US = Country run by the Woke

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

As I've said before, no one hates America like MAGA!

Or loves America like MAGA. Thin line isn’t it, leftist.

Dude, the MAGA enemies list is enormous.

Bill Barr, Dick Cheney, Michael Cohen, Chris Christie, General James Mattis, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Priebus, Rex Tillerson, Olivia Troye, Facebook, Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS ...hell even Harley Davidson is on the Republican enemies list.

You guys added the almost entirely republican Maricopa County Election Board last week, Mike Pence yesterday, John Kelly and Mo Brooks this morning.

You hate and resent liberals (aka anyone not MAGA), the media (or as redcaps call them, 'the enemy'), the educated, the majority of republicans (RINOs).

Your ilk hate almost everything about this country. No one hates America like MAGA redcaps.

Dude, the MAGA enemies list is enormous.

Bill Barr, Dick Cheney, Michael Cohen, Chris Christie, General James Mattis, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Priebus, Rex Tillerson, Olivia Troye, Facebook, Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS ...hell even Harley Davidson is on the Republican enemies list.

You guys added the almost entirely republican Maricopa County Election Board last week, Mike Pence yesterday, John Kelly and Mo Brooks this morning.

You hate and resent liberals (aka anyone not MAGA), the media (or as redcaps call them, 'the enemy'), the educated, the majority of republicans (RINOs).

Your ilk hate almost everything about this country. No one hates America like MAGA redcaps.
You’re naming famous people. Regular Joes love MAGA. 74mil voted for it.
There are good parts and not so good parts. Policies are solid. Cult of personality is not. If you were honest you would admit that. But you’re a woke cupcake. Dude.

It's obvious that you hate the idea of people being aware of reality.

I'm "woke". I was never aware of how often police kill black people without a good or legal reason. Now I am. I don't pay taxes so police officers can murder American citizens!
So WHY do you pay taxes?

There are good parts and not so good parts. Policies are solid. Cult of personality is not. If you were honest you would admit that. But you’re a woke cupcake. Dude.
Brain dead possums

I'm naming former Trump allies all. Two former chiefs of staff. His former Attorney General. His VP.

All who Trump turned on. All on the MAGA enemies list. Along with all 'liberals' (folks who aren't MAGA), all RINOS, the educated, many of our most successful businesses, essentially the whole of the media (including FOX NEWS).

And regular joes voted for Joe. 81 million in total. A landslide victory for Biden....demonstrating elegantly where the support of the people lies.

Ask Ray Epps how regular folks do on the MAGA enemies list.

I'm naming former Trump allies all. Two former chiefs of staff. His former Attorney General. His VP.

All who Trump turned on. All on the MAGA enemies list. Along with all 'liberals' (folks who aren't MAGA), all RINOS, the educated, many of our most successful businesses, essentially the whole of the media (including FOX NEWS).

And regular joes voted for Joe. 81 million in total. A landslide victory for Biden....demonstrating elegantly where the support of the people lies.

Ask Ray Epps how regular folks do on the MAGA enemies list.
You’re ignoring my post and shouting at me. Enjoy your win. You deserve it and everything it brings.

You’re ignoring my post and shouting at me. Enjoy your win. You deserve it and everything it brings.

I'm addressing your posts specifically. You're ignoring my reply and running.

Which serves my purpose as well as any nonsense you've posted.

I'm addressing your posts specifically. You're ignoring my reply and running.

Which serves my purpose as well as any nonsense you've posted.
People are abandoning Trump because he doesn’t help them win but when they thought he could they embraced him. Zero to do with how they feel. It’s what can you do for me.

MAGA policies are excellent. The message and messenger can be polarizing and the media exaggerates it and voila. You have a major divide in the GOP and the Democrats are united. So they will continue to dominate and the country will continue to suffer.

Not sure what you’re so angry about?

They even elected an actual dead man to their state legislature. That alone shows how little attention Dems in Pennsylvania actually pay to things. Just pull the lever like a good little sucker.
It’s pretty pathetic but this how the populace wants it. Let em enjoy it. Crime spree for everyone!

People are abandoning Trump because he doesn’t help them win but when they thought he could they embraced him. Zero to do with how they feel. It’s what can you do for me.

MAGA policies are excellent. The message and messenger can be polarizing and the media exaggerates it and voila. You have a major divide in the GOP and the Democrats are united. So they will continue to dominate and the country will continue to suffer.

Not sure what you’re so angry about?
Dems are also abandoning Joe and Kamala. Candidates didn’t want him appearing with them, as Dem policies are not popular (evidenced by Republicans getting over 5 million more votes than Dems this year, a bad sign for 2024 for Dems). People seem to forget that Joe will get challenged for the nomination too and then the mud will start flying on the Dem side.

And 84 million voted against it.

Dems are also abandoning Joe and Kamala. Candidates didn’t want him appearing with them, as Dem policies are not popular (evidenced by Republicans getting over 5 million more votes than Dems this year, a bad sign for 2024 for Dems). People seem to forget that Joe will get challenged for the nomination too and then the mud will start flying on the Dem side.
Their party did well. I am not sure I agree.

Forum List

Back