USA Pressure to Accept Gays is Backfiring

Which includes imprisoning gays for 14 years
Too bad.

Getting right back to my original point, that you have no issue with it.

Maybe we shouldnt be so fucking pushy, ass hat.

So now it's the gays' faults they're being imprisoned for 14 years?
That bad things happen to otherwise innocent people due to the incompetence and condescending pushiness of libtards is simply a fact of life that people have to live with.

Eat me.

You are insinuating that Nigeria is a liberal government?

You are insinuating that Nigeria is a liberal government?
StupidSquint_zpsq3bw3eey.jpg

Yes, you praised Africa for their "common sense," which, as you quoted, includes Nigeria, a country in Africa, imprisoning gays for 14 years.

I praised Africa for rejecting US cultural imperialism.

Which includes imprisoning gays for 14 years
That would be one extreme. The other extreme would be turning a blind eye while lewd gay "pride" parades go on in front of kids on main street; and the Church of LGBT attempts to teach fifth grade boys in elementary school how anal sex with another boy is "easy as 1,2,3"... Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why? | Page 32 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

(from that thread)
anal_condom_insertion-300x213_zpsostdamf5.jpg

I think both extremes need to be reined in. Don't you?

n say in polite society, some things you can't. As a nation, we have lost our sense of ownership, our personal sense of self-esteem and we have VERY THIN skin.
I agree. In addition to having thin skin, we also have lost our original spirit of liberty, independence, and revolution. There are so many doubters thinking that we cannot survive without being held up by the rest of society. This ultra-sensitive, fake "caring" society, may be great for some people, but it isn't the America the founding fathers had fought for. It is something else, and we have ourselves to blame for giving birth to traitors.

Forum List

Back