US ends support for Saudi-led war in Yemen

Bab-al-Mandab-strait-Yemen.jpg
Is there anything that a US corporation can profit off of immediately right there?

No.

Is there anything that a US corporation can profit off of immediately right there?

No.

Just to keep shipping open from Suez to the Indian Ocean.. Perhaps Egypt will take over that job. which will benefit US companies who do business in all those Red Sea Ports.

Israel is robbing Socotra of resources.

Yemen: Suspected US Drone Strike Destroys Building Housing al-Qaeda Militants

Al-Rimi was a candidate for succeeding AQ leader Zawahiri,” Katz tweeted ... has attempted to carry out attacks on the US mainland. Yemen was plunged into civil war in 2014.
Al Bawaba News

No.

Just to keep shipping open from Suez to the Indian Ocean.. Perhaps Egypt will take over that job. which will benefit US companies who do business in all those Red Sea Ports.

Al-Rimi was a candidate for succeeding AQ leader Zawahiri,” Katz tweeted ... has attempted to carry out attacks on the US mainland. Yemen was plunged into civil war in 2014.
Al Bawaba News
I see. You have issues with Israel. That's par for course.

No.

I am fascinated. Strictly speaking my very own hubby is a citizen of Yemen -----how can he rob Socotra?

Al Bawaba News

No.

Al Bawaba News

No.

Al Bawaba News

it's been going on since the minions of the rapist of mecca invaded that fair land-----called EDEN

No.

Al Bawaba News

You mean their take over of Socotra? It belongs to Yemen.

No.

Al Bawaba News

who "took over Socotra" ?

No.

Al Bawaba News

it's been going on since the minions of the rapist of mecca invaded that fair land-----called EDEN

No.

Al Bawaba News

who "took over Socotra" ?

Israel.. see link above.

No.

Al Bawaba News

You mean Bahrain? Dilmun?

No.

Al Bawaba News

Yemen----the southern port of ADEN

No.

Al Bawaba News

Yemen----the southern port of ADEN

Does it have artesian spring and clay tablet records of trade with Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley?

it has to be "clay tablets" ? To just what EPOCH in
ancient history do you refer?

New Topics

Forum List

Back