US = Country run by the Woke

Biden ran on student loan forgiveness, infrastructure, fighting the pandemic and nominating the first black woman to the Supreme Court. Those are things he made good on. Either way, his platform had a myriad of ideas. Him or basically any other democrat in office does not even mention gender politics. Only YOU do.
I am talking about the 2022 mid terms. Biden ran on nominating a black woman? He knew a justice would retire? He certainly did great. 80% believe the country is going in the wrong direction. Six more years!

I am talking about the 2022 mid terms. Biden ran on nominating a black woman? He knew a justice would retire? He certainly did great. 80% believe the country is going in the wrong direction. Six more years!
How could I summarize democrats mid term goals? They ran in state and district elections lol. It would be something limited to their area which would vary quite a bit. Regardless, democrats passed several pieces of major legislation since Biden became president. Obviously they have a platform.

How could I summarize democrats mid term goals? They ran in state and district elections lol. It would be something limited to their area which would vary quite a bit. Regardless, democrats passed several pieces of major legislation since Biden became president. Obviously they have a platform.
Yes! Six more years please. You have convinced me. I am on board. Pass the popcorn please. Crime and inflation for all.

Of course politics is about gender. They’re about about climate change, race equality and womens right to choose etc.
Every president selects a VP who will help them win the election. Trump selected Pence because politics is about religion too. That’s why they call it “politics.”

Last edited:
And yet she fucked it up anyway. Why? Because she’s not qualified for the job and was only chosen because she’s a female person of color. That’s it.
Really ? And what qualifications did habitual liar Trump had. Oh, being a habitual liar does seem to qualify people to represent the gop gov. I must admit what you see are qualifications is just criminal behavior by sane people.

Ok. Onto the second part. Kamala Harris was elected a District Attorney of San Francisco, then Attorney General of California, then United States Senator of California. She was then running for President of the United States before being selected as Biden’s running mate.

What political experience does Dr. Oz have?

So we can conclude that Harris has been a much more successful politician and a much more experienced politician before being selected.

Your comparison is stupid.
Unless she speaks on a few issues, she is a moron.

1668383398153.png

~S~

Really ? A former senator, attorney general of the largest state of the union can’t speak on the issues ? Trump thought the issues started with, how he gives Putin his next BJ.
You see it with her over and over. Men will not die for these shrews after a while.

Tell me, are you okay with the president appointing or the party nominating people based solely on race and gender?
Really ? I suppose you think Michael Jordan was selected for all star games strictly on race. Compared to Trump and Pence, Harris is better informed on the issues then either dreamed about.

Really ? I suppose you think Michael Jordan was selected for all star games strictly on race. Compared to Trump and Pence, Harris is better informed on the issues then either dreamed about.
There are many people in the working-class worth at least 15 % less than two years ago. Many of them worked for decades of their lives and that pile of jit Biden screwed them over as the COLA increases and no increases in other incomes is not enough for the real tax increases of inflation. History is replete with tyrants like Biden. Saing no tax increase but inflation is used to increase taxes.

He has no choice. He’s trying to run out clock to avoid wearing an Orange jump suit.

True, but as soon as he announces the RNC can't pay any more of his legal bills. I think even conservatives are tired of Trump.

Trump has to watch what he says. It’s likely to be added to the charges he’s likely to face
The ghettos are proof of it. the men disrespect the women who bear endless children out of wedlock. But the elected people form those neighborhoods bring endless dollars to the same.

There are many people in the working-class worth at least 15 % less than two years ago. Many of them worked for decades of their lives and that pile of jit Biden screwed them over as the COLA increases and no increases in other incomes is not enough for the real tax increases of inflation. History is replete with tyrants like Biden. Saing no tax increase but inflation is used to increase taxes.
At least they had jobs. You do remember the Bush and Trump / covid led recessions. You seem to think a WORLD WIDE inflation that Biden had nothing to do with is not as bad a national recession where millions lose their jobs and healthcare. Amazing. Look up the difference. .

True, but as soon as he announces the RNC can't pay any more of his legal bills. I think even conservatives are tired of Trump.
They are tired…and thankful Dems are doing the dirty work of making him irrelevant.

Forum List

Back