USA to play Iran in Soccer?

The US can't beat Iran at anything.

You must be a Muslim or a patient at your local insane asylum.

Pardon the redundancy.
Iran took US hostages and shot down the rescue mission. Before that, Iran kicked the US Shah out. Now they're building nukes right under the US' nose. Later, they'll nuke Israel and the US will probably do nothing. Iran is too powerful.

And who proved Iran is building nukes. And if Iran overthrew our government, think we might at least take some hostages and repel any attempted rescue mission?

Pardon the redundancy.
Iran took US hostages and shot down the rescue mission. Before that, Iran kicked the US Shah out. Now they're building nukes right under the US' nose. Later, they'll nuke Israel and the US will probably do nothing. Iran is too powerful.

They are SO powerful they fought Iraq to an 8 year draw.

Pardon the redundancy.

Yeah, often I am annoyed by a fly. I try to swoosh it away, but it keeps on coming back. Buzzes me, lands on my food, but being a compassionate guy, I want to give it a chance to fly away and bother somebody else.

When my kindness is unappreciated by the fly, I get my fly swatter and in two seconds the fly is no more.

When there is a man with spine in the White House, Iran shuts up and knows enough not to make too much noise. When there is a Democrat in the White House people like you think the way you think.

Pardon the redundancy.

You really believe Iran will nuke Israel? You do realize it would be the end of Iran as Israel would retaliate. Iran could expect that half of their people would be killed in the matter of an hour. The biggest concern is that if any country ever started a nuclear war with Israel, the fallout of radiation from Israel's response would contaminate many different parts of the Middle East and Asia.

And who proved Iran is building nukes. And if Iran overthrew our government, think we might at least take some hostages and repel any attempted rescue mission?

If Iran isn't building nukes, then why do Israel and the US constantly tell everyone to attack their nuclear installations? Plus, the US has NEVER attacked a nuclear power, so it would make sense for Iran to have nukes. Plus, they could take out Saudi Arabia, and do everyone a favour.

Are you serious???? US policy in the ME has been control and destabilisation, false flag attacks, lying and intel spinning forever. I know you know this, you were just being provocative. Got it.

Pardon the redundancy.

You really believe Iran will nuke Israel? You do realize it would be the end of Iran as Israel would retaliate. Iran could expect that half of their people would be killed in the matter of an hour. The biggest concern is that if any country ever started a nuclear war with Israel, the fallout of radiation from Israel's response would contaminate many different parts of the Middle East and Asia.

Really now? How would that little sliver of a country pull itself together to retaliate from a nuclear attack by Iran or anybody?

If Iran isn't building nukes, then why do Israel and the US constantly tell everyone to attack their nuclear installations? Plus, the US has NEVER attacked a nuclear power, so it would make sense for Iran to have nukes. Plus, they could take out Saudi Arabia, and do everyone a favour.

Are you serious???? US policy in the ME has been control and destabilisation, false flag attacks, lying and intel spinning forever. I know you know this, you were just being provocative. Got it.

The only policy the US has in the ME is "me want oil", nothing else matters.

Exactly, that was the point. And everything I said is how the US goes about it. So, all the handwringing about human rights abuses is just a facade.

The US army has been in a stalemate in Iraq since 2002, 11 years and counting...

LOL, we swatted the Iraqi military like we would a Mosquito.

Now we are no more than Police Force over there.

Until our leaders decide to fight a "war" as it should be fought it will always be this way.

The Iranian military is no threat.

The US army has been in a stalemate in Iraq since 2002, 11 years and counting...

LOL, we swatted the Iraqi military like we would a Mosquito.

Now we are no more than Police Force over there.

Until our leaders decide to fight a "war" as it should be fought it will always be this way.

The Iranian military is no threat.

Right! So why shouldn't they be ignored. Can we say oil.

Forum List

Back