us troops on ground fighting isis

:lmao:

image.jpeg

I'm surprised that was even reported. there have been many killed under Obama but they haven't been broadcast daily like they were under Bush.
The reason their deaths were "broadcast daily" under Bush is because soldiers were being killed almost daily under Bush.

Dumbass.

Only 2 have been killed in Iraq this year. And BOTH have been reported.

I'm surprised that was even reported. there have been many killed under Obama but they haven't been broadcast daily like they were under Bush.
The reason their deaths were "broadcast daily" under Bush is because soldiers were being killed almost daily under Bush.

Duh!
Then how do you explain that more soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Barack Obama in 7 years than died under George W. Bush in 8 years? :bang3:

3 Out of 4 U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Occurred Under Obama

Dumbass.

Only 2 have been killed in Iraq this year. And BOTH have been reported.
If they were dying "daily" under Bush they must be dying hourly under Obama..... :banghead:

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

Dumbass.

It took Obama a whopping two years as Commander in Chief to match the death total of Bush in 8 years.... (and this is from left-wing HuffPo :lol:)

The Death Toll Does Not Lie -- Afghanistan Is Obama's War

Duh!
Then how do you explain that more soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Barack Obama in 7 years than died under George W. Bush in 8 years? :bang3:
I notice you have moved from Iraq to Afghanistan. What a hack. Did you think I wouldn't notice, dumbass?

That's because things look pretty fucking shitty for you when it is Iraq.

In 2008, Obama made the campaign all about his belief we should have focused the majority of our effort on Afghanistan and not invaded Iraq, since it was Afghanistan that was behind 9/11.

Total US casualties under Bush in Iraq and Afghanistan: 4791.

Total US casualties under Obama Iraq and Afghanistan: 1608.

Any more dumbasses out there?

Dumbass.

It took Obama a whopping two years as Commander in Chief to match the death total of Bush in 8 years.... (and this is from left-wing HuffPo :lol:)

Hey dumbass. This topic is about a solider killed in Iraq.

Try looking at Bush's death total there.

Total US casualties under Bush in Iraq and Afghanistan: 4791.

Total US casualties under Obama in Iraq and Afghanistan: 1608.

Goddam, you hacks are so fucking STOOPID!

Gosh, it's so nice to see the rubes shedding tears over a single death of a US soldier in Iraq these days after being silent about the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS dying a few years ago.

Fucking hypocritical pseudo-con hacks.

Gosh, it's so nice to see the rubes shedding tears over a single death of a US soldier in Iraq these days after being silent about the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS dying a few years ago.

Those thousands died killing hundreds of thousands of ragheads, Gertrude...how many Isis have we killed? We being your magic neeeeeeegro.

Those thousands died killing hundreds of thousands of ragheads, Gertrude...how many Isis have we killed?
So that was the goal, eh? Just to kill a bunch of darkies?

Thanks for confirming.

We didn't get anything else out of the deal. Just a whole lot of good Americans dead.

After all, body counts brought us victory in Viet Nam, too!

As for ISIS, we have killed more than the love of your life Putin has. You'd know this if you washed his semen out of your mouth.

I'd say the ratio of dead Americans to dead ISIS is pretty good, seeing as how that is YOUR criteria.

osuxvt.jpg

There sure are a lot of dumbasses out there!

Next!

Strategies put forth by our military?? They have you fooled.
Obama is an ass.
So if Obama doesn't fight Isis he is weak and if he does he is an ass? You geniuses need to get your prioreties straight

Obama's an ass, he armed and funded ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....including air-dropping weapons to them.

He's also been giving constant rimjobs to psychopath Erdogan, who's slaughtering the Kurds and buying oil off ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Of course, we can't expect Leftists to understand all of this....being a combination of head in the sand and Alternate Reality Bubble where EVERYTHING is ANYONE'S fault except Obama's :rolleyes-41:
You think you are insulting Obama but you are really critiquing strategies and decisions put forth by our Military leaders. These people are dying for us and deserve our respect... You are the Ass

Strategies put forth by our military?? They have you fooled.
Obama is an ass.
So if Obama doesn't fight Isis he is weak and if he does he is an ass? You geniuses need to get your prioreties straight

Obama's an ass, he armed and funded ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....including air-dropping weapons to them.

He's also been giving constant rimjobs to psychopath Erdogan, who's slaughtering the Kurds and buying oil off ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Of course, we can't expect Leftists to understand all of this....being a combination of head in the sand and Alternate Reality Bubble where EVERYTHING is ANYONE'S fault except Obama's :rolleyes-41:
You think you are insulting Obama but you are really critiquing strategies and decisions put forth by our Military leaders. These people are dying for us and deserve our respect... You are the Ass
ok, please enlighten me

Dumbass.

Its been nearly 100% crickets in the media, why haven't they hounded Obama weekly like they did Bush? Is it a black thing?

Dumbass.

Its been nearly 100% crickets in the media, why haven't they hounded Obama weekly like they did Bush? Is it a black thing?
You're late to the party, dumbass. See the posts which followed Rot's retarded post you just quoted.

Forum List

Back