USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

I'll be honest, I was kinda expecting better conspiracies. This is just run of the mill "But my imagination must be accepted as fact!' nonsense that everyone from flat earthers to Q-anon dipshits spew.

Is this awkward wave of half-assed conspiracy nonsense really it?

And what is your evidence that those votes for Biden are illegitimate.

There's you saying it must be so and........
Just laid it out for you (one of them at least) - Post # 71, Can't you read ?

And in post 71.....your evidence that the votes were illegitimate was you saying it must so.

No evidence of any kind of fraud. Not a single illegitimate ballot. To say nothing of the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that you imagined.

So...is that it? You just you insisting that it must be fraud because you said so?
NO, That is NOT the evidence. And it has nothing to do with ballots . It is the REPORTING that is ther fraud. The evidence is the huge change in vote count in so short a time. It's impossible, except for fabricting the counts. THINK.

And all this was on YOUR lefittst media (ABC-TV.....also on NBC) so don't try to blame conservative reporting.

You understand it. I don't have to play along with your play dumb game.

And in post 71.....your evidence that the votes were illegitimate was you saying it must so.

No evidence of any kind of fraud. Not a single illegitimate ballot. To say nothing of the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that you imagined.

So...is that it? You just you insisting that it must be fraud because you said so?
NO, That is NOT the evidence. And it has nothing to do with ballots . It is the REPORTING that is ther fraud.

Says you, citing you. You insisting that the votes were reported 'too fast' is a meaningless statement. As you have no idea how quickly the votes are 'supposed' to be reported.

Instead, you imagine a speed that you imagine is 'legitimate' and then imagine that anything that doesn't match what you've made up is 'illegitimate'.

Its just you, citing you, on a topic you don't know a thing about. That's not evidence.

That's imagination. As I said, I expected better conspiracies. You making shit up and quoting yourself as an expert source is just boring.

I'll be honest, I was kinda expecting better conspiracies. This is just run of the mill "But my imagination must be accepted as fact!' nonsense that everyone from flat earthers to Q-anon dipshits spew.

HA HA HAH HA That's ANOThER THING LEFTISt IDIOTS LIKE TO DO . Flash their "CONSPIRACY" CARD, They think that's all they have to do is claim something is a conspiracy, and then all the bad stuff will go away.

Hate to break it to you, but Trump won, and this patheticallay thin ruse is going nowhere. Courts will confirm Trump's victory..

HA HA HAH HA That's ANOThER THING LEFTISt IDIOTS LIKE TO DO . Flash their "CONSPIRACY" CARD, They think that's all they have to do is claim something is a conspiracy, and then all the bad stuff will go away.

Hate to break it to you, but Trump won, and this patheticallay thin ruse is going nowhere. Courts will confirm Trump's victory..
You're claiming massive voter fraud without evidence to back a SINGLE fraudulent vote. To say nothing of the fantastically complicated conspiracy you've invented.

And your source on the votes being reported 'too quickly'? You of course, citing yourself.

You citing yourself on a topic you don't know a thing about isn't 'evidence of fraud'. Its evidence of your imagination.

Really, is that it?

Says you, citing you. You insisting that the votes were reported 'too fast' is a meaningless statement. As you have no idea how quickly the votes are 'supposed' to be reported.

Instead, you imagine a speed that you imagine is 'legitimate' and then imagine that anything that doesn't match what you've made up is 'illegitimate'.

Its just you, citing you, on a topic you don't know a thing about. That's not evidence.

That's imagination. As I said, I expected better conspiracies. You making shit up and quoting yourself as an expert source is just boring.
:right:If you want to tell yourself that Biden is going to be president, you do that, but when you watch Trump in the White House in February, don't come crying to me. I warned you. :biggrin:

PS - EVERYONE in the TV media (the REAL one) is saying it too, not just me, I can't believe I have to tell you that. Trouble with liberals is they don't know anything. Now go watch Newsmax, and get INFORMED.

NO, That is NOT the evidence. And it has nothing to do with ballots . It is the REPORTING that is ther fraud.

:right:If you want to tell yourself that Biden is going to be president, you do that, but when you watch Trump in the White House in February, don't come crying to me. I warned you. :biggrin:

So that's really it? Just you citing your imagination on how quickly reporting is 'supposed to happen'? Based on your personal opinion?

You realize that you don't actually know what you're taking about, right? That you citing your imagination isn't actually evidence?

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.

So that's really it? Just you citing your imagination on how quickly reporting is 'supposed to happen'? Based on your personal opinion?

You realize that you don't actually know what you're taking about, right? That you citing your imagination isn't actually evidence?

He also thinks that China actually owes us money.

You're claiming massive voter fraud without evidence to back a SINGLE fraudulent vote. To say nothing of the fantastically complicated conspiracy you've invented.

And your source on the votes being reported 'too quickly'? You of course, citing yourself.

You citing yourself on a topic you don't know a thing about isn't 'evidence of fraud'. Its evidence of your imagination.

Really, is that it?
You saw your evidence. Go watch Newsmax, and discover how much you don't know. You can't be an airhead ALL your life.

Really, is that it?
You saw your evidence. Go watch Newsmax, and discover how much you don't know. You can't be an airhead ALL your life.

I saw your imagination.....where you imagined yourself an expert on how long reporting is 'supposed' to take.

Alas, you imagining that you're some voting expert isn't evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Is that it? Because listening to you cite you on a topic you know nothing about is getting boring.

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.
People can move. I did. From California to Florida, And I drove my car the whole way.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

And what happens when the younger generations and the following generations slowly turn Red America blue over the next 20 years?

There comes a point where we must fight.

There is no where to run.

There is no where to hide.

The Republic must live.

Really, is that it?
Oooo Newsmax! Yes I’m sure have an objective grasp of the situation lol. You know in 2016, Trump won Mi and Wi by like 10,000-20,000 votes. No democrats said “recount!”. They accepted the results like adults. You’re fucking children.

Let's say the Midwest, including North and South Dakota, the rural south all the way down to Texas, and also Alaska seceded from the union, which half of the country fares better if both sides, instead of fighting a Civil War, simply refused to negotiate or trade with each other at all. Zero trade between the red and blue. The red states are the breadbasket of the country and produce the bulk of the oil. We should split the country in two and let the liberals create their modern day Jonestown to wallow in.

People can move. I did. From California to Florida, And I drove my car the whole way.

Or...we can not split the country in two. Seems simpler.

Forum List

Back