🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US will not 'stand idly' on Russian role in Venezuela: Pompeo

So many left wing sheeple like the OP itching for a war with Russia..... YAWN!

you people are SICK!

IT IS NOT HAPPENING OK??????????

Then tell your stupid Sec of State to stop making threats and trash talk we will not back up

I wish all these Venezuelan threads were merged into one. I'm having a hard time keeping track of them all. :20:

Mods. on Spring break this week?

giphy.gif

So, now that Pompeo has spoken publicly about this, the US has to do something or lose more face.

What are we going to do about it?

Are we going to send our own troops to Venezuela?

People just cannot keep their mouths shut.
Obama stated the Monroe Doctrine was dead. It’s up to Trump to repair the damage and make things happen using it.

I had no complaint with Reagan's backing of the British over Argentina in the Falklands War but it did signal to me that if the Monroe Doctrine wasn't dead already then Reagan had officially put it to rest. Thus I'm going easy on the current administration as I see the doctrine as being irreparable.

So, now that Pompeo has spoken publicly about this, the US has to do something or lose more face.

Obama stated the Monroe Doctrine was dead. It’s up to Trump to repair the damage and make things happen using it.

I had no complaint with Reagan's backing of the British over Argentina in the Falklands War but it did signal to me that if the Monroe Doctrine wasn't dead already then Reagan had officially put it to rest. Thus I'm going easy on the current administration as I see the doctrine as being irreparable.
British influence in the Falklands goes far back and the conflict was over control. It had nothing to do a new foreign power moving in.

British influence in the Falklands goes far back and the conflict was over control. It had nothing to do a new foreign power moving in.
That's a fair and accurate rebuttal. Good counter-point, I looked up Monroe Doctrine and learned something about it's intent to end colonialism rather than my assumption about Old vs New Hemisphere entities.

Last edited:

Well, this just completely blows out of the water the left's screeching about Trump being Putin's stooge, doesn't it?

It does? How so?

Putin put troops on the ground in Venezuela, and the US has done nothing but have the SOS talk trash.
So putting troops at our southern border to defend it is wrong but going to war again in South America is morally justified.

Well, this just completely blows out of the water the left's screeching about Trump being Putin's stooge, doesn't it?

It does? How so?

Putin put troops on the ground in Venezuela, and the US has done nothing but have the SOS talk trash.
Really? You really have to ask this question?

If Trump was Putin's stooge, there wouldn't even be any trash talk.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Why not? Standing up to Trump's trash talk makes Putin look better and Trump look weaker, since there will be no action following the trash talk.
All this is predicated, of course, on your absurd believe that Trump is working for Putin.

Dumb. Just dumb.

If Trump was Putin's stooge, there wouldn't even be any trash talk.
It gives zyou cover to say the kind of stupid shit you just said
Why not? Standing up to Trump's trash talk makes Putin look better and Trump look weaker, since there will be no action following the trash talk.

And makes Putin look tough to his minions back home.

A double win

Truth be told, anything positive would have required delicate foreign policy expertise and engagements from allies and countries in the region.

In other words..the Trump Admin never had a chance to accomplish anything BUT let Putin do what he wants
You know the funny thing that happened when Trump was inaugurated?

The Left suddenly regarded Russia as an enemy instead of an ally.

Don't bother responding. Your acknowledgement is not required.

It does? How so?

So putting troops at our southern border to defend it is wrong but going to war again in South America is morally justified.

Actually I have been advocating pulling troops out of Europe and putting them on the border for my whole time on this forum.

And I am against a war in South America which is why I want Pompeo to stop the stupid trash talk.

You have really shitty reading comprehension

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's a power play Gator

but it's not like we give a sh*t about venezulan people

nor do the ruskies

of course, it'll play out like we do

~S~

But what are we going to do? How do we stop Russia from sending more troops?

are we willing to go to war with Russia over Venezuela? Putin thinks we are not, and I think he is correct.

tRumPutin will do nothing. He certainly doesn't want to piss of his dad!

It seems we've been here before only it was over Cuba and there was the USSR then. Compared to the USSR, Russia is a 90 lb weakling. Putin seems desperate to gain some relevance. Just like our democratic party today.

Do you think the US will do anything to dislodge Russia from Venezuela?
Maybe shout BOO! Very loudly. That's about all it should take if Trump does it. Then again if it were Obummer, that would just get a laugh.

People laugh at Trump just as much as they did Obama. Perhaps more

“People”?
Haha...the types of people laughing at him tell him he’s kicking ass. You Lefties still haven’t figured that out..huh?

Forum List

Back