US Preparing for a World Without Israel

What percentage of arable land did Jews own in 1948 Mandate Palestine?

How does that number compare to the percentage of Jews among the total number of Palestinians at that time?

Do you believe only landowners should be allowed to vote?

Are Jews allowed to vote in the Apartheid Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Are Jews even allowed to own land.

You Muzzie Beasts want to make the charge "Apartheid?" Then let's look at what REAL Apartheid is!

Plan of partition - Summary of the UK Palestine Royal Commission Peel Commission report - League of Nations Non-UN document 30 November 1937

FROM THE GRAND MUFTI HIMSELF...........

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2011/david-meir-levi/“they-stole-our-land”-vs-the-grand-mufti-of-jerusalem/2/

Jihad George...................do you accept the Grand Mufti's words himself as a LIE........................

Because by his own words................YOU ARE LIAR..................

George is a liar for Allah, so it's all good....

[
How come you and Larry don't say anything about Israel's nuclear weapons or the 77 UN Resolutions condemning Israel's acts of aggression against its neighbors?

Because Israel hasn't attacked the Apartheid state of Jordan, nor the Apartheid state of Syria. But you Muzzie Beasts attack Israel each and every day.

Interesting point. Tribal, religious (Inter and Intra) and traditional (sexist) forces have long made the Arab/Muslim World a cesspool of injustice, oppression and majority-on-minority violence. By comparison, Israel - even with her imperfections - is and long has been a beacon of light, hope and opportunity for all:

I am preparing for a world without georgephillip, myself.

I'm getting well-stocked on party favors, have a good band lined up, and have signed on for a little extra insurance in case my guests party too hard and end up breaking stuff.

What percentage of arable land did Jews own in 1948 Mandate Palestine?

How does that number compare to the percentage of Jews among the total number of Palestinians at that time?

Do you believe only landowners should be allowed to vote?

Are Jews allowed to vote in the Apartheid Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Are Jews even allowed to own land.

You Muzzie Beasts want to make the charge "Apartheid?" Then let's look at what REAL Apartheid is!

It isn't just the Arab/Muslim nations that codify their bigotry in law, it's the eggs upon which all minorities much gently tread in virtually all of them.

I am preparing for a world without georgephillip, myself.

I'm getting well-stocked on party favors, have a good band lined up, and have signed on for a little extra insurance in case my guests party too hard and end up breaking stuff.

Smart. If invited I will wear my best:
upload_2015-4-10_10-18-21.jpeg

[
How come you and Larry don't say anything about Israel's nuclear weapons or the 77 UN Resolutions condemning Israel's acts of aggression against its neighbors?

Because Israel hasn't attacked the Apartheid state of Jordan, nor the Apartheid state of Syria. But you Muzzie Beasts attack Israel each and every day.

Interesting point. Tribal, religious (Inter and Intra) and traditional (sexist) forces have long made the Arab/Muslim World a cesspool of injustice, oppression and majority-on-minority violence. By comparison, Israel - even with her imperfections - is and long has been a beacon of light, hope and opportunity for all:

It is a civilized nation among animals.

US Preparing for a World Without Israel

More like the US is preparing for a world without America...:talktothehand:

It isn't just the Arab/Muslim nations that codify their bigotry in law, it's the eggs upon which all minorities much gently tread in virtually all of them.

Very true. I still remember the Sandinista attacks on the Mesquite Indians in Nicaragua (did BlindFool fly down to kill Indians for Danny Ortega? I can't remember...) Many countries treat minorities poorly.

Lame deflection. You most likely inadvertently posted a Unispal report which says not only did the Arab pop enjoy a "remarkable increase" after 1920 but also that "many Arab landowners" benefited from the sale of their land. The report further states that not only were the Arab fellaheen "better off" thanks to the influx of "Jewish capital," but that the Arabs "benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews."
And is that supposed to justify 650,000 Jews inflicting their state upon 1.3 million Arabs in 1948 Mandate Palestine? Are you claiming ethnic cleansing is justified by building roads and schools funded by western imperial capitalists in order to create a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" close to the Suez Canal?

