US denies Visa to Iranian Foreign Minister. No UN for you!

Good move. Now the ragheads can't go to the UN and spew their anti-American hatred.

Iranian foreign minister fumes over reported visa denial for UN meetings in New York

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif fumed Tuesday over the reported U.S. decision to deny him a visa to address the United Nations in New York later this week, amid escalating tensions between the two countries after the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

“They fear that someone comes to the U.S. and reveals realities,” Zarif told The Associated Press. “The world is not limited to New York, and you can talk to the American people from Tehran, and we will do that.”

SOLEIMANI FUNERAL STAMPEDE IN IRAN LEAVES AT LEAST 40 DEAD, STATE TV REPORTS

He later claimed in a tweet that denying him a visa was in violation of the 1947 United Nations Headquarters agreement that established the international body’s base of operations in New York. That agreement requires the U.S. to permit foreign diplomats from other countries to conduct U.N. business. He also listed a series of allegations against the U.S., including “economic terrorism” and “cowardly assassination.”

Iranian foreign minister fumes over reported visa denial for UN meetings in New York

HEY STUPID!!! THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL INVITED THE IRANIAN FOREIGN MINISTER TO THE UN TO DISCUSS PEACE.

ONCE AGAIN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO THWART PEACE EFFORTS WITH IRAN. FIRST TRUMP TOSSES THE NUCLEAR LIMITATION TREATY. THEN HE IMPOSES SANCTIONS, WHICH WERE WORKING. NOW WITH IRAN ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR, AND DEPOSING THE MULLAHS, AND HE KILLS SOLEIMANI, UNITING THE IRANIAN PEOPLE AGAINST AMERICANS YET AGAIN,

DUMB DONALD IS TRYING TO START A WAR, AND IRAN IS TRYING TO PREVENT THAT.

Hey stupid, fuck the UN.
No, fuck you. The UN is one of the better ideas of the 20th century and long may it live.

it was a good idea that did not work out. Even the EU was a good idea---also did not work out

The US can not bar the Iranian diplomat under the UN Headquarters Agreement. I know for the Trumper treaties are worthless and laws are just so much flotsam and jetsam to be disregarded at will by their dear leader, but for some us who believe in the rule of law this is just another example of Trump's lawlessness and rogue foreign policy.

Trump Administration Blocks Iran’s Top Diplomat From Addressing the U.N. Security Council

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 11/volume-11-I-147-English.pdf
I'm not liking that at all. We are not at war so this curtailment of free speech on our soil by Iranian diplomats at the UN and elsewhere is NOT apropos at this time.

Is the Administration afraid someone might criticize his decision? I think that horse has already left the barn.

No, fuck you. The UN is one of the better ideas of the 20th century and long may it live.
Yeah.

They sent Putin a strongly worded letter after he annexed Crimea.

That worked wonderfully.

The US can not bar the Iranian diplomat under the UN Headquarters Agreement. I know for the Trumper treaties are worthless and laws are just so much flotsam and jetsam to be disregarded at will by their dear leader, but for some us who believe in the rule of law this is just another example of Trump's lawlessness and rogue foreign policy.

Trump Administration Blocks Iran’s Top Diplomat From Addressing the U.N. Security Council

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 11/volume-11-I-147-English.pdf
I'm not liking that at all. We are not at war so this curtailment of free speech on our soil by Iranian diplomats at the UN and elsewhere is NOT apropos at this time.

Is the Administration afraid someone might criticize his decision? I think that horse has already left the barn.
Trump's actions of denying a visa are a clear violation of US law and international law as was his suggestion that we bomb Iranian cultural sites.

Trumpist do not believe in the rule of law. The closest analogy is that Trumpers look at Trump as their own Kim Jong Un. What Trump says is law. Trumpism is every bit a cult.

Look at these posts. No standing up for the rule of law by the Trumpist. It is simply Trump says this so it must be true.

It is pathetic.

Last edited:
Once again Trump pisses on the ideals of the UN.

When Some group gets revenge somewhere in the world, we are on our own. Trump has destroyed our relationships with out allies through his gross ignorance.

The UN pisses on the ideals of the UN every day! They are corrupt to the core and need to be eliminated.
The UN was right about WMD in 2003. The UN i snot perfect but it is far better than the world Trumpers and the fringe right want to take us back to. You remember that world. Two World Wars and countless dead.
giphy.gif
Um, check your history, both world wars were entered into by demos....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Tyupuv[cal Trunmpette wsho loves thje Nazis so
Good move. Now the ragheads can't go to the UN and spew their anti-American hatred.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif fumed Tuesday over the reported U.S. decision to deny him a visa to address the United Nations in New York later this week, amid escalating tensions between the two countries after the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

“They fear that someone comes to the U.S. and reveals realities,” Zarif told The Associated Press. “The world is not limited to New York, and you can talk to the American people from Tehran, and we will do that.”

