USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Are you making those crazy assed comments to make your subsequent crazy assed comments seem not-so-crazy-assed?

Move this shit to the Rubber Room folks.
Liberals always regard common sense as "crazy". That's another reason why we need to get rid of you.

You imagining yourself as a voting expert isn't 'common sense'.

More like self-deception.

And what happens when the younger generations and the following generations slowly turn Red America blue over the next 20 years?

There comes a point where we must fight.

There is no where to run.

There is no where to hide.

The Republic must live.
They won't do that. With all you libloons gone, there wont be anybody here to twist their minds around any more.

And what happens when the younger generations and the following generations slowly turn Red America blue over the next 20 years?

The Republic must live.
They won't do that. With all you libloons gone, there wont be anybody here to twist their minds around any more.

Are these the 'snowflake, latte drinking' libloons or the terrifying antifa domestic terrorist libloons?

You think I'm an "expert" ? Your word, not mine.

And DOZENS of people are discussing the fraud issue, If you weren't so stuck to liberal media, you'd be getting informed, and not be so ignorant.

The Republic must live.

They will do just that if we think secession is the answer.

The Republic can only be saved by a Second Amendment Remedy at this point.

You think I'm an "expert" ? Your word, not mine.

And DOZENS of people are discussing the fraud issue, If you weren't so stuck to liberal media, you'd be getting informed, and not be so ignorant.

You're the one offering your imagination about how long reporting is 'supposed' to take as evidence of massive voter fraud.

You don't know what you're talking about. And you citing your imagination is literally the extent of your 'evidence'.

As I said....I expected better conspiracies.

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.
People can move. I did. From California to Florida, And I drove my car the whole way.
That's impressive

Give it a rest. We are ALL Americans
For now. As soon as you lefties get rid of the electoral vote, there will be no reason for any red state to remain in this union.

Why would red states leave the union if the president is elected by the will of the people?

What about the will of the people is so....abhorrent to conservatives?

Why would red states leave the union if the president is elected by the will of the people?

It's not abhorrent the will of the people is Trump re-elected. :biggrin:

And nobody is to leave any union. There just should be a seperation that's all. Both sides can keep their US Constitution, and laws (although Democrats don't believe in police or laws)

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Always those patriot right wingers wanting to divide. Such traitors. Those red states won't be able to afford much of a military....
Oh we can easily do it------Wall street is relocating----------to the south...mainly florida and Tennessee, we got the energy areas as well, and the most of the main power that goes into the military.

Please, let the red states secede. The RWNJs have convinced themselves they can create a conservative utopia, so they should be given every opportunity to do so. If that means the U.S. loses the old Confederacy, Tornado Alley, and the central states bordering Canada, the rest of us will just have to muddle through.

But once they're gone and no longer have access to the tax revenue of the blue states, fvck 'em, they can't come back.

It's not abhorrent the will of the people is Trump re-elected. :biggrin:

And nobody is to leave any union. There just should be a seperation that's all. Both sides can keep their US Constitution, and laws (although Democrats don't believe in police or laws)

Trump utterly lost the popular vote, by millions and millions. There's your 'will of the people'. And Biden seems likely to win the electoral vote.

Conservatives commitment to democracy seems predicated on it producing power for them. If it doesn't.....they don't have much use for it.

I think its why this 'separation' idea is so attractive to you and your ilk. You can't persuade a majority of people. So you imagine a scenario where you wouldn't have to deal with the majority.

Please, let the red states secede. The RWNJs have convinced themselves they can create a conservative utopia, so they should be given every opportunity to do so. If that means the U.S. loses the old Confederacy, Tornado Alley, and the central states bordering Canada, the rest of us will just have to muddle through.

But once they're gone and no longer have access to the tax revenue of the blue states, fvck 'em, they can't come back.

It's funny how blue staters leave

Let's say the Midwest, including North and South Dakota, the rural south all the way down to Texas, and also Alaska seceded from the union, which half of the country fares better if both sides, instead of fighting a Civil War, simply refused to negotiate or trade with each other at all. Zero trade between the red and blue. The red states are the breadbasket of the country and produce the bulk of the oil. We should split the country in two and let the liberals create their modern day Jonestown to wallow in.
Biden derangement syndrome is strong in this one.

The people of this country will grow further and further apart until one side refuses to recognize the authority of the other. Our future is a seriously bloody civil war.

I seriously disagree.

This again would be another manifestation of the conservative disdain for democracy. They can't persuade a majority. So they imagine the only alternative is bloody violence.

Seperation, secession, civil war....its just conservative variations on the theme of distrust of democracy and a desire to eliminate (through separation or bloody violence) those that disagree with them.

Forum List

Back