US reporter beheaded by Briton

Well, Duh, the murderers' themselves.
You can't blame the freedom fighters...........If the journalist hadn't been there he would still be alive.

It's like a person who enters the lion's cage at the zoo in order to see the animal up close and gets eaten.

You really can't blame the lion........ :cool:

Freedom fighters??? Are you joking??

And the guy was a REPORTER! He was harmless.

No, the fault is with the barbaric assholes who murdered him.
@WinterBorn Terrorists/freedom fighters need recruitment literature.
May 2004 The images that shamed America Gallery guardian.co.uk

Compare those images to the video of a man having his head sawed off.

And I am not defending the stupid acts perpetrated by the soldiers.

You can't blame the freedom fighters...........If the journalist hadn't been there he would still be alive.

It's like a person who enters the lion's cage at the zoo in order to see the animal up close and gets eaten.

Freedom fighters??? Are you joking??

And the guy was a REPORTER! He was harmless.

No, the fault is with the barbaric assholes who murdered him.
@WinterBorn Terrorists/freedom fighters need recruitment literature.
May 2004 The images that shamed America Gallery guardian.co.uk

Compare those images to the video of a man having his head sawed off.

And I am not defending the stupid acts perpetrated by the soldiers.
I condemn any brutal acts committed barbaric swine. Ever seen the bits left of a child hit by a mortar ?

This is not the first case where a Briton was involved in committing terror. There have been quite a few cases where Britons have been crossing into other countries to commit terrorist acts. Is British government encouraging these terrorists? Who in Britain is supporting them? These are very important questions that need to be answered if we are interested in curtailing the terrorism originating from Britain.

This is not the first case where a Briton was involved in committing terror. There have been quite a few cases where Britons have been crossing into other countries to commit terrorist acts. Is British government encouraging these terrorists? Who in Britain is supporting them? These are very important questions that need to be answered if we are interested in curtailing the terrorism originating from Britain.
@Vikant the stats that were published here last week estimated there were 2000 foreign nationals fighting for the "terrorists". The Uk supplied 700, America 100 and various other nations including the Nederlands Spain, France ect made up the balance. Both America and the UK has a history of sending "freedom fighter" into foreign countries.The International Brigade which fought in the Spanish civil war was made up of Brits and Americans among other nations.Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba was made up of Cuban/American exiles and CIA advisers?

Last edited:

so you admit that they're animas. cool, holocaust denier. maybe you're learning.
Quit being a retarded jewess.

The freedom fighters are the victims........not the journalist. .. :cool:
Because all the many hundreds of Fatwa against violence in the name of Islam are apparently meaningless.

Forum List

Back