He later claimed in a tweet that denying him a visa was in violation of the 1947 United Nations Headquarters agreement that established the international body’s base of operations in New York. That agreement requires the U.S. to permit foreign diplomats from other countries to conduct U.N. business. He also listed a series of allegations against the U.S., including “economic terrorism” and “cowardly assassination.”

HEY STUPID!!! THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL INVITED THE IRANIAN FOREIGN MINISTER TO THE UN TO DISCUSS PEACE.

ONCE AGAIN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO THWART PEACE EFFORTS WITH IRAN. FIRST TRUMP TOSSES THE NUCLEAR LIMITATION TREATY. THEN HE IMPOSES SANCTIONS, WHICH WERE WORKING. NOW WITH IRAN ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR, AND DEPOSING THE MULLAHS, AND HE KILLS SOLEIMANI, UNITING THE IRANIAN PEOPLE AGAINST AMERICANS YET AGAIN,

Hey stupid, it wasn't a "treaty". Is was only an executive order signed by Barry Hussein, nothing more.

Get educated for once..
Jesus fuck you people are so stupid as not to know what an agreement among nations is?

No wonder you assfucks elected Trump. Stupid is as stupid does.
Dragonlady called it at "treaty".

That is a lie.

Sorry you are so ignorant you don't know what constitutes a treaty.
Nice try assfuck but some asshole called in an executive order.

If it were such a great deal, then they should have gone through the treaty process...But, just as you libs always try, ignore that when you don't get your way.

Trump's actions are a clear violation of international law as was his suggestion that we bomb Iranian cultural sites.

Trumpist do not believe in the rule of law. The closest analogy is that Trumpers look at Trump as their own Kim Jong Un. What Trump says is law. Trumpism is every bit a cult.

Look at these posts. No standing up for the rule of law by the Trumpist. It is simply Trump says this so it must be true.

It is pathetic.
Another black eye for the US thanks to our grumpy uncle at the end of the bar muttering into his beer?

When Some group gets revenge somewhere in the world, we are on our own. Trump has destroyed our relationships with out allies through his gross ignorance.

If the ideals of the UN are pro-terror and pro-appeasement, , they should be pissed on.

And actually President Trump has built our relations with important allies from Israel to the Philippines and Brazil
Israel is here to milk the US only. America not only fight the wars of israel by it pays them billions each year.
ever hear of WWII? just curious.
What about it ?

Hey stupid, fuck the UN.
It is a fucking useless waste of our tax dollars.

Good, let them send a strongly worded letter...

Trump's actions are a clear violation of international law as was his suggestion that we bomb Iranian cultural sites.

It is pathetic.
Another black eye for the US thanks to our grumpy uncle at the end of the bar muttering into his beer?
Agreed but it is also a humiliation for the USA.

Why provide a stage for the #1 State sponsor of terrorism to spew anti American bullshit?

Why do you support anti American bullshit spewed by terrorist regimes?

Pathetic that you think we are no better than a third world dictatorship like Russia.

Trump's actions of denying a visa are a clear violation of US law and international law as was his suggestion that we bomb Iranian cultural sites.

It is pathetic.
Obama did the same thing.

Oops!

Obama denies visa to Iran diplomat

Hey stupid, fuck the UN.
It is a fucking useless waste of our tax dollars.

Cheaper than all the wars it stopped or worked to end.

Pathetic that you think we are no better than a third world dictatorship like Russia.
You are pretty pathetic as you blast those who have an opposing view.

If the ideals of the UN are pro-terror and pro-appeasement, , they should be pissed on.

And actually President Trump has built our relations with important allies from Israel to the Philippines and Brazil
Israel is here to milk the US only. America not only fight the wars of israel by it pays them billions each year.
ever hear of WWII? just curious.
What about it ?
Ever hear about it? I guess you missed that question

It is pathetic.
Obama did the same thing.

Oops!

Obama denies visa to Iran diplomat
The guy had direct ties to the hostage crisis. Another representative would be OK.

Pathetic that you think we should be subservient to the rest of the world.

You are pretty pathetic as you blast those who have an opposing view.

Your view based on lies & ignorance.

Forum List

Back