US = Country run by the Woke

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

1668392513719.png

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

Get rid of Trump so that Indies and Reagan Democrats will be willing to vote Republican when the Dems need a good bitch-slap...

You lied cause you said I said something I did not say and won’t admit it. But here you are vilifying Trump for embellishments. Hilarious. Go away.
You’re a Trump Humper, right, who only now is tired of his lines you agreed with in the past. His lies are embellishments ? Hilarious.

Get rid of Trump so that Indies and Reagan Democrats will be willing to vote Republican when the Dems need a good bitch-slap...
Problem is Trump has a strong base of what 40-45mil votes. He needs to leave and move those voters to someone else. If he runs as a 3rd party candidate he fractures the GOP.

You’re a Trump Humper, right, who only now is tired of his lines you agreed with in the past. His lies are embellishments ? Hilarious.
I am anti woke. I d vote for Desantis and Tim Scott all day. Doesn’t excuse your lie. You. You lied. You won’t admit it.

Problem is Trump has a strong base of what 40-45mil votes. He needs to leave and move those voters to someone else. If he runs as a 3rd party candidate he fractures the GOP.
Hilarious. You actually think Trump who’s trying to stay out of jail by running again would benevolently will his support to someone else ? Naive.

Nope. I said What you said was all lies. I
Never said Harris was chosen SOLELY for anything. Another poster said that. XponentialChaos will agree. Til you admit that we have zero to discuss
I’ve never treated this as a discussion regardless. Im just reacting to the babble of a MAGA trying to weasel out from under loser Trump.

Do you really know what you’re saying, or just mouthing words you think other gop wing nuts will like. What do you think “woke” means ? Got a dictionary ?
Woke means. I do not believe that gender is a social construct. Biological males should not be allowed to compete in physical sports or share locker rooms with biological females, regardless how they identify.

Woke means, cancel anyone you disagree with politically.

Woke means believing cause one is white one is privileged.

Woke means you believe police are inherently racist.

This is for you.

Forum List

Back