USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Let's say the Midwest, including North and South Dakota, the rural south all the way down to Texas, and also Alaska seceded from the union, which half of the country fares better if both sides, instead of fighting a Civil War, simply refused to negotiate or trade with each other at all. Zero trade between the red and blue. The red states are the breadbasket of the country and produce the bulk of the oil. We should split the country in two and let the liberals create their modern day Jonestown to wallow in.
California with oregon and Washington we will be more than fine. We compare ourselves to major countries not flyover states.

Let's say the Midwest, including North and South Dakota, the rural south all the way down to Texas, and also Alaska seceded from the union, which half of the country fares better if both sides, instead of fighting a Civil War, simply refused to negotiate or trade with each other at all. Zero trade between the red and blue. The red states are the breadbasket of the country and produce the bulk of the oil. We should split the country in two and let the liberals create their modern day Jonestown to wallow in.

Secession babble is how conservatives pout.

California with oregon and Washington we will be more than fine. We compare ourselves to major countries not flyover states.
You flipped arizona

You flipped arizona

Kinda. Give Arizona a republican candidate that isn't such an petty, conspiracy addled incompetent.....and they'll likely flip back.

1604555368192.png
1604555538919.png
1604555578818.png

1604555620788.png
1604555747285.png

1604555888565.png
1604556102271.png

Nope. You can pack your personal shit and go wherever you want, but the land is ours. Perhaps somebody will get around to picking up the beer cans in your yard after you're gone.

I seriously disagree.

This again would be another manifestation of the conservative disdain for democracy. They can't persuade a majority. So they imagine the only alternative is bloody violence.

Seperation, secession, civil war....its just conservative variations on the theme of distrust of democracy and a desire to eliminate (through separation or bloody violence) those that disagree with them.
It is a degradation of values among Democrats that makes them no longer welcome among Republicans. Good riddance.

Nope. You can pack your personal shit and go wherever you want, but the land is ours. Perhaps somebody will get around to picking up the beer cans in your yard after you're gone.
NO, the land is NOT YOURS. The American people have re-elected President Trump and retained the Senate. Blue states can remain where they are, just don't be part of the same country as red states, that's all. Keep your crazy ideas away from us.

NO, the land is NOT YOURS. The American people have re-elected President Trump and retained the Senate. Blue states can remain where they are, just don't be part of the same country as red states, that's all. Keep your crazy ideas away from us.

OK lady. That's your deer. You shot it fair and square. Just let me get my saddle off of it.

I seriously disagree.

This again would be another manifestation of the conservative disdain for democracy. They can't persuade a majority. So they imagine the only alternative is bloody violence.

Seperation, secession, civil war....its just conservative variations on the theme of distrust of democracy and a desire to eliminate (through separation or bloody violence) those that disagree with them.
It is a degradation of values among Democrats that makes them no longer welcome among Republicans. Good riddance.

What values are those?

Are Republicans grabbing those 'Family Values' by the pussy? Or perhaps the multi-trillion dollar deficit this year is an example of their fiscal responsibility? Refusing most every congressional subpoena is 'transparency'? Or whining incessantly about how neither the demolished economy or the 911's worth of dead every 5 days is your fault is 'personal responsibility'?

The GOP inexplicable demolished their entire brand. They don't really stand for anything anymore. They've devolved into a party that has a unifying ideology of whining. Just....grievance about how unfair everything is.

That seems some pretty weak tea to build a nation around.

The USSR shattered and reverted back to smaller nations. Are we so pompous as to think it can't happen here? The division in this country is deep and it's not getting any better. If you think a Biden POTUS can "bring us together", you're a fool.

Actually, they haven't. Biden is way, WAY ahead on the popular vote, having broken records on the number of people that have voted for him. So any argument about the 'will of the American people' is clearly on his side.

And Biden looks poised to win the electoral college as well.

You really need to get out of that bubble.

The USSR shattered and reverted back to smaller nations. Are we so pompous as to think it can't happen here? The division in this country is deep and it's not getting any better. If you think a Biden POTUS can "bring us together", you're a fool.

If Trump's minions continue to behave as they have, you are right.

The people of this country will grow further and further apart until one side refuses to recognize the authority of the other. Our future is a seriously bloody civil war.

I seriously disagree.

I don't see any democracy. I see fraud masquerading as democracy. It's not like the communists accepted the last four years.

You flipped arizona
We dont want it too many racists there.

The people of this country will grow further and further apart until one side refuses to recognize the authority of the other. Our future is a seriously bloody civil war.

I seriously disagree.

I don't see any democracy. I see fraud masquerading as democracy. It's not like the communists accepted the last four years.

Just because you can't persuade the majority to vote for you doesn't mean the results must be fraudulent. Remember, that republicans have managed to win the popular vote ONCE in the last 30 years.

I seriously disagree.

I suspect you are limited in what you can see because your head is up your ass. Pull it out and realize your childish trump-like behavior is no longer acceptable.

Forum List

Back