Us leftists should be "thanking" our beloved DJT...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I personally THANK the Trumpster for his claim that he was "wire-tapped" (based on some Breitbart colon purge).......

Nothing will help as much for pursuing a FULL investigation on Trump's possible collusion with the Kremlin and Russian oligarchs, something that the Trumpster himself was trying to put under a rug......

Smarter aides must be saying, "what the fuck is the matter with the orange clown? He is actually HELPING in calling for, pushing and pursuing a full investigation.....:

Forget about governing and fulfilling his promises, Trump's seeking "revenge" is turning out to be the formation of a WH circular firing squad...I LOVE IT !!

Of course maybe Trump has nothing to fear?

You loons bought into the narrative hook, line and sinker. Fools

If I might point out...your "beloved" Department of Justice isn't run by Barack Obama and his minions anymore, Nat. If the wiretaps of Trump Tower were nothing more than political spying by a sitting President on a political opponent...then there isn't a Loretta Lynch or an Eric Holder to protect Obama from a DOJ investigation.

What's telling about this whole thing is that it appears that Obama's people GOT wiretaps on Trump to prove collusion with the Russians but didn't come up with anything that proved that happened. Just like the Obama Administration declaring James Rosen a "criminal" when it obtained permission to wire tap a Fox News reporter...and then coming up with nothing that proved that was the case. That was the Obama people using the DOJ to spy on it's enemies in the media.

If I might point out...your "beloved" Department of Justice isn't run by Barack Obama and his minions anymore

Understand that no liberal is worried at all about an investigation of Obama. We know he's squeaky clean, becuase he's always been squeaky clean. Cleanest admin ever, his was. And that's what has you in such a state of meltdown, knowing how corrupt you look in comparison.

You, however, are absolutely terrified of any investigations of Trump. Why is that? Oh, that's right. You know his whole admin is a festering pustule of corruption. And you run cover for that corruption. Just making it clear where we all stand. Liberals, with the most ethical admin ever, you with the most corrupt.

• Banned
If I might point out...your "beloved" Department of Justice isn't run by Barack Obama and his minions anymore, Nat. If the wiretaps of Trump Tower were nothing more than political spying by a sitting President on a political opponent...then there isn't a Loretta Lynch or an Eric Holder to protect Obama from a DOJ investigation.

What's telling about this whole thing is that it appears that Obama's people GOT wiretaps on Trump to prove collusion with the Russians but didn't come up with anything that proved that happened. Just like the Obama Administration declaring James Rosen a "criminal" when it obtained permission to wire tap a Fox News reporter...and then coming up with nothing that proved that was the case. That was the Obama people using the DOJ to spy on it's enemies in the media.

Spin...........I am addressing NOT the DOJ now run by that good ol' southern boy, Sessions......

What I'm addressing is Trump's call for an investigation by CONGRESS....something that just a couple of days ago, Trump did NOT want......

• Banned
If I might point out...your "beloved" Department of Justice isn't run by Barack Obama and his minions anymore

Understand that no liberal is worried at all about an investigation of Obama. We know he's squeaky clean, becuase he's always been squeaky clean. Cleanest admin ever, his was. And that's what has you in such a state of meltdown, knowing how corrupt you look in comparison.

You, however, are absolutely terrified of any investigations of Trump. Why is that? Oh, that's right. You know his whole admin is a festering pustule of corruption. And you run cover for that corruption. Just making it clear where we all stand. Liberals, with the most ethical admin ever, you with the most corrupt.

When debating morons like you, the best approach is to ask "yes" and "no" questions......

Did Trump reject as unnecessary any investigation of his minions ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence officers?...Yes or No?

Will a call by Trump for Congress to now investigate the possible allegation of being wiretapped ALSO bring out his minions ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence officers? .....Yes or No?

Answer those questions and weep......

Sessions in Alabama was a completely corrupt scumbag. He was knows for constantly prosecuting Democorats for the crime of being Democrats.

'Gun for hire': how Jeff Sessions used his prosecuting power to target Democrats

All of the Trump fans want that kind of Stalinism brought to a national level. They all want Sessions to lie like no AG has every lied before, and to pin fake crimes on Democrats. Trump fans are the domestic enemies of the Constitution that my oath requires me to defend the nation from.

I personally THANK the Trumpster for his claim that he was "wire-tapped" (based on some Breitbart colon purge).......

Nothing will help as much for pursuing a FULL investigation on Trump's possible collusion with the Kremlin and Russian oligarchs, something that the Trumpster himself was trying to put under a rug......

Smarter aides must be saying, "what the fuck is the matter with the orange clown? He is actually HELPING in calling for, pushing and pursuing a full investigation.....:

Forget about governing and fulfilling his promises, Trump's seeking "revenge" is turning out to be the formation of a WH circular firing squad...I LOVE IT !!
when is the capitalist of the right, going to discover ways and means to earn multibillion dollar bonuses for the People, through the, Art of the Deal?

when is the capitalist of the right, going to discover ways and means to earn multibillion dollar bonuses for the People, through the, Art of the Deal?

The title of that cute book of Trump......should be changed to,
"The Art of the Con"

The title of that cute book of Trump......should be changed to,
"The Art of the Con"
the point is, the capitalist of the right, made capital on that deal, with that art.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16722734,

Sassy getting into "maybe" territory. The shiny objects Trump toss around are losing their dazzle for the DJTfoons.
No you deluded Obama butt licker...unlike you loons on the left I'm not buying the narrative they're selling.

Now go bother someone else, YOUR narrative is as tiresome as theirs is.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16722734,

DJT has nothing to fear but DJT himself.

Perhaps Trumpty Dumpty is entering that early stage of powerlessness and depression that overcame him every so often when he was beginning to realize that his business empire was slipping into bankruptcy.

Now he is a danger to the whole world.

Now go bother someone else, YOUR narrative is as tiresome as theirs is.

Here's the nitwit, Sassy.......spewing her bullshit on someone else's thread and then telling OTHERS to go away.....GOTTA LOVEIT !!!! LOL

Going to derail your own thread agian, child?

Its been four months....whete is the proof?

Hint: There isnt any....havent you noticed? Lol

SassyIrishLass, post: 16723307
I'm not buying the narrative they're selling.

This is about the narrative that Trump is selling. The Dems didn't bring this up. The hate gripped moron Mark Levin brought it up. He should have known Trumpty Dumpty would run with it without vetting the claim or analyzing the political and legal repercussions that tweeting about would bring.

That narrative, Deplorable.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16723307
I'm not buying the narrative they're selling.

This is about the narrative that Trump is selling. The Dems didn't bring this up. The hate gripped moron Mark Levin brought it up. He should have known Trumpty Dumpty would run with it without vetting the claim or analyzing the political and legal repercussions that tweeting about would bring.

That narrative, Deplorable.

It's old and tiresome but keep up with the political theatre....it's somewhat entertaining watching you idiots grasp at anything and everything.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16723363
Its been four months....whete is the proof?

We've got clues. Flynn was fired. Sessions lied to Congress and recused himself. Paul Manafort on dirty Russian money list found in Ukraine then fired but not distanced from Trump campaign. Trump's public call for Russians to hack Hillary.

Forum List

Back