US gives directive to schools on transgender bathroom access

Of course I am going to brag. Only losers and dumb people didnt vote for your POTUS.
He's not mine. He embarrasses me. You keep the pos.
Unfortunately for you he is your POTUS regardless of how embarrassed you are that your candidate lost.

Nope. Not mine.
If youre a foreigner then you just rendered your comment irrelevant. If you are a US citizen he is your POTUS and your tax dollars pay his salary and will also pay for his retirement.

I am a us citizen and he is a pros not a prez them's the facts.

I know it hurts you but they have meds so you can deal with your depression and correct your denial. :laugh:

President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On January 20, 2009, Barack Obama became the 44th and current president. On November 6, 2012, he was re-elected and is currently serving the 57th term."

800px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg

He's not mine. He embarrasses me. You keep the pos.
Unfortunately for you he is your POTUS regardless of how embarrassed you are that your candidate lost.

Nope. Not mine.
If youre a foreigner then you just rendered your comment irrelevant. If you are a US citizen he is your POTUS and your tax dollars pay his salary and will also pay for his retirement.

I know it hurts you but they have meds so you can deal with your depression and correct your denial.

"On January 20, 2009, Barack Obama became the 44th and current president. On November 6, 2012, he was re-elected and is currently serving the 57th term."

I did not vote for him at all ever and have never addressed him with a title other than a pos. So cry all you wish them's the facts.

Nope. Not mine.

I know it hurts you but they have meds so you can deal with your depression and correct your denial.

I did not vote for him at all ever and have never addressed him with a title other than a pos. So cry all you wish them's the facts.
None of that changes the fact he is your POTUS and you will pay for his salary and retirement. :laugh:

Of course I am going to brag. Only losers and dumb people didnt vote for your POTUS.

Obviously you don't look in the mirror...

He has surpassed Carter as the least effective POTUS in modern history...

Obviously you have are high on meth. The ACA alone will show him as the most effective POTUS in modern history.

The ACA will only lead us to Single Payer and I understand in the mind of a communist this is an accomplishment, in the mind of an American it is a failure...

Obviously you have are high on meth. The ACA alone will show him as the most effective POTUS in modern history.

The ACA will only lead us to Single Payer and I understand in the mind of a communist this is an accomplishment, in the mind of an American it is a failure...
I give you permission to feel that way while I laugh at you. :laugh:

Nope. Not mine.

None of that changes the fact he is your POTUS and you will pay for his salary and retirement. :laugh:

Now that we know you have such low expectations from our POTUS, is it possible for you to explain why we need to accommodate the minute number of transgender individuals in our schools?

Obama has managed to turn the LGBT community into such a major issue and for what? Do you honestly believe most Americans want Caitlyn Jenner types in a public restrooms with their 15 year old daughters? When the time comes and it will, that someone is assaulted or raped are you going to agree with the jury that let's this individual go?

All he has accomplished with the latest is throw more gas on a societal issue that has been hidden for hundreds of years...

He will be remembered as the POTUS who forced society to accept this behavior, can you remember any great leaders that forced society to accept such a perverted lifestyle?

I give you permission to feel that way while I laugh at you. :laugh:

I understand living in your mothers basement limits your exposure to deal with the strains of having to stand on your own two feet, that being said, health care coverage was a benefit that cost the employee nothing when I began my career, once the Federal Government started the take over the challenge to keep it a benefit started to erode...

Today it cost 1,280% more to insure the average family on a monthly basis, wow what an improvement...

Sad you think it's somehow a laughing matter, but then again you supported our current POTUS...

Forum List

Back