🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

Here's the first transgender woman of the year

Thank you for that very positive story of a sucessful transwoman. I take it that means you are now supportive of todays trans people?

Thank you for that very positive story of a sucessful transwoman. I take it that means you are now supportive of todays trans people?
I have always been supportive of individuals.

However I do not support the leftard culture, not one bit. It is destructive and dangerous. It gives false hope to people who already have precious little.

I have always been supportive of individuals.

However I do not support the leftard culture, not one bit. It is destructive and dangerous. It gives false hope to people who already have precious little.
The “leftard adhenda”? What the fuck is the leftard adgenda? Maybe you should drop the dumbass talking points and give some thought to what you are saying.

You support individuals ? Really? Have you considered that fact that trans people as a group- a group that you apparently have great disdain for- is made up of individuals? Have you considered that there are likely many Jorgensens who are part of that group? And why are you-at best indifferent – and mostlikely hostile to that grroup? Because we on the left support the? That is beyond stupid not to mention hypocritical .

We give then false hope? What do you people on the right offer them? We might not always get it exactly right, but you people offer nothing but condemnation, marginalization and humiliation and seek to deprive them of needed medical care, as evidenced my the avalanch of anti trans bills across the country. THAT is what’s destructive and danerous. Don’t and claim that you don’t support that shit. Smarten up kid!

Ignorance lives in the space between objective reality and what you percieve to be/ want to be reality. You could drive a truck through your space
There is no space between objective reality and what I perceive. They are one in the same. Now, subjective reality seems to be your cup of tea.

THe NIH study that YOU posted says differently
Really? I posted their conclusions. Read it again.

Conclusions: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Really? I posted their conclusions. Read it again.

Conclusions: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.
........suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

..........although alleviating gender dysphoria,

Forum List

Back