US denies Visa to Iranian Foreign Minister. No UN for you!

The UN pisses on the ideals of the UN every day! They are corrupt to the core and need to be eliminated.
The UN was right about WMD in 2003. The UN i snot perfect but it is far better than the world Trumpers and the fringe right want to take us back to. You remember that world. Two World Wars and countless dead.
giphy.gif
Um, check your history, both world wars were entered into by demos....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Tyupuv[cal Trunmpette wsho loves thje Nazis so
HEY STUPID!!! THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL INVITED THE IRANIAN FOREIGN MINISTER TO THE UN TO DISCUSS PEACE.

ONCE AGAIN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO THWART PEACE EFFORTS WITH IRAN. FIRST TRUMP TOSSES THE NUCLEAR LIMITATION TREATY. THEN HE IMPOSES SANCTIONS, WHICH WERE WORKING. NOW WITH IRAN ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR, AND DEPOSING THE MULLAHS, AND HE KILLS SOLEIMANI, UNITING THE IRANIAN PEOPLE AGAINST AMERICANS YET AGAIN,

DUMB DONALD IS TRYING TO START A WAR, AND IRAN IS TRYING TO PREVENT THAT.
Hey stupid, it wasn't a "treaty". Is was only an executive order signed by Barry Hussein, nothing more.

Get educated for once..
Jesus fuck you people are so stupid as not to know what an agreement among nations is?

No wonder you assfucks elected Trump. Stupid is as stupid does.
Dragonlady called it at "treaty".

That is a lie.

Sorry you are so ignorant you don't know what constitutes a treaty.
Nice try assfuck but some asshole called in an executive order.

It was an executive order.

It wasn't a treaty.

Good grief you are stupid.
An Executive Agreement.

Not Executive order

Jesus fuck you people are so stupid as not to know what an agreement among nations is?

We understand what a bad agreement among nations is...and the Iran agreement was just a mad dash to get something of substance on the Kenyans record...and you know it....

You God damn assfuck don't know shit.

You act as though this was just thrown together by Obama

'If you had a fucking brain, you would know it was negotiated over a long time span & there were 5 other countries involved.

You people are so stupid & ignorant that it makes me sick.

You know nothing about the agreement & just go by what your fat assed orange hero says.

I know all about the Obama-Iran "Deal". Obama didn't want it looked at by the Senate, and never even submitted it for ratification.
Obama then sent over Pallets of cash money, directly to the Tarmac in Iran
None of what Obama did changed a single jot or tittle of Iranian policy, it was still "death to America" and enmity with the Freedom Loving countries

We should not admit persons from countries that have vowed attacks against us and have actually attacked our forces.

The US can not bar the Iranian diplomat under the UN Headquarters Agreement. I know for the Trumper treaties are worthless and laws are just so much flotsam and jetsam to be disregarded at will by their dear leader, but for some us who believe in the rule of law this is just another example of Trump's lawlessness and rogue foreign policy.

Trump Administration Blocks Iran’s Top Diplomat From Addressing the U.N. Security Council

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 11/volume-11-I-147-English.pdf

The UN was right about WMD in 2003. The UN i snot perfect but it is far better than the world Trumpers and the fringe right want to take us back to. You remember that world. Two World Wars and countless dead.
giphy.gif

Hey stupid, it wasn't a "treaty". Is was only an executive order signed by Barry Hussein, nothing more.

Get educated for once..

That is a lie.

It wasn't a treaty.

An Executive Agreement.

Not Executive order

Same thing, moron. Semantics.:rolleyes:

Trump signed and EO shitcanning the clusterfuck EO Obama signed.

We understand what a bad agreement among nations is...and the Iran agreement was just a mad dash to get something of substance on the Kenyans record...and you know it....

You God damn assfuck don't know shit.

You act as though this was just thrown together by Obama

'If you had a fucking brain, you would know it was negotiated over a long time span & there were 5 other countries involved.

You people are so stupid & ignorant that it makes me sick.

You know nothing about the agreement & just go by what your fat assed orange hero says.

:3::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The US can not bar the Iranian diplomat under the UN Headquarters Agreement. I know for the Trumper treaties are worthless and laws are just so much flotsam and jetsam to be disregarded at will by their dear leader, but for some us who believe in the rule of law this is just another example of Trump's lawlessness and rogue foreign policy.

Trump Administration Blocks Iran’s Top Diplomat From Addressing the U.N. Security Council

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 11/volume-11-I-147-English.pdf
UN rules to not trump US Law.

giphy.gif

Get educated for once..

That is a lie.

It wasn't a treaty.

An Executive Agreement.

Not Executive order
Do you always side with murderous Muslim scum?....or is it TDS?....

Treaties are US law. Try again.

Treaties are US law.

Bullshit....:21::21::21::21::21:

Typical zionist bullshit. Can't have someone tell the TRUTH to the world about why the general was assassinated by a terrorist criminal nation. Exactly why the zionist controlled media refuses to show what the PM of Iraq said about the General,which is he was there at the PM's invitation to see HIM to try and barter a peace between Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Treaties are US law.

With all due respect, you're an idiot.

