US = Country run by the Woke

I’ve never treated this as a discussion regardless. Im just reacting to the babble of a MAGA trying to weasel out from under loser Trump.
You’re a weasel there we agree. You’re also an illiterate fool. You should learn to read books instead of burning them.

You lied cause you said I said something I did not say and won’t admit it.
I never lie. As long is you call a Trump lie, an embellishment, the word “lie,“ doesn’t exist.
Woke means. I do not believe that gender is a social construct. Biological males should not be allowed to compete in physical sports or share locker rooms with biological females, regardless how they identify.

Woke means, cancel anyone you disagree with politically.

Woke means believing cause one is white one is privileged.

Woke means you believe police are inherently racist.

This is for you.

Is this your made up sht or do you have a reference ?
You don’t use a dictionary then. Look up “gender.”

Last edited:
Google is your friend. Why don’t you admit you’re not an American and tell me where you’re really from?
How many criminal convictions does trump and his merry band of degenerates need before you tire of being a Humper for him.

How many criminal convictions does trump and his merry band of degenerates need before you tire of being a Humper for him.
How many times are you going to lie and state you’re an American? I may Vote for whomever I choose. What country are you from?

Forum List

Back