US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

Again, it's your word against the CEO of Ford over what was best for Ford.

You lose that debate every single time.
Never happened, me boy. You can not even understand what Mulally said. Makes you a dumb shit.

Why? Mulally himself has said that the impending bankruptcy of GM and Chrysler did wonders for Ford sales.
Quote Mulally saying that...

It did. So we can all agree that an IMPENDING BANKRUPTCY probably did help ford sales. As Mulally said. Look up impending, dip shit. As I said before. Then, try and read the article that Faun provided you and that you keep lying about. And explain to us why Mulally, the guy you were happily just quoting, said it could bring the entire US auto industry down.

"Within a couple of weeks of the Big Three's request for help, Mulally said, "98% of the people in America ... knew GM and Chrysler were bankrupt" and that Ford wasn't. He added that more than half of U.S. consumers surveyed said that they were considering Ford for their next car purchase.

The episode resonates among car buyers to this day. Said Mulally, "The customers love that Ford didn't take taxpayer money."
To prove how dishonest you are, I found the article you got your quotes from. Because I was suspicious of your take on an article that you did not reference. So, lets take a look:Your quote above is accurate. What is not is the main part, that being the crux of the article, and what you did not include. Because, the following quote is the crux of what Mulally was saying, and it is the exact statement of fact that you have been given by Faun, and tried to say you did not get. See if you can read it this time. We are all waiting for your next set of lies:
"crucial fact: Companies that are broke require money to keep operating, even while under the protection of a Bankruptcy Court. And as Ford's chief executive, Alan Mulally, pointed out during a visit with The Times' editorial board Tuesday, "There was nobody that was going to give them money for [debtor-in-possession] financing."

Mulally's comments weren't offered as a criticism of Romney. Rather, he was defending Ford's decision to go to Congress with GM and Chrysler in 2008 to call for a federal rescue. Ford didn't need the money itself -- it had previously arranged a multibillion-dollar line of private credit. But Mulally said he believed then, just as he believes now, that GM and Chrysler threatened to drag the entire country into a depression.

"This could be upwards of 13% of the U.S. GDP if they were to go into freefall," Mulally said. "We believed [seeking the bailout] was the right thing for the industry, the right thing for the United States of America.... I'd do the same thing today."

Ford's CEO has no regrets about call for bailout

Notice the link to the article. So we can see where it came from, and check it out ourselves. That thing you do not use. Because honest people include links. Dishonest people do not.

Now, I know this is difficult for you to understand. Because it is not what you want to believe. But the rational world understands it and believes Mulally. Sorry no one is quoting you.

Where in any of THAT...is the part where GM's bankruptcy hurts Ford?

And I'm curious...do you think doing your posts in RED somehow makes them more intelligent than doing them in black? Got news for you, Georgie...you can paint a turd red but it's still a turd.

No on, me boy, needs any color to be more intelligent than you. They look at your posts, and realize that.

[QUOTE="Rshermr, post: 14300149, member: 37424

Please, me poor ignorant con tool, tell me why you think I am desperate. I need a laugh. And you are, me boy, laughable.

Simple:
hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. You trying to do Shakespeare was indeed, good for a laugh. My poor ignorant dipshit.

Never happened, me boy. You can not even understand what Mulally said. Makes you a dumb shit.

Why? Mulally himself has said that the impending bankruptcy of GM and Chrysler did wonders for Ford sales.
Quote Mulally saying that...

It did. So we can all agree that an IMPENDING BANKRUPTCY probably did help ford sales. As Mulally said. Look up impending, dip shit. As I said before. Then, try and read the article that Faun provided you and that you keep lying about. And explain to us why Mulally, the guy you were happily just quoting, said it could bring the entire US auto industry down.

"Within a couple of weeks of the Big Three's request for help, Mulally said, "98% of the people in America ... knew GM and Chrysler were bankrupt" and that Ford wasn't. He added that more than half of U.S. consumers surveyed said that they were considering Ford for their next car purchase.

The episode resonates among car buyers to this day. Said Mulally, "The customers love that Ford didn't take taxpayer money."
To prove how dishonest you are, I found the article you got your quotes from. Because I was suspicious of your take on an article that you did not reference. So, lets take a look:Your quote above is accurate. What is not is the main part, that being the crux of the article, and what you did not include. Because, the following quote is the crux of what Mulally was saying, and it is the exact statement of fact that you have been given by Faun, and tried to say you did not get. See if you can read it this time. We are all waiting for your next set of lies:
"crucial fact: Companies that are broke require money to keep operating, even while under the protection of a Bankruptcy Court. And as Ford's chief executive, Alan Mulally, pointed out during a visit with The Times' editorial board Tuesday, "There was nobody that was going to give them money for [debtor-in-possession] financing."

Mulally's comments weren't offered as a criticism of Romney. Rather, he was defending Ford's decision to go to Congress with GM and Chrysler in 2008 to call for a federal rescue. Ford didn't need the money itself -- it had previously arranged a multibillion-dollar line of private credit. But Mulally said he believed then, just as he believes now, that GM and Chrysler threatened to drag the entire country into a depression.

