US National Cancer Institute: Marijuana kills cancer.

How big of a doobie did it take before the US National Cancer Institute came up with that one. Sounds like a stoner statement to me. Maybe marijuana kills lung cancer that you get from smoking weed. Let's see, nope, that doesn't quite equate.
No. That would mean that no pottie ever got cancer.

Not even close. Anyone can get cancer. Was talking about lung cancer from smoking week.

How big of a doobie did it take before the US National Cancer Institute came up with that one. Sounds like a stoner statement to me. Maybe marijuana kills lung cancer that you get from smoking weed. Let's see, nope, that doesn't quite equate.
Try reading the link. :) Its already proven that cannabis oil and other assorted marijuana related things help MANY diseases.

According to whom? You know as well as anyone, "studies" can and do say anything, it's just that most aren't reliable--only to "prove" someone's agenda. The weed clinics can't legally say weed cures or helps anything, and if you pay attention to their claims there's always a caveat included because legally they simply can't. Truth in advertising liability, you know.

Try reading the link. :) Its already proven that cannabis oil and other assorted marijuana related things help MANY diseases.

According to whom? You know as well as anyone, "studies" can and do say anything, it's just that most aren't reliable--only to "prove" someone's agenda. The weed clinics can't legally say weed cures or helps anything, and if you pay attention to their claims there's always a caveat included because legally they simply can't. Truth in advertising liability, you know.
Uh the CHILDREN that were suffering from MANY assortment of problems and its been either cured or made tolerable enough and controllable enough they can enjoy a normal life. Try some residents from my WONDERFUL republican controlled state that moved to Colorado simply so their kids could get the help they needed from cannabis oil which is FINALLY legal here but still way to controlled.

Forum List

Back