Matter is a black supremacist group...a racist group.....also a marxist group. Marx hated Minorities and Jews........

Black lives matter is the new kkk for the democrat party....a group they can call up that will burn, loot and kill whenever the democrat party needs a distraction or an issue to hide behind......

So you are cheering the execution of whites and complain jailing blacks?
He is not cheering anything. When blacks get prison while whites don't for doing the same crimes, that's a problem.
Whites don't deal drugs or commit crimes at as high of a rate as blacks.

Black lives matter is doing all of those things, they are the new kkk for the democrat party.....you can lie all you want, the truth is the truth......sell your bullshit to the democrats...they are the stupid ones who will believe you.
The only one lying is you. The looters and rioters have mostly been white and BLM has not organized riots. BLM is nowhere near the KKK.

No they are not.

We ALL know they ARE.

The only one lying is you. The looters and rioters have mostly been white and BLM has not organized riots. BLM is nowhere near the KKK.

Black lives matter is the new kkk....organized, financed, trained and coordinated by allies of the democrat party......they target Black neighborhoods in order to keep them from looking at what the democrat party has done to their communities.......black lives matter is a black supremacist organization created by marxists.....karl marx hated Blacks and Jews....and you can see that lives on with the way they gleefully burned, looted and killed in black neighborhoods.

Dont be conflicted. The POS wasnt worth the air he breathed or the toilet paper he wasted.

Dont be conflicted. The POS wasnt worth the air he breathed or the toilet paper he wasted.

It is funny that he is conflicted over this but doesn't bat an eye at all the Black children murdered in planned parenthood clinics.....

Thats was before they were considered "white" dummy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No they are not.

Yes...they are....Black Lives Matter is a black supremacist group...a racist group.....also a marxist group. Marx hated Minorities and Jews........

Black lives matter is the new kkk for the democrat party....a group they can call up that will burn, loot and kill whenever the democrat party needs a distraction or an issue to hide behind......
Every black person or organization in U.S. history that has opposed white supremacy has been called communist or marxist by those wanting to maintain white supremacy. BLM is not the KKK and less than 2 percent of the protesters did the burning. Scrubs like yourself want to cling to this narrative and it's a lie.

Aryans are white. That's what the books I read show me.

Aryans are a specific sub-race of "white" you dipshit. There's also Mediterranean, Atlantid, East Baltic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Indid, Arabid, & Hamitic -- all considered white. And the Nazis killed a shitload of them. But go one, keep showing the rest of us how stupid you are.

It is funny that he is conflicted over this but doesn't bat an eye at all the Black children murdered in planned parenthood clinics.....
He's probably more worried about all the white children aborted. However, none of this has jack shit to do with the OP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back