US = Country run by the Woke

Idk. How many? Why are you always so hateful. I conceded. You won. If you want to kick me while I am down, go ahead. LOL

You can then really really really win. What else would you like me to do? Commit suicide? Lmk

Thanks

Hateful?? You wanna read hateful? Read this ...

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

GayShortBus, you're a retard. What I hate is ignorance. Fetterman suffered a stroke after early voting began and after many already mailed in ballots. He was in the hospital on election day.

Really ? And what qualifications did habitual liar Trump had. Oh, being a habitual liar does seem to qualify people to represent the gop gov. I must admit what you see are qualifications is just criminal behavior by sane people.
Trump was elected because of his policies and overall platform, not because he’s a white male. That’s the difference. Harris was chosen because of her skin color and gender.

Any politician, experienced or not, is capable of fucking up. But race and gender are not valid reasons for choosing or nominating someone for public office.

Last edited:
Really ? I suppose you think Michael Jordan was selected for all star games strictly on race.

Michael Jordan was selected because he was an excellent basketball player.

Get your head out of your ass.
Compared to Trump and Pence, Harris is better informed on the issues then either dreamed about.
Harris is an incompetent cackling idiot as VP.

Hateful?? You wanna read hateful? Read this ...

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

GayShortBus, you're a retard. What I hate is ignorance. Fetterman suffered a stroke after early voting began and after many already mailed in ballots. He was in the hospital on election day.
To me it makes sense to have a debate before any votes are cast. But you’re right. My post was ignorant. I apologize. You’re always right and I am always incorrect. What else would you like me to say? Lmk.

Thanks

You guys need to ditch Trump. People don’t like him. Your army of election-denying Trumpster Jan 6 retards isn’t well-received by sane people.

Also, you got what you wanted with abortion. But it came at a cost. Once again, you guys insisted on pissing off a whole lot of people. Was it worth it?
You cant complain about Trump while you guys voted in a brain dead idiot. Im talking about Biden, not Fetterman, to be clear.

Michael Jordan was selected because he was an excellent basketball player.

Get your head out of your ass.

Harris is an incompetent cackling idiot as VP.
Woman hater racist remarks. Trump is a ligit crackling idiot. He’s your mantle. He’s a loser. He’s proved it every time he opens his mouth.

Trump was elected because of his policies and overall platform, not because he’s a white male. That’s the difference. Harris was chosen because of her skin color and gender.

Any politician, experienced or not, is capable of fucking up. But race and gender are not valid reasons for choosing or nominating someone for public office.
Trump had platform ? Ha ha. It's the party that’s suppose to have a platform.
Trump the white racist illiterate liar is supported by white racist illiterate liars.

Trump and his supporters are election, climate change, woman's rights deniers. You aren’t for anything. You have no money. Where is your fking idiotic wall ? Trump stole money from the military to get the little fence he did build. Stealing is all repugnants can do anymore.

Biden ran on student loan forgiveness, infrastructure, fighting the pandemic and nominating the first black woman to the Supreme Court. Those are things he made good on. Either way, his platform had a myriad of ideas. Him or basically any other democrat in office does not even mention gender politics. Only YOU do.
Dumbass, what do you think a black WOMAN is?

Oh wait... you're a libtard, you don't know about stuff like that

Really ? A former senator, attorney general of the largest state of the union can’t speak on the issues ? Trump thought the issues started with, how he gives Putin his next BJ.
That's almost ignore list material.

Keep trying, Sparky.

Dumbass, what do you think a black WOMAN is?

Oh wait... you're a libtard, you don't know about stuff like that
What I was referring to was your retarded obsession with “defining a woman”. It’s the one topic you idiots feel intellectually superior on so you don’t shut the fuck up about it while pretending it’s all democrats talk about even though they don’t.

And just to take the wind out of your sails, I agree with you about it. Sorry to disappoint! You’re still intellectually inferior.

Forum List

Back