US = Country run by the Woke

Of course politics is about gender. They’re about about climate change, race equality and womens right to choose etc.
Every president selects a VP who will help them win the election. Trump selected Pence because politics is about religion too. That’s why they call it “politics.”
So you agree with me. Excellent. Rick Manning says “Hi”.

The ghettos are proof of it. the men disrespect the women who bear endless children out of wedlock. But the elected people form those neighborhoods bring endless dollars to the same.
Really ? Maybe you didn’t know there are more fatherless white children in the united states then black. There are more white criminals, white murderers, white aholes in. Ingress then black. So what race is more responsible for the bullshit ? Family members much more likely to be killed by a conservative white ass hole or white family abuser then a black man.

Do you think Trump will announce tomorrow? He's convinced the midterms were stolen.
Doubtful. But he has lost his mind so anything is possible. I am more of a Desantis or Tim Scott guy. While I appreciate what Trump has done, his election denialism is getting boring.

So you agree with me. Excellent. Rick Manning says “Hi”.
What are you ignorant ? Did you just decide by yourself that candidates are selected based upon who is most likely to win ? You’re hilarious. It’s obvious in the midterms the stupid gop selected a lot of candidates less likely to win. You have everything ass backwards. .

It's obvious that you hate the idea of people being aware of reality.

I'm "woke". I was never aware of how often police kill black people without a good or legal reason. Now I am. I don't pay taxes so police officers can murder American citizens!

If you believe police often kill black people without a hood or legal reason you’re quite misinformed and uninformed. Yes you are woke, the very definition of misinformed.

What are you ignorant ? Did you just decide by yourself that candidates are selected based upon who is most likely to win ? You’re hilarious. It’s obvious in the midterms the stupid gop selected a lot of candidates less likely to win. You have everything ass backwards. .
I was arguing that same point Vs one of your allies and you just called him ignorant. Thanks.

If you believe police often kill black people without a hood or legal reason you’re quite misinformed and uninformed. Yes you are woke, the very definition of misinformed.
Police kill more white people then black while on duty.

Bernie Sanders was unavailable for comment.

I was arguing that same point Vs one of your allies and you just called him ignorant. Thanks.
Nope, you were stupidly arguing that Harris was selected only because she was black. That’s idiotic. They wouldn’t have selected some ignoramus like walker like you idiots did. They selected a competent, ex senator and attorney general black woman.

Last edited:
I suppose the repugs should present a platform that appeals to more people then. What do they offer now besides fear, racism, bigotry, xenophobia, religious fanaticism, conspiracy theories, guns, and cultlike adoration of Trump?

You’ve been groomed to perfection. Congratulations!

I am more of a Desantis or Tim Scott guy.
Attack you ? Probably because you’re still wrong much of the time and not all the time Like true Humpers Seriously, , it’s taken you this long to tire of Trump ? Most people on the left did the first time he announced his candidacy.

Forum List

Back