US = Country run by the Woke

Biden isn’t as bad as Trump, according to America.
Yes, and when mean tweets and an EXTREMELY strong economy is considered a bigger problem than having a brain dead president with a TREMENDOUSLY bad economy, we are in serious fucking trouble as a nation.

We know Trump isn‘t American, and neither are his supporters, the Bevis and Butthead Crowd.
No no, he is. Hence he as able to run for President and win. You, however are a dishonest foreigner. I busted you. Why? I am a lot smarter than you.

No no, he is. Hence he as able to run for President and win. You, however are a dishonest foreigner. I busted you. Why? I am a lot smarter than you.
Trump is about as American as Benedict Arnold. Geesus, you’re from the election and climate change denier crowd. How could Humpers be that bright.

So you admit, Trump and you bozos lied about Obama. Only Humpers claimed he wasn’t.
He is an American citizen. You’re not. Simple. The rest is your TDS acting out.

BTW, you’re just guessing. I don’t have to be a white supremest to be American….maybe you weren’t aware of that.

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

That's what you get when you run with a bunch of anti-democracy fascists. You assholes were salivating with a red wave for months, instead Americans proved to be smarter and voted for the adults in the room. Last two morons standing; batshit crazy Kari Lake, and neanderthal herschel walker will be the next losers. I'm proud of my president Biden...

1668454955218.png

Do you think Trump will announce tomorrow? He's convinced the midterms were stolen.
Exactly, it’s amazing how someone who keeps claiming the opposition steals elections, keeps trying to be part of them. The loser is a glutton for punishment.

That's what you get when you run with a bunch of anti-democracy fascists. You assholes were salivating with a red wave for months, instead Americans proved to be smarter and voted for the adults in the room. Last two morons standing; batshit crazy Kari Lake, and neanderthal herschel walker will be the next losers. I'm proud of my president Biden...

View attachment 725822
And against all odds, the house count keeps getting closer……

So you admit, Trump and you bozos lied about Obama. Only Humpers claimed he wasn’t.

BTW, you’re just guessing. I don’t have to be a white supremest to be American….maybe you weren’t aware of that.
You don't understand pop culture and frequently misspell or misuse simple idioms. You had no idea who your avatar was. You're a foreigner. I am Jewish. You calling me a white supremacist is laughable.

View attachment 725822
Biden is great

Yes, and when mean tweets and an EXTREMELY strong economy is considered a bigger problem than having a brain dead president with a TREMENDOUSLY bad economy, we are in serious fucking trouble as a nation.
Partisan hyperbole.

Trump proved how unstable he is with Jan 6. That’s not just mean tweets. That’s something many people in this country take very seriously, whether you do or not.

Forum List

Back