US gives directive to schools on transgender bathroom access

Parents tell their daughters to not expose themselves to boys and men. This is a way to break down that kind of behavior and get girls to think nothing of pulling their pants off no matter who is watching.
Why do you have such a low opinion regarding the intellect of women/girls?

I think it's time I take advantage of the new Transgender Bathrooms and follow Sofia Veregera, Monica Bellucci and a long list of other gorgeous women into the restrooms...

Oh wait that would be viewed as perverted unless I was Caitlyn Jenner...

This administration is the laughing stock of the world...

How many USMB posters voted for this imbecile...

WASHINGTON — Public schools must permit transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their chosen gender identity, according to an Obama administration directive issued amid a court fight between the federal government and North Carolina.

The guidance from leaders at the departments of Education and Justice says public schools are obligated to treat transgender students in a way that matches their gender identity, even if their education records or identity documents indicate a different sex.

"There is no room in our schools for discrimination of any kind, including discrimination against transgender students on the basis of their sex," Attorney General Loretta Lynch said in a statement accompanying the directive, which is being sent to school districts Friday.
Another ridiculous lie from the right.

People need to vote this stuff out of lives by voting out these Tyrants like Obama and his nasty party. vote them OUT COME Nov. and NO to Hillary or the commie sympathizer Bernie
lol

Obama isn’t ‘running’ for anything, consequently he can’t be ‘voted out’ of anything – you truly are a delusional rightwing loon.

If he was allowed to run again you would be wringing your hands in despair again.

In your dreams...
I bet you never dreamed he would be elected....twice. :cool-45:
Hey! If I were you I would not brag about that. You liberals/ progressives have brought nothing but an eight year long clusterfuck! Only really stupid people would think that an accomplishment.
Of course I am going to brag. Only losers and dumb people didnt vote for your POTUS.

If he was allowed to run again you would be wringing your hands in despair again.

In your dreams...

More like a nightmare
I understand your obvious frustration but you need to suck it up or go take some meds to get rid of your nightmares. Nothings going to change the fact he was elected POTUS for 2 consecutive terms and it would be more if that was legal.

With this so-called 'guidance', this Administration has finally crossed the line, with a vast majority of its constituency...

If there was one single thing that these dumb-ass Liberals could do six months before the General Election, it would be to shove this filth at our children and grandchildren...

If there was one single thing that these dumb-ass Liberals could do six months before the General Election, to drive voters en masse towards Attila the Hun, it would be this...

Between this, and vomiting-up the HildaBeast, as best-of-breed on their side of the aisle, the dumb-ass Democrats are in the process of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

Stupid phukkers...

In your dreams...
Hey! If I were you I would not brag about that. You liberals/ progressives have brought nothing but an eight year long clusterfuck! Only really stupid people would think that an accomplishment.
Of course I am going to brag. Only losers and dumb people didnt vote for your POTUS.
He's not mine. He embarrasses me. You keep the pos.

People need to vote this stuff out of lives by voting out these Tyrants like Obama and his nasty party. vote them OUT COME Nov. and NO to Hillary or the commie sympathizer Bernie
lol

Obama isn’t ‘running’ for anything, consequently he can’t be ‘voted out’ of anything – you truly are a delusional rightwing loon.
What part of nasty party eludes you?

Obviously you don't look in the mirror...

He has surpassed Carter as the least effective POTUS in modern history...

In your dreams...
Unfortunately for you he is your POTUS regardless of how embarrassed you are that your candidate lost.

In your dreams...
Unfortunately for you he is your POTUS regardless of how embarrassed you are that your candidate lost.

Nope. Not mine.

Obviously you don't look in the mirror...

He has surpassed Carter as the least effective POTUS in modern history...
Obviously you have are high on meth. The ACA alone will show him as the most effective POTUS in modern history.

Step away from the bong.
Calm down you pothead. I was just testing it to see what you laced your catatonic chronic weed with.

Nope. Not mine.
If youre a foreigner then you just rendered your comment irrelevant. If you are a US citizen he is your POTUS and your tax dollars pay his salary and will also pay for his retirement.

Nope. Not mine.
If youre a foreigner then you just rendered your comment irrelevant. If you are a US citizen he is your POTUS and your tax dollars pay his salary and will also pay for his retirement.

I am a us citizen and he is a pros not a prez them's the facts.

Forum List

Back