USA Pres. Wife Says No More Sex For Dopey Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! More stupid butt hurt humor, thanks again.

Nope. Just facts.

Yep, in your mind! You are so funny if have proof he had sex with his daughter post the it, a stupid quote is proof of nothing but a dumb comment, but hey hate is all you got so have at and make me laugh.

Agreeing that your daughter is a (quote) "fine piece of ass" is more than just a dumb comment.

Link?
Donald Trump calls his daughter a 'piece of ass'

You better go back and listen to the audio.

Please give the qoute. Obama saying he was glad she can get an abortion, is calling her a whore, and him celebrating the fact that his own granddaughter would be killed with his blessing, is sick.
Obama saying he was glad she can get an abortion, is calling her a whore,
He never said he was glad his daughters could have an abortion. This is what he said, and he was talking about sex education, not abortion:
The exchange appeared to be prompted by Obama's earlier comments that he does not favor abstinence-only education, but rather comprehensive sexual education that includes information on abstinence and birth control.

"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

How can one be "punished" by their own bad choices?
Can you ask that another way? I don't know what you're trying to say.

Go back and read the quote of Obama... punished with a baby.
Yes, he was talking about sex education--birth control, how babies are made. If you read the linked article, it might clear up any questions you have about context.

He said "punished with a baby".

Another vomit filled, hate spewing butt hurt thread, how the left nuts cry and cry over nothing. It is amazing how empty peoples lives are that they hate like the OP. Sad state of our society.

If somebody forcing you to read it, call the cops now. If there were just some way that you didn't have to click on these threads.

Actually I find the irrational hate very funny, how people are so stupid and hatefilled to go to lengths to write about married peoples sex life. Pretty pathetic, just like racist assholes, hate knows no bounds, thank you for more laughs today. Keep posting I enjoy your humor.

Would you prefer we discuss his sex life with his daughter? He proudly said she was a fine piece of ass.
He said she is good looking. I think my son is a good looking boy, doesn't mean anything sexual. I would much rather my father say I'm good looking. Than I'm glad my daughter can get an abortion, so she wouldn't be bothered with a child. Obama calling his own daughters whores, imagine that.

Obama didn't call his daughters whores. Trump did say his daughter was a fine piece of ass.
Link!

He never said he was glad his daughters could have an abortion. This is what he said, and he was talking about sex education, not abortion:
The exchange appeared to be prompted by Obama's earlier comments that he does not favor abstinence-only education, but rather comprehensive sexual education that includes information on abstinence and birth control.

"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

Yes, he was talking about sex education--birth control, how babies are made. If you read the linked article, it might clear up any questions you have about context.

Posters who don't read the other posts are extremely annoying. And repetitive.

He said she is good looking. I think my son is a good looking boy, doesn't mean anything sexual. I would much rather my father say I'm good looking. Than I'm glad my daughter can get an abortion, so she wouldn't be bothered with a child. Obama calling his own daughters whores, imagine that.

Obama didn't call his daughters whores. Trump did say his daughter was a fine piece of ass.
Please give the qoute. Obama saying he was glad she can get an abortion, is calling her a whore, and him celebrating the fact that his own granddaughter would be killed with his blessing, is sick.

And the words "woman who has an abortion" and "whore" are not equivalent in anyone's lexicon but judgmental pricks such as yourself. Keep your sick code words to yourselves.
He said punished with a child, I'm sure that helped their self esteem.
A sixteen year old--a child having a child--is a punishment, in most people's books. You celebrate that, good for you. Raise that baby for her, because she will be too immature. Or it will entirely reroute her life and most likely send it down the tubes. So get out the balloons, if that's how you see it.
A sixteen year old girl going through with killing her baby will have mental issues with it for her entire life. Maybe not at first, but she will, more than likely.

1. Wow, where are the kids? Thread start with no link....

2. You are whining / opining about the President's SEX LIFE? Dude, GET A LIFE.

3. Whatever happened to whatever happens in a president's personal life is no one else's business?

4. Stupid Snowflake Thread of the Day goes to....

A, to #2: GINGRICH & Fox News
A. to #3: GINGRICH & Fox News
A. to #4 Oh yeah, no link

And the words "woman who has an abortion" and "whore" are not equivalent in anyone's lexicon but judgmental pricks such as yourself. Keep your sick code words to yourselves.

A sixteen year old--a child having a child--is a punishment, in most people's books. You celebrate that, good for you. Raise that baby for her, because she will be too immature. Or it will entirely reroute her life and most likely send it down the tubes. So get out the balloons, if that's how you see it.
A sixteen year old girl going through with killing her baby will have mental issues with it for her entire life. Maybe not at first, but she will, more than likely.

Are you that 16 year old girl now grown up? Good to know, it explains you and your fuckupnidness.

So stop.

1. Wow, where are the kids? Thread start with no link....

2. You are whining / opining about the President's SEX LIFE? Dude, GET A LIFE.

3. Whatever happened to whatever happens in a president's personal life is no one else's business?

4. Stupid Snowflake Thread of the Day goes to....

3. That would have a good policy, but since it never worked out that way, there is no reason to start now.

Writing coherently is also a good policy. But since for you it never worked out that way, there is no reason to start now.

If you're having comprehension problems, you should ask an adult to help you.

Trump sure does bring out the petty in these 'tards.

Thread after the thread after thread of their endless whining while their president gets blacks, Hispanics and other minorities jobs that the left could never deliver.

Never forget that Obama and his voters told America to get used to being a second rate nation as we pay for our imaginary sins of the past.

Thread after the thread after thread of their endless whining while their president gets blacks, Hispanics and other minorities jobs that the left could never deliver.

Never forget that Obama and his voters told America to get used to being a second rate nation as we pay for our imaginary sins of the past.

You and me live in different realities.

Lol! More stupid butt hurt humor, thanks again.

Nope. Just facts.

Yep, in your mind! You are so funny if have proof he had sex with his daughter post the it, a stupid quote is proof of nothing but a dumb comment, but hey hate is all you got so have at and make me laugh.

Agreeing that your daughter is a (quote) "fine piece of ass" is more than just a dumb comment.

Link?
Donald Trump calls his daughter a 'piece of ass'

That say she nothing about your claim he had a sex life with his daughter, can you back it up or not?

you also need to write fiction books--you will make a lot of $$$
what exactly are you talking about?
did you make this up by yourself?

No shit

Obama was not talking about abortion, but you insist.

Yes Obama did tell us manufacturing jobs were gone and not coming back.
26904492_565345557155607_6280659497931374032_n.jpg

So stop.
Stop what? I actually read the posts before asking a question that has already been posed and answered. You, not so much, I guess.

Obama was not talking about abortion, but you insist.

What as he talking about? Havig sex in general?

No shit

I'll finish your point, no shit as in no digested bull food in my reality, and total bullshit in yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back