Very true. I still remember the Sandinista attacks on the Mesquite Indians in Nicaragua (did BlindFool fly down to kill Indians for Danny Ortega? I can't remember...) Many countries treat minorities poorly.

Modernity, education (knowledge) and prosperity are Kryptonite all retrograde cultures:

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”
Winston S. Churchill, The River War

Lame deflection. You most likely inadvertently posted a Unispal report which says not only did the Arab pop enjoy a "remarkable increase" after 1920 but also that "many Arab landowners" benefited from the sale of their land. The report further states that not only were the Arab fellaheen "better off" thanks to the influx of "Jewish capital," but that the Arabs "benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews."

And is that supposed to justify 650,000 Jews inflicting their state upon 1.3 million Arabs in 1948 Mandate Palestine? Are you claiming ethnic cleansing is justified by building roads and schools funded by western imperial capitalists in order to create a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" close to the Suez Canal?

If all you whine about was and is necessary to maintain the Jewish Homeland, then so be it. You still ignore the FACT that Israeli Arabs live way better than most Arabs in the Arab World and that the reestablishment of Israel is to "blame" for the better life so many Arabs have and do enjoy there.

Modernity, education (knowledge) and prosperity are Kryptonite all retrograde cultures:

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”
Winston S. Churchill, The River War

There are many similar aspersions made at different times about the Native Americans, the African Blacks, the Aborigines, the Inuit, the Indians etc. by racist Europeans like Churchill, but I am sure you are just as racist as he was.

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race has come in and taken their place."

Winston Churchill.

f all you whine about was and is necessary to maintain the Jewish Homeland, then so be it.
You're still ignorant of the distinction between a homeland and a state? 650,000 Jews inflicting their state on twice as many non-Jews in 1948 Mandate Palestine leads directly to the second class citizenship "enjoyed" by Arab Israelis today.

f all you whine about was and is necessary to maintain the Jewish Homeland, then so be it.
You're still ignorant of the distinction between a homeland and a state? 650,000 Jews inflicting their state on twice as many non-Jews in 1948 Mandate Palestine leads directly to the second class citizenship "enjoyed" by Arab Israelis today.

I'm quite clear on the diff, NaziBoy, but you still seem confused about the FACT that life for Israeli Arabs - even if it was 2nd class - is waaay better than what they experience in virtually any Arab/Muslim country:

You still ignore the FACT that Israeli Arabs live way better than most Arabs in the Arab World
Can you provide any proof for this claim?
Israeli Arabs are second class citizens when it comes to housing, education, and national rights.
"
The inequality under the law is felt in almost all aspects of social, political and economic life, including a discriminatory educational system where curriculum is routinely biased in favour of Jewish customs and norms at the expense of Arab culture8.

"The notion of collective rights and protection of the Palestinian minority are absent from the Basic Law 9.

"An example of an explicit discriminatory law is the 'Law of Return' which grants every Jew, wherever he or she resides, automatic Israeli citizenship if desired, at the expense of refugees and stateless persons who have lived on the land for generations."

The Status of Palestinian Citizens in Israel The Electronic Intifada

You still ignore the FACT that Israeli Arabs live way better than most Arabs in the Arab World
Can you provide any proof for this claim?
Israeli Arabs are second class citizens when it comes to housing, education, and national rights.
"
The inequality under the law is felt in almost all aspects of social, political and economic life, including a discriminatory educational system where curriculum is routinely biased in favour of Jewish customs and norms at the expense of Arab culture8.

"The notion of collective rights and protection of the Palestinian minority are absent from the Basic Law 9.

"An example of an explicit discriminatory law is the 'Law of Return' which grants every Jew, wherever he or she resides, automatic Israeli citizenship if desired, at the expense of refugees and stateless persons who have lived on the land for generations."

The Status of Palestinian Citizens in Israel The Electronic Intifada

:lmao:
You're kidding, right? You, like the author of the article in your OP, have steadfastly refused to provide a lick of evidence for the subject of this thread yet you demand proof of me?
However, just for shits and giggles, what do you suppose the Arab author of the following book meant when she named it:

Forum List

Back