US Oil Rig Count has Doubled Under Biden

You are too fucking retarded;
Biden said the oil industry has "9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year."

Biden’s number is correct: There are 9,137 approved permits to drill on federal and Indian land, and the oil industry could use those permits and drill. However, once the permit is approved, drilling doesn’t start overnight. Some companies choose not to drill for corporate reasons — because they can raise funds from investors by not drilling on leases with proven reserves.

Having thousands of unused drilling permits is not something that is unique to Biden’s tenure.

We rate this statement Mostly True. PolitiFact - Fact-checking Biden’s claim that there are 9,000 unused oil drilling permits

Permits mean everutyhing you retarded Loon, because oil companies decide the drilling, not Biden. WTF is wrong with you? Don't you know any fucking thing?
Biden is as stupid as you are. You think approving a lease means oil will flow the next week. What a moron.

Now I’ll ask again, how many barrels of oil are we getting daily from Biden’s leases? Give us a number.

But when Biden said this:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

When Biden said that he was either lying or fucking stupid and the oil companies just laughed their asses off at him.

That's right, Biden has more than doubled the US oil rig count because energy companies are ramping up production big time under Biden.

Biden inherited an underproducing country from Trump, we only had a meager 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, not good.
Now we 623, more than double, thanks to Biden.
The US oil rig count is set to rise further, thanks to Biden and the US is also building solar and wind installations at a record pace, and the US is producing and exporting record amounts of Nat gas thanks to Biden.

Biden is the energy president, he has made the US the dominant energy producer AND exporter in the entire world. Doubling oil rigs, world leading Nat gas and exports, and ramping up renewable energy.

The US energy industry is better now than ever before thanks to Biden.

Fake news. You can bank on it.

Feel free to provide us a list of all the things Veggie Joe has done to increase the rig count.

GO!
Ronald Reagan: "There you go again".
You can lead a horse to water.......(federal leases.....or ANY lease)
Which Biden did.
BUT, you can't make them drink...(Drill, for oil)
Oil companies.

"Biden was joking/ being sarcastic/ didn't mean literally".
Those excuses SHOULD be very familiar, with Trump's cult.

What you got, is an overdose of orange kool-aid.
Biden never said he would get rid of oil, liar.
Biden said he would get rid of fossil FUELS, moron.
Which, everyone with half a brain cell, knows that isn't going to happen.
Ah, last time I checked...oil was a fossil fuel...Duh? How do you get rid of fossil fuels without getting rid of oil? Not your brightest post, Smokin!

And if he said it...but never intended to do it...then you're basically admitting that Biden lied.

When Biden said that he was either lying or fucking stupid and the oil companies just laughed their asses off at him.
I agree he was lying or stupid and probably oil companies laughed with glee... THEN raised their prices because they could point at this stupid remark! If Biden wasn't stupid he should have said.."
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
Instead of being an enemy thus causing oil companies to respond like this:
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’

www.theenergymix.com
But the dummy gave them excuses to raise rates from Trump's price of gas was at it's lowest in April 2020 at $1.93/gallon... versus Biden's gas 06/22 $5.032/gal. nearly 161% MORE!!
All because the dummy thought he was appealing to the voter! GEEZ this to me showed what a poor president he was going to be.
I laugh at those Trump haters who make statements about his statements and I can excuse it because Trump was always politically INcorrect...BUT BIDEN? Over 40 years in politics and he still didn't understand.. statements have consequences!

Ronald Reagan: "There you go again".
You can lead a horse to water.......(federal leases.....or ANY lease)
Which Biden did.
BUT, you can't make them drink...(Drill, for oil)
Oil companies.
Biden doesn’t control private leases.

How many new rigs on Veggie Joe’s leases? Give us the number.

Biden doesn’t control private leases.

How many new rigs on. Eggie Joe’s leases? Give us the number.
It was already posted (citation provided) that oil rig count went from 287 to 623 under Biden. It doesn't matter whether they're on public, private, or federal land, the department of energy has to grant them permission to drill. And Biden has been approving drilling permits BIGLY!

Biden's First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump's By 34%
Jan 21, 2022 — WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands

I'm not talking about that kind of oil, Smokin. I'm talking about petroleum. How do you get rid of fossil fuels without getting rid of petroleum?

Oh...and let me know how your vehicle runs when you put vegetable oil or olive oil in it! (eye roll)
And what will people ride on, i.e. tires are made from fossil fuels.
FACT:To make 2 Billion Tires a year REQUIRES 300 million barrels of OIL!
FACTS!!! The “sap” or latex is harvested and refined to produce natural rubber tires. Synthetic rubber is manmade from petrochemical feedstocks. Crude oil is the primary raw material. According to the Rubber Manufacturers Association, it takes “approximately seven gallons” of oil to produce a single tire.Mar 2, 2012
How Oil Prices Impact Tire Pricing
7 Gallons to make 1 tire... 2,000,000,000 tires equals 14 billion gallons of oil or at 42 gallons/barrel!!!
And that is just tires!
FACTS: asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production! 1.4 billion barrels!
products-madefrom-oil.png

FACT:To make 2 Billion Tires a year REQUIRES 300 million barrels of OIL!
FACT: The US only uses 340 million (1/3rd of a billion) tires a year

The U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA) projects total U.S. tire shipments of 340.2 million units in 2022, compared to 335.2 million units in 2021 and 332.7 million units in 2019.

FACT: The US only uses 340 million (1/3rd of a billion) tires a year

The U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA) projects total U.S. tire shipments of 340.2 million units in 2022, compared to 335.2 million units in 2021 and 332.7 million units in 2019.
See below as you are ONLY counting USA shipments.

Global industry tire volume to reach 2.7 billion units by 2022​

Forum List

Back