US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

I don't want to call someone something they are not and a deserter would be a low life so I don't want to call him that if he isn't.

The path to take is that of Boise POW-MIA committee who whole heartedly support the release.

Anybody who left or right or center who politicizes this is not acting in our country and our fighting personnel's best interest.

Is he a deserter? I just want the truth on what happened with this man. It makes no difference to me on the trade because this man is just a pawn in the bigger game.

But is he a deserter?

We don't know yet, and we may not know for some time......

seems like we now know why Karzai refused to meet with obama last week

Oh well the Taliban Embassy funded by Obama in Qatar where all the meetings have been taking place has pissed off Karzai as well.

I'm just a chick north of the border going holy toledo what the hell are you guys doing.

Ok Americanos. You are about to reinstate the Taliban under Obama. You just gave back the whole leadership from Gitmo.

Everyone died for nothing. All your soldiers. All my soldiers. Everyones soldiers.Qatar has all of them now. All the Taliban will now be put back in place. I cannot believe this but I want some ones blood on the wall for making this trade.

Oh my.

Photo Credit: Courtesy U.S. ArmyBrig. Gen. Rick Mustion, the adjutant general of the U.S. Army, presents Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's promotion certificate in Hailey, Idaho, to Robert Bergdahl, Bowe Bergdahl's father.

size0.jpg

This was dated 2011.

Why would they promote a deserter?

Is this the new Army?

Oh well the Taliban Embassy funded by Obama in Qatar where all the meetings have been taking place has pissed off Karzai as well.

I'm just a chick north of the border going holy toledo what the hell are you guys doing.

Ok Americanos. You are about to reinstate the Taliban under Obama. You just gave back the whole leadership from Gitmo.

Everyone died for nothing. All your soldiers. All my soldiers. Everyones soldiers.Qatar has all of them now. All the Taliban will now be put back in place. I cannot believe this but I want some ones blood on the wall for making this trade.

Oh my.

It makes sense if the president is a Manchurian Candidate.

Photo Credit: Courtesy U.S. ArmyBrig. Gen. Rick Mustion, the adjutant general of the U.S. Army, presents Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's promotion certificate in Hailey, Idaho, to Robert Bergdahl, Bowe Bergdahl's father.

size0.jpg

This was dated 2011.

Is this the new Army?

that answer remains to be seen.

The path to take is that of Boise POW-MIA committee who whole heartedly support the release.

Anybody who left or right or center who politicizes this is not acting in our country and our fighting personnel's best interest.

No you are wrong. Do you know the mass murderers they let go for the deserter? This is bigger than the kids release.

Shiites would love to have a word with you Jake. Not kidding. This one man that Obama released killed thousands of Shiites. A mass murdering General.

Oh my.

ya know the funny thing is

the administration tried to lie about the cancelled meeting in the first place

claiming that it was obama who cancelled the meeting

they had to later walk it back

Ok Americanos. You are about to reinstate the Taliban under Obama

did you get a look at who obama let go

no average joe talibani that is for sure

Is he a deserter? I just want the truth on what happened with this man. It makes no difference to me on the trade because this man is just a pawn in the bigger game.

But is he a deserter?

Haqqani remains a force in Afghanistan; until they are gone, Karzai lives under a constant threat. More evidence the US should have completed the work in Afghanistan instead of invading a secular Muslim nation. Saddam was going down, Baghdad had electricity only a few days per week. Money might have removed Saddam, and installed a government friendly to the US; the war only helped extremist Muslims. It was proof to the populations of Muslim & Arab nations the US desired another CRUSADE. Sadly, Baby Bush even declared that goal. Note, Iran is less Arabic than many countries in the region; the European heritage led to the Iraq wars of the past. The US supported Iraq, giving Hussein more power. Until he invaded Kuwait, he was "our guy".

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...n-taliban-us-soldier-bergdahl-a-precious-bird
"Two years ago, when the Taliban opened their office in Qatar for peace talks with the U.S., there were prospects of an exchange of prisoners. The Haqqani network handed Bergdahl over to the Afghan Taliban because they wanted to exchange him for their top five commanders being held at Guantanamo Bay, the Taliban commander said.“U.S. officials had promised us that first they would exchange prisoners and then start peace talks. But it didn’t take place. And finally when there was no hope of prisoners’ swap, the soldier was returned to the Haqqani network,” the Taliban commander said."

that is from Jan of this year from NBC

Last edited:

Oh my.

ya know the funny thing is

the administration tried to lie about the cancelled meeting in the first place

claiming that it was obama who cancelled the meeting

they had to later walk it back

Ok Americanos. You are about to reinstate the Taliban under Obama

did you get a look at who obama let go

no average joe talibani that is for sure

Yeah it just happened to be the top big guys in the Taliban you know we can blow up Hindu shit world guys.

Righto. These guys are beyond the 72 virgins sign on the dotted line shit. They loved to kill. These are the asswipes I started to fight against in the mid 90's. Aye carumba. AND NOW WE ARE AT IT AGAIN.

size0.jpg

This was dated 2011.

Is this the new Army?

When was adjudicated a deserter? Does he get any hearing on the matter? Will he be stoned after his release from the various hospitals? He sounds as if he is having a mental breakdown, likely from torture. He has been become Public Enemy #1 in just two days.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."
US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan - ABC News

Now give the Prez some sugar.

:D
Proud that obamashitforbrains traded four murdering thug terrorists four a pos deserter, not.

The President has recently expressed a determination to "close Gitmo."

I believe he has said as much in the past.

Like BEFORE he even got elected.

How long has Obumbler BEEN President, now?

Last edited:
The President has recently expresed a determination to "close Gitmo."

Ask the Republican members of Congress who repeatedly cut funding for the Gitmo closure.

The President has recently expresed a determination to "close Gitmo."

Ask the Republican members of Congress who repeatedly cut funding for the Gitmo closure.

Silly you. I guess you hadn't heard that Obumbler has a pen and a phone.

Forum List

Back