US vs Flynn

How is it possible that there are thinking humans who believe, to this day, that Michael Flynn is an honest man who did nothing worthy of prison time?

How is it possible that there are thinking humans who believe, to this day, that Michael Flynn is an honest man who did nothing worthy of prison time?

Easy. Libs lied the whole time. This isn't real difficult.

What libs lied? Got names?

The blob’s DOJ prosecuted Flynn

Pressured to what? Plead guilty?

Pressured to lie about Trump or they will destroy his life and the lives of his family (which is exactly what they've done).

Same with roger stone, manafort, popadopolis, and many others who supported or worked with Trump.

Flynn refused to plead guilty on anything until the FBI told him that they would do to his son what they had done to him...that fact has been proven in court!

Pressured to lie about Trump or they will destroy his life and the lives of his family (which is exactly what they've done).

Same with roger stone, manafort, popadopolis, and many others who supported or worked with Trump.

Flynn refused to plead guilty on anything until the FBI told him that they would do to his son what they had done to him...that fact has been proven in court!
Dat shit B funny rite der.

He lied under oath. He was pressured by the DOJ which was, and is, headed up by republicans.

He lied under oath. He was pressured by the DOJ which was, and is, headed up by republicans.

Comey admitted on TV that he sent people into the Trump administration when it was 3 days old in order to sabotage it.

Can you tell me what Flynn supposedly lied about?

I didn't think so.

How long his shoe laces were perhaps? Maybe he said his car was red when the dealership lists the color as "crimson" :dunno:

Comey admitted on TV that he sent people into the Trump administration when it was 3 days old in order to sabotage it.

I didn't think so.

How long his shoe laces were perhaps? Maybe he said his car was red when the dealership lists the color as "crimson" :dunno:

Comey admitted no such thing.

Flynn lied about his contacts with Russian government officials and he failed to register as a foreign agent.

Both perjury.

I didn't think so.

“In 2017 he pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI in relation to the Special Counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.”

Forum List

Back