🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US will not 'stand idly' on Russian role in Venezuela: Pompeo

So, now that Pompeo has spoken publicly about this, the US has to do something or lose more face.

What are we going to do about it?

Are we going to send our own troops to Venezuela?

People just cannot keep their mouths shut.

It seems we've been here before only it was over Cuba and there was the USSR then. Compared to the USSR, Russia is a 90 lb weakling. Putin seems desperate to gain some relevance. Just like our democratic party today.

Do you think the US will do anything to dislodge Russia from Venezuela?

So, now that Pompeo has spoken publicly about this, the US has to do something or lose more face.

It seems we've been here before only it was over Cuba and there was the USSR then. Compared to the USSR, Russia is a 90 lb weakling. Putin seems desperate to gain some relevance. Just like our democratic party today.

threaten to have pelosi and/or the clintons offer to buy a summer home in moscow if they don't leave?

russia sent 100 over. and cargo.

we have zero idea what it was or the "Mission" of the 100 sent. get some facts before poppin off pompeo.

100 becomes 1000

1000 becomes 10000

10000 becomes a military machine powerful enough to spread throughout south America and further threaten the USA.

Have you NOT read any history books?

threaten to have pelosi and/or the clintons offer to buy a summer home in moscow if they don't leave?

They can get a home right next to trump

Paul Craig Roberts - Wikipedia

The Truth About Venezuela - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Venezuela – The Straw that Breaks the Empire’s Back?
Venezuela – The Straw that Breaks the Empire’s Back?

". . . Now let’s cut to the chase. – It is clear that the Trump Administration with these stupid actions of dishing out sanctions left and right, punishing allies and foes alike, if they deal with Russia, Iran, or Venezuela – and this special blunt regime change aggression in Venezuela, nominating a 35 year old US puppet, trained in the US by CIA as Venezuela’s new ‘interim president’, confiscating Venezuela’s reserve assets in New York and London, stopping importing petrol from Venezuela and punishing anybody who imports Venezuelan oil – except, of course, Russia and China. The ‘might’ of the US stops short of interfering in these non-dollar deals. With these and more ridiculous actions and military threats – Washington is actually not only isolating itself, but is accelerating the fall of the US economy. Ever more countries are seeking alternative ways of doing business with currencies and monetary systems other than the dollar-based fraudulent SWIFT, and eventually they will succeed. All they need to do is joining the China-Russia-SCO system of transfer in their local currencies and the currencies of the eastern SCO block – and dedollarization is moving a step further ahead.

Dedollarization is the key to the end of the US (dollar) hegemony, of the US economic supremacy. The arrogant Trump, plus the impunity of the unfettered diabolical and outright dumb Bolton-Pompeo-Abrams approach of military threats and intimidations, may just make Venezuela the straw that breaks the Empire’s back.. . ."

Russia is only there to defend Venezuelan sovereignty. Y'all didn't learn your lesson from Syria?

This could have all been avoided had you neocons minded your own business.

I appreciate your lack of appreciation for neocons but, personally, I don't think these things can actually be prevented. I think many leaders/powerful people in many countries are truly rotten and they work hard to make these things happen.

Some people are just shits.

I appreciate your lack of appreciation for neocons but, personally, I don't think these things can actually be prevented. I think many leaders/powerful people in many countries are truly rotten and they work hard to make these things happen.

The neocons broadcast their intent to the world. Of course this could have been avoided.

It's a power play Gator

but it's not like we give a sh*t about venezulan people

nor do the ruskies

of course, it'll play out like we do

~S~

But what are we going to do? How do we stop Russia from sending more troops?

are we willing to go to war with Russia over Venezuela? Putin thinks we are not, and I think he is correct.

I'm thinking you'd know better than I would Gator

don't we have troops at their border?

~S~

Oh clearly. Because as we speak Russian tanks are rolling through the streets of Kiev.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The neocons broadcast their intent to the world. Of course this could have been avoided.

It's all so overt these days.....

~S~

Maybe shout BOO! Very loudly. That's about all it should take if Trump does it. Then again if it were Obummer, that would just get a laugh.

russia sent 100 over. and cargo.

we have zero idea what it was or the "Mission" of the 100 sent. get some facts before poppin off pompeo.

100 becomes 1000

1000 becomes 10000

10000 becomes a military machine powerful enough to spread throughout south America and further threaten the USA.

Have you NOT read any history books?
Kind of like what the US/NATO has done in surrounding Russia.

It's a power play Gator

but it's not like we give a sh*t about venezulan people

nor do the ruskies

of course, it'll play out like we do

~S~

But what are we going to do? How do we stop Russia from sending more troops?

are we willing to go to war with Russia over Venezuela? Putin thinks we are not, and I think he is correct.

I'm thinking you'd know better than I would Gator

don't we have troops at their border?

~S~
GN38751-Artboard_1.png

Our Colombian and Brazilian Allies do.

Maybe shout BOO! Very loudly. That's about all it should take if Trump does it. Then again if it were Obummer, that would just get a laugh.

People laugh at Trump just as much as they did Obama. Perhaps more

You don’t know that. You’re smart enough to know there’s a lot of back room discussions right now.

If I know Trump, things will escalate quickly if Putin doesn’t play.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I do not know what world you live in, but Trump has not done shit to nobody except waste 100 million dollars worth of missiles to take out an airfield for about 20 hours.
Do tell us what Trump should have done that I missed.

I am rather happy with his lack of action, just wish it was not preceded by trash talk that is never backed up.
So you want military action?
Figures.

You don’t know that. You’re smart enough to know there’s a lot of back room discussions right now.

If I know Trump, things will escalate quickly if Putin doesn’t play.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I do not know what world you live in, but Trump has not done shit to nobody except waste 100 million dollars worth of missiles to take out an airfield for about 20 hours.
Do tell us what Trump should have done that I missed.

I am rather happy with his lack of action, just wish it was not preceded by trash talk that is never backed up.
So you want military action?
Figures.

No, I do not. Which is why I said ''I am rather happy with his lack of action"

That is why I want morons like Pompeo and even Trump to stop talking trash.

Forum List

Back