US = Country run by the Woke

Nope, you were stupidly arguing that Harris was selected only because she was black. That’s idiotic. They wouldn’t have selected some ignoramus like walker like you idiots did. They selected a competent, ex senator and attorney general black woman.
No. Another poster said that. I never ever said “solely”.

Attack you ? Probably because you’re still wrong much of the time and not all the time Like true Humpers Seriously, , it’s taken you this long to tire of Trump ? Most people on the left did the first time he announced his candidacy.
But you lied. And you just go about your merry way. You’re no man. You’re an imbecile. Trump has done a lot for the GOP and rebuilt it. But he needs to step aside.

No. Another poster said that. I never ever said “solely”.
Then we agree. Harris was selected not just because she was black, a woman and competent. Most of you forget, Biden wasn’t nominated for his good looks and gaff machine warmth. It was that he poled the best of any candidate vs Trump, AND he was a competent legislator for decades who worked well with others on behalf of his ” good friend”, Obama. That made him a shoe in with black voters. It’s obvious they were right. He’s got more done then the previous presidents combined. Thats politics…..the gop nominated dumbos that kiss trumps ass…..how did that work out ?

Trump has done a lot for the GOP and rebuilt it. But he needs to step aside.
Ha ha.
I’m right. You deserved to be held up to the light. Trump can only win within his party of ignorant conspiracy theorists.
He and his followers are losers in the general unless they concocted election fraud and denials.
So, he did show what makes true republicans what they are, fascist white conspiracy theorists. , what you mean is , hYou guys just need new lies, his are getting old

Ha ha.
I’m right. You deserved to be held up to the light. Trump can only win within his party of ignorant conspiracy theorists.
He and his followers are losers in the general unless they concocted election fraud and denials.
So, he did show what makes true republicans what they are, fascist white conspiracy theorists. , what you mean is , hYou guys just need new lies, his are getting old
Oh goodie. Yet another fucking Communist who wants America with only Democrats in power.

Who heard Fetterman speak from his hospital bed when they went to vote for him on election day?

How many people voted for him before he had a stroke?

Are you ever not a GayShortBus?

Ever???
Yup, and any sane person would take an ailing honest candidate over a healthy lying baglapper.

Then we agree. Harris was selected not just because she was black, a woman and competent. Most of you forget, Biden wasn’t nominated for his good looks and gaff machine warmth. It was that he poled the best of any candidate vs Trump, AND he was a competent legislator for decades who worked well with others on behalf of his ” good friend”, Obama. That made him a shoe in with black voters. It’s obvious they were right. He’s got more done then the previous presidents combined. Thats politics…..the gop nominated dumbos that kiss trumps ass…..how did that work out ?
So you won’t admit you were wrong. Excellent.

Who heard Fetterman speak from his hospital bed when they went to vote for him on election day?

How many people voted for him before he had a stroke?

Are you ever not a GayShortBus?

Ever???
Idk. How many? Why are you always so hateful. I conceded. You won. If you want to kick me while I am down, go ahead. LOL

You can then really really really win. What else would you like me to do? Commit suicide? Lmk

Thanks

Ha ha.
Was that English? His policies are sound but he is too rough around the ages for young people and most women. Such is life. America has grown soft and wants a leader who looks like a kind old man. Competence is 2ndary.

Was that English? His policies are sound but he is too rough around the ages for young people and most women. Such is life. America has grown soft and wants a leader who looks like a kind old man. Competence is 2ndary.
Nope. You’re covering up being a lying confessed criminal with being too rough. Hilariously ignorant of facts, Trump like his followers diss climate change, equal voting and women's rights. You’ll go no where with those stupid mantles hanging off you your neck.

Fuck off. You are the enemy. And the enemy needs to be put down.
Now like Trump you’re promoting violence. Typical ignoramus. Another internet tough guy, living in yo mama’s basement.

Last edited:
But you lied. And you just go about your merry way. You’re no man. You’re an imbecile. Trump has done a lot for the GOP and rebuilt it. But he needs to step aside.
You deny he’s been an election denier all along ? According to him, Hillary only won the pop vote because three million aliens came over by bus. You buy that shit…..20 k busses and no one noticed. Geesus, you guys are frauds.

We all hope that loser keeps running. It’s a guaranteed win…for anyone else.

Nope. You’re covering up being a lying confessed criminal with being too rough. Hilariously ignorant of facts, Trump like his followers diss climate change, equal voting and women's rights. You’ll go no where with those stupid mantles hanging off you your neck.
None of that is true.

You deny he’s been an election denier all along ? According to him, Hillary only won the pop vote because three million aliens came over by bus. You buy that shit…..20 k busses and no one noticed. Geesus, you guys are frauds.
You lied cause you said I said something I did not say and won’t admit it. But here you are vilifying Trump for embellishments. Hilarious. Go away.

Nope, you were stupidly arguing that Harris was selected only because she was black. That’s idiotic. They wouldn’t have selected some ignoramus like walker like you idiots did. They selected a competent, ex senator and attorney general black woman.

Pedo Joes only requirement was a black person. He said so many times. Sorry.

Forum List

Back