US Journalist covers war in Ukraine

Having not thought about it, Bandera himself should have known about the Ice Age swastika found at Mezin. No doubt Hitler knew. If the Desna River physically forms a swastika, as can still be seen on today's maps, how in hell could Bandera have failed to know about it by way of someone else telling him?

NY Times Goes After Indie Journalists [News + Comedy]​

Maybe these are good nazis.
They all good
12.png

View attachment 633097

He’s been released and gave a video appearance. Apparently public pressure worked. Though I don’t think he’ll be quite as outspoken on his opinions on this matter going forward.

I may in turn ask what the fuck YOU know about this Ukrainian shit living 10,000 km away, not knowing the language and the people, the History of Russia and the USSR?

For the record, I DO know people on both sides. The Ukrainian friend I have already mentioned, and several Russian friends, one of which is in the Russian army. I haven't heard from him. I do know about this, and I have people, on the ground pre-war telling me their own thoughts and feelings about what was to come.

I don't know who Gonzalo Lira is, nor do I give two shits about him. Asov could have killed him, they may not have. Asov isn't the monster y'all make it out to be. So what, they're semi-nazi. The Russians are full on totalitarian Russian state murderers. 5,000,000 don't flee liberators, they flee invaders.
I'm Russian who's been witnessing Ukrs going slightly mad since 2014, so I know and if I know my geography, it's just 12 miles to Africa Ukraine from here. Not very far, you know.

He’s been released and gave a video appearance. Apparently public pressure worked. Though I don’t think he’ll be quite as outspoken on his opinions on this matter going forward.

He's under duress it looks. In that video at least. With The Duran he was quite outspoken and seemed his normal self again.

He's under duress it looks. In that video at least. With The Duran he was quite outspoken and seemed his normal self again.
He was likely instructed to make a public appearance to take the heat off the Ukes. And was told to keep his mouth shut. Amazing how the Ukes knew nothing about Lira, then we’re able to spontaneously produce him.

Zelenskiy and his thugs already knew about Lira's whereabouts. Zelenskiy's guards are all BoJo's Brits (MI6). If Zelenskiy says something the Brits do not tell him to, he will be destroyed on the spot, and he knows it. It's not surprising Lira pops into the news. Kennedy (The Real Anthony Fauci) already warned people about the upcoming intensified MI6-CIA collusion to exploit the internet (p. 421). Operation Paper Clip never ended:

Russian MP: "Often, German propagandists carried out cruel manipulations on civilians to create fakes, just like Ukrainian nationalists are currently doing using Western media."

Forum List

Back