US = Country run by the Woke

Harris had A LOT of political experience when she was selected as Biden’s running mate.

And yet she fucked it up anyway. Why? Because she’s not qualified for the job and was only chosen because she’s a female person of color. That’s it.
How much political experience did Oz have? Zero.

Understand? Your argument is stupid.

The problem here is that I’m not making the comparison you think I’m making and that’s why it looks stupid to you.

Tell me, are you okay with the president appointing or the party nominating people based solely on race and gender?

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

You can call me "woke" if you want to as long as I can call you and your followers asleep.

“She fucked it up“ is subjective partisan bullshit.

Your argument is stupid.

No, it’s not just partisan bullshit. I’ve seen the articles and reports of criticism of her job performance from within the Democrat party itself.

And you didn’t answer my question. Are you okay with the president appointing, or the party nominating people based solely on race and gender?

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

Now as mail-in voting becomes commonplace, we are going to see these all-blue victories all across the board. It makes it very obvious what is going on.

Now as mail-in voting becomes commonplace, we are going to see these all-blue victories all across the board. It makes it very obvious what is going on.
Seems that way. Unfortunate but that’s how the country wants to go. I am going to sit back and laugh.

You heard it here first.

See it’s you guys who bring up gender identity politics the most. You bring it up WAY more often than the left actually does. You’re obsessed with it. It’s the only political issue you feel intellectually superior on so you pretend it is the whole democrat platform when it isn’t even close to that lol. It’s so stupid.

Seems that way. Unfortunate but that’s how the country wants to go. I am going to sit back and laugh.
The concept of mail in voting is not necessarily inherently evil. It's just that it was a Democrat invention... Which was custom tailored from the beginning to help no one but Democrats. Many Democrat voters realized that from day one which is why they continue to approve of it and ask for it. And there are always a handful of Republicans who don't know any better and don't realize that they are giving up their power by endorsing it. All that is needed is that general double edged discrepancy in order to tip elections in Democrat favor.

See it’s you guys who bring up gender identity politics the most. You bring it up WAY more often than the left actually does. You’re obsessed with it. It’s the only political issue you feel intellectually superior on so you pretend it is the whole democrat platform when it isn’t even close to that lol. It’s so stupid.
What is the platform?

What is the platform?
Biden ran on student loan forgiveness, infrastructure, fighting the pandemic and nominating the first black woman to the Supreme Court. Those are things he made good on. Either way, his platform had a myriad of ideas. Him or basically any other democrat in office does not even mention gender politics. Only YOU do.

Forum List

Back