US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Science, reality. Why can't you figure it out? Too stupid?

Exactly. When your feelings conflict with science and reality.......that's delusion.

1711640270031.png

Exactly. When your feelings conflict with science and reality.......that's delusion.

View attachment 923621
So tell me Todd, what does this say again?

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

It says that the "experts" are lying about the delusions of people who think they're the opposite sex.

For thousands of years gender confusion has been understood to be a mental illness, I will go with that rather than the opinion of people who get paid to pander to these mentally ill people rather than actually help them accept what they really are. If a Homo Sapien has an XY chromosome combination he is male. If she has an XX chromosome combination she is a female. It’s a binary solution. That leaves out mutations like hermaphrdites.

It says that the "experts" are lying about the delusions of people who think they're the opposite sex.
Wrong Todd. Let's try again. What does this say little cosplayer? Take your time and sound the words out....

For thousands of years gender confusion has been understood to be a mental illness, I will go with that rather than the opinion of people who get paid to pander to these mentally ill people rather than actually help them accept what they really are. If a Homo Sapien has an XY chromosome combination he is male. If she has an XX chromosome combination she is a female. It’s a binary solution. That leaves out mutations like hermaphrdites.
Tradition isn't a rational argument or reason to keep doing something and we're talking identity not chromosomes. Try and keep up. :itsok: I know you have thousands of years of scientific understanding to catch up on but do your best....

Tradition isn't a rational argument or reason to keep doing something and we're talking identity not chromosomes. Try and keep up. :itsok: I know you have thousands of years of scientific understanding to catch up on but do your best....
Tradition is a collection of wisdom generated by things that actually work.

Identity that conflicts with external reality is.....say it with me.....delusion.
Who cares if you say it Todd? Who's you? :dunno: Do you imagine you're someone who's opinion people listen to and take seriously on matters of mental health?
What are rationalizations based on delusion known as?
I told you already Todd. Imagining yourself to be a mental health professional is cosplay. :itsok:

Actually some intersex men do menstruate.

Who cares if you say it Todd? Who's you? :dunno: Do you imagine you're someone who's opinion people listen to and take seriously on matters of mental health?

I told you already Todd. Imagining yourself to be a mental health professional is cosplay. :itsok:

Yet, you imagine that men can menstruate. That's as much a concern for your mental health as it is a concern for your limited level of education.

Yet, you imagine that men can menstruate. That's as much a concern for your mental health as it is a concern for your limited level of education.
Some intersex men do or at least their version of it because they have internal female sex organs. It manifests as blood in the urine of intersex men. You imagine biology to be binary but for a portion of the population, about the same percent as people with red hair, it isn't.

Some intersex men do or at least their version of it because they have internal female sex organs. It manifests as blood in the urine of intersex men. You imagine biology to be binary but for a portion of the population, about the same percent as people with red hair, it isn't.

Quite the statement to your appalling lack of education. 60 million years of mammalian biology and your being absent from class... your entire life.... makes your insistence that men menstruate a clown show.

Quite the statement to your appalling lack of education. 60 million years of mammalian biology and your being absent from class... your entire life.... makes your insistence that men menstruate a clown show.
Intersex men. I'm not really responsible for you not keeping up with scientific progress on the research and understanding of DSDs but I don't mind doing the job of whatever educational institution failed you.

Forum List

Back