US in Syria

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Am I really the only one who sees the problem?

- Syrian government is against Syrian rebels.
- Russia's supporting Syria/Assad regime against the rebels
- US is with the rebels against Assad and by extension Russia.

Unlike Vietnam where Russian and US forces didn't directly fight, Syria poses a very real chance of such incidents. What do US forces do when they're with rebel forces training and a Russian attack commences? Fire on Russian military with our own?

Unlike Vietnam where Russian and US forces didn't directly fight, Syria poses a very real chance of such incidents. What do US forces do when they're with rebel forces training and a Russian attack commences? Fire on Russian military with our own?

Why are we sending foot troops into Syria now, to get the Russian planes out, as man that would be an out and out war if Russia bombed our men.

Really Delta? You came up with this all by yourself?

Of course it is a problem. Just as all wars are a problem.

War is the health of the state.

A nice hot war will enrich and empower a select few, as it always does. You do know who the select few are right?

Why are we sending foot troops into Syria now, to get the Russian planes out, as man that would be an out and out war if Russia bombed our men.

Only reason to send in so few troops is to use their presence at leverage in negotiations. Without skin in the game we have less leverage than with. But without sending in a force large enough to actually do anything they're just throw aways. They're gonna get got. IS would just love to be able to show video of 50 or so dead Special Operators for the propaganda value alone. "Don't fear the US, look what we did to their very best!"

If we're gonna go in we need to commit to that decision and send in divisions, not less than a single company.

Only reason to send in so few troops is to use their presence at leverage in negotiations. Without skin in the game we have less leverage than with. But without sending in a force large enough to actually do anything they're just throw aways. They're gonna get got. IS would just love to be able to show video of 50 or so dead Special Operators for the propaganda value alone. "Don't fear the US, look what we did to their very best!"

If we're gonna go in we need to commit to that decision and send in divisions, not less than a single company.

Were going to help the Rebels, (the moderate Free Army that is fighting ASSAd). I read that Russia is sending in 15,000 troops. The US country takeovers are tuning into nightmares.

Using history as our guide, a nice false flag event to start a nice war just might be forthcoming.

Delta, why don't you stick to topics you know about, like rim jobs and "pegging", whatever the hell that is.

Forum List

Back