Domestically, treaties to which the United States is a party are equivalent in status to Federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls "the supreme Law of the Land."

What is a Treaty: Finding U.S. Government Documents at the Library of Congress

Trumpers can be such morons.

Last edited:
He quoted a U.N. agreement not a U.S. law.
The UN Charter was ratified by the United States and IS A TREATY! Ever hear of the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution, Smack?

Article VI, Clause 2 of the US Constitution clearly states:
"This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding."
~~ Article VI ~~

The US is lawfully bound by the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution to the UN's articles for better or worse until such time as the US throws off its obligation this Nation promised to follow.

Treaties are US law.

Domestically, treaties to which the United States is a party are equivalent in status to Federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls "the supreme Law of the Land."

Trumpers are such morons.
Sorry, the UN doesn't dictate who the US grants or denies visas to.

You lose.

Treaties are US law.

Trumpers are such morons.
Sorry, the UN doesn't dictate who the US grants or denies visas to.

You lose.
Sorry, but Pompeo tried this once before and backed down. He will back down again.

Good move. Now the ragheads can't go to the UN and spew their anti-American hatred.

Iranian foreign minister fumes over reported visa denial for UN meetings in New York

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif fumed Tuesday over the reported U.S. decision to deny him a visa to address the United Nations in New York later this week, amid escalating tensions between the two countries after the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

“They fear that someone comes to the U.S. and reveals realities,” Zarif told The Associated Press. “The world is not limited to New York, and you can talk to the American people from Tehran, and we will do that.”

SOLEIMANI FUNERAL STAMPEDE IN IRAN LEAVES AT LEAST 40 DEAD, STATE TV REPORTS

He later claimed in a tweet that denying him a visa was in violation of the 1947 United Nations Headquarters agreement that established the international body’s base of operations in New York. That agreement requires the U.S. to permit foreign diplomats from other countries to conduct U.N. business. He also listed a series of allegations against the U.S., including “economic terrorism” and “cowardly assassination.”

Iranian foreign minister fumes over reported visa denial for UN meetings in New York
Once again Trump pisses on the ideals of the UN.

When Some group gets revenge somewhere in the world, we are on our own. Trump has destroyed our relationships with out allies through his gross ignorance.
We are always on our own when we are attacked.............and those who ignore us being attacked are the first to come groveling for our help when they are attacked.

The UN is a joke, and so are you.

NATO has only been called up one time. After 9/11. We've had alies jump into our ill begotten war in Iraq as well.

Typical zionist bullshit. Can't have someone tell the TRUTH to the world about why the general was assassinated by a terrorist criminal nation. Exactly why the zionist controlled media refuses to show what the PM of Iraq said about the General,which is he was there at the PM's invitation to see HIM to try and barter a peace between Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

for the actual YEMENI take on Iran-----talk to a Yemeni sunni muslim
expat in THE USA. I HARKEN to primary sources. caution--when
you mention IRAN -----duck-----to avoid the SPIT. Right now----Iraq is
in the hands of Shiite shit

He later claimed in a tweet that denying him a visa was in violation of the 1947 United Nations Headquarters agreement that established the international body’s base of operations in New York. That agreement requires the U.S. to permit foreign diplomats from other countries to conduct U.N. business.
He is correct, Tramp again breaks the rules the USA has agreed to.
Perhaps the UN should move to Iran.

I am all for pulling out of the UN then kicking their worthless asses out of the country anyway. It's been nothing but a big needless expense with no benefit to us so far and it's only bitten the hand that feeds it since day one.

Good move. Now the ragheads can't go to the UN and spew their anti-American hatred.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif fumed Tuesday over the reported U.S. decision to deny him a visa to address the United Nations in New York later this week, amid escalating tensions between the two countries after the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

“They fear that someone comes to the U.S. and reveals realities,” Zarif told The Associated Press. “The world is not limited to New York, and you can talk to the American people from Tehran, and we will do that.”

He later claimed in a tweet that denying him a visa was in violation of the 1947 United Nations Headquarters agreement that established the international body’s base of operations in New York. That agreement requires the U.S. to permit foreign diplomats from other countries to conduct U.N. business. He also listed a series of allegations against the U.S., including “economic terrorism” and “cowardly assassination.”

He's never heard of Zoom?

HEY STUPID!!! THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL INVITED THE IRANIAN FOREIGN MINISTER TO THE UN TO DISCUSS PEACE.

ONCE AGAIN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO THWART PEACE EFFORTS WITH IRAN. FIRST TRUMP TOSSES THE NUCLEAR LIMITATION TREATY. THEN HE IMPOSES SANCTIONS, WHICH WERE WORKING. NOW WITH IRAN ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR, AND DEPOSING THE MULLAHS, AND HE KILLS SOLEIMANI, UNITING THE IRANIAN PEOPLE AGAINST AMERICANS YET AGAIN,

DUMB DONALD IS TRYING TO START A WAR, AND IRAN IS TRYING TO PREVENT THAT.

Hey stupid, fuck the UN.
No, fuck you. The UN is one of the better ideas of the 20th century and long may it live.

Forum List

Back