"This could be upwards of 13% of the U.S. GDP if they were to go into freefall," Mulally said. "We believed [seeking the bailout] was the right thing for the industry, the right thing for the United States of America.... I'd do the same thing today."

Ford's CEO has no regrets about call for bailout

Notice the link to the article. So we can see where it came from, and check it out ourselves. That thing you do not use. Because honest people include links. Dishonest people do not.

Now, I know this is difficult for you to understand. Because it is not what you want to believe. But the rational world understands it and believes Mulally. Sorry no one is quoting you.

Where in any of THAT...is the part where GM's bankruptcy hurts Ford?

And I'm curious...do you think doing your posts in RED somehow makes them more intelligent than doing them in black? Got news for you, Georgie...you can paint a turd red but it's still a turd.

No on, me boy, needs any color to be more intelligent than you. They look at your posts, and realize that.

th

I am Rshermr...LORD OF THE IDIOTS!!!!!

(and it's in red...so it must be true!) :blowup:

And Oldstyle, the con tool clown, posts four seperate posts, complete with graphics, taking up almost a full page, with nothing except personal attacks. Apparently OS is:
1. Incapable of rational conversation.
2. Unconcerned with wasting the time of others wanting a conversation.
3. Unaware that the thread has a subject.
4. Not able to find anything to post that has to do with any subject.
5. Totally, and completely, selfish.
6. Boring.
7. Too ignorant to know that he is seen as a dipshit for completely rational reasons.
8. Has no idea what an economic argument is, even though he wants all to believe that he is an expert.
9. Most obviously, a joke.

Nice job of wasting everyone's time, me boy. If you think you are bothering me with your childish graphics, you are wrong. If you want to paint yourself as a complete idiot, you have found the way to do so. Keep at it, me boy. We all have memories.
You are, by the way, so predictable, I know what you will post next.

Waste of space, me boy. Waste of time. Waste of a good thread subject. Nice job of proving that you are incapable of conversation, or understanding the thread subject, or of economic argument.
So, no, you are not me. But you are correct when you say you are lord of the idiots!!!!

So, me boy, you are really happy with the fact that Jobless claims have fallen to a 4 decade low?
Quick, OS, get to the Conservative Talking Points and come back with the post you are supposed to make, showing you to be a con tool.

And, me boy, sorry you are too ignorant to see what everyone else can see, which is the reason for the red. Dipshit. And, I actually like red.

And Oldstyle, the con tool clown, posts four seperate posts, complete with graphics, taking up almost a full page, with nothing except personal attacks. Apparently OS is:
1. Incapable of rational conversation.
2. Unconcerned with wasting the time of others wanting a conversation.
3. Unaware that the thread has a subject.
4. Not able to find anything to post that has to do with any subject.
5. Totally, and completely, selfish.
6. Boring.
7. Too ignorant to know that he is seen as a dipshit for completely rational reasons.
8. Has no idea what an economic argument is, even though he wants all to believe that he is an expert.
9. Most obviously, a joke.

Nice job of wasting everyone's time, me boy. If you think you are bothering me with your childish graphics, you are wrong. If you want to paint yourself as a complete idiot, you have found the way to do so. Keep at it, me boy. We all have memories.
You are, by the way, so predictable, I know what you will post next.

Well...we COULD talk about the formula that the Obama Administration used to determine "Jobs Saved", Georgie...but you've been ducking that one for weeks now!

And my favorite...the one that sums you up so well...

5b987a1ce46d0908b1386ba1a5de3998.jpg

And oldstyle, as he is want to do, has killed this thread. No one wants to touch his drivel. But as a con tool, that is as close to a win as he ever gets. Closing down a thread that he has shown total inability to discuss rationally. Cause it had long since occurred that OS had absolutely nothing.

You can start it up again, Georgie! All you gotta do is provide the formula the Obama Administration used to determine "Jobs Saved".

Or you can stick with your "me boys", "dip shits" and "con tools" contribution to the thread and get treated in kind. That's the way LIFE works.

And it's wont to do...not "want to do"! Didn't they teach English at your college?

Oh, that's right...I keep forgetting that you just PRETEND to do things like get an education!

You can start it up again, Georgie! All you gotta do is provide the formula the Obama Administration used to determine "Jobs Saved".

Or you can stick with your "me boys", "dip shits" and "con tools" contribution to the thread and get treated in kind. That's the way LIFE works.

Well, oldstyle, what does that make. About 10 straight posts without a single bit of rational argument. Nothing. You completely ignore the topic of the thread. No economic argument of any kind. And can not believe that anyone would say you are a dip shit?

And it's wont to do...not "want to do"! Didn't they teach English at your college?

Oh, that's right...I keep forgetting that you just PRETEND to do things like get an education!

Eleven straight. Sorry, you are, however, proving that you are incapable and immaterial. Impertinent. Insignificant. Meaningless. And Trivial.

How many straight posts have you avoided telling us all what the economic formula was that the Obama Administration used to determine "Jobs Saved"? Since you don't have the integrity to back up your claims...you get "Georgied"!
th

So stop your whining about how unfairly you're being treated and provide what you SHOULD have provided weeks ago...OR ADMIT THAT YOU NEVER COULD!!!

Forum List

Back