US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Some people think they’re dogs too. So your superior orders you to treat him like a dog and one slip means demotion and you’re happy with the idea.
Some people may think they're dogs but as humans with human biology, there really is no way for them to actually feel like a dog so if they genuinely can't tell themselves a part from a k-9 then they are suffering from a mental illness.

Trans people on the other hand aren't confused about what body parts or chromosomes they have, they just feel those parts don't fit them. Research into why is leading us down the path of brain chemistry, who's sex, like your sex organs, are dictated by your genes and hormones. Not God, sorry. Trans people aren't mentally ill because unlike the people in you scenario above their understanding of their physiology is objective and reality based. It's simply the way their brains are wired that makes them wish their physiology was different.

When we get to gender, well that is entirely made up. Yours included. In fact unlike the people who understand gender identities to be entirely subjective you're the ones who have a delusional sense of objectivity about it. What you think it means to be a man, and I'm not talking chromosomes or your anatomy here, I'm talking about what you see as a man or woman's role in society, how they should behave or speak or think or dress is entirely subjective. All of it.

Last edited:
Some people may think they're dogs but as humans with human biology, there really is no way for them to actually feel like a dog so if they genuinely can't tell themselves a part from a k-9 then they are suffering from a mental illness.

Trans people on the other hand aren't confused about what body parts or chromosomes they have, they just feel those parts don't fit them. Research into why is leading us down the path of brain chemistry, who's sex, like your sex organs, are dictated by your genes and hormones. Not God, sorry. Trans people aren't mentally ill because unlike the people in you scenario above their understanding of their physiology is objective and reality based. It's simply the way their brains are wired that makes them wish their physiology was different.

When we get to gender, well that is entirely made up. Yours included. In fact unlike the people who understand gender identities to be entirely subjective you're the ones who have a delusional sense of objectivity about it. What you think it means to be a man, and I'm not talking chromosomes or your anatomy here, I'm talking about what you see as a man or woman's role in society, how they should behave or speak or think or dress is entirely subject. All of it.
Some people have mental illness and think they’ve changed sex to something their chromosomes and anatomy says they’re not.

A guy claiming to be a dog is just as valid as a guy claiming he’s a girl.

And she is still on that wall protecting you and your loved ones.
What do you want ? To exterminate all trannys ? What the fuck is wrong with you weirdo bastards ?
Hyperbole to the max with that one. Maybe try decaf next time. Let the record show for all time that you, NOT I, brought up exterminating people. It's probably a good thing you don't own guns.

Hyperbole to the max with that one. Maybe try decaf next time. Let the record show for all time that you, NOT I, brought up exterminating people. It's probably a good thing you don't own guns.
Funny how so many sexual mental cases love murdering people.

Well if you don't have a link that supports your argument then explain it. What about biology precludes diverse gender identities?
You need a link to explain to you the biological differences between men and women?

He's not a biologist.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

Last edited:
Some people have mental illness and think they’ve changed sex to something their chromosomes and anatomy says they’re not.

A guy claiming to be a dog is just as valid as a guy claiming he’s a girl.
You're the one with the demonstrated mental illness until you can demonstrate to an ability to even articulate the argument accurately. :lmao:

When we get to gender, well that is entirely made up. Yours included. In fact unlike the people who understand gender identities to be entirely subjective you're the ones who have a delusional sense of objectivity about it. What you think it means to be a man, and I'm not talking chromosomes or your anatomy here, I'm talking about what you see as a man or woman's role in society, how they should behave or speak or think or dress is entirely subjective. All of it.
How does a man, who has never been a woman, never had a woman's unique maturation experiences, never known what it really means to be a woman, know what it feels like to be a woman? At best, he can only WANT to be a woman and simulate the reality, he cannot claim to really be a woman.

You need a link to explain to you the biological differences between men and women?
I need a link or a rational argument from you explaining what biological sex has to do with gender identities. You don't even know the right terms. The biological designations are male and female.

Forum List

Back