USA Today fires girl who blamed Boulder on whites

She didn't really accept responsibility for anything. It was really "alt-right". That is the source of her misery and who is to blame. Really?

I agree.

I would think that U.S.A. today should have figured out if she would change her POV before allowing her to continue.

Apparently, she had done this before and was reprimanded. So there was some "forgiveness".

So, I might be to generous is wanting to allow her to keep her job.

I just don't want to be part of a cancel culture that instantly goes after opposing voices to silence them.

I see that as the mantra of the left.
It's not just her. It's the inability of the left to recognize how they contribute to situations and the total lack of accountability. For anything. Ever. It is always, always, ALWAYS someone else's fault. These people live in a bubble and they essentially do what they are told. It's like dealing with robots a lot of the time.

I don't want her lose her job. I just think she could demonstrate the capacity to self-reflect.

She didn't really accept responsibility for anything. It was really "alt-right". That is the source of her misery and who is to blame. Really?

I agree.

I would think that U.S.A. today should have figured out if she would change her POV before allowing her to continue.

Apparently, she had done this before and was reprimanded. So there was some "forgiveness".

So, I might be to generous is wanting to allow her to keep her job.

I just don't want to be part of a cancel culture that instantly goes after opposing voices to silence them.

I see that as the mantra of the left.
It's not just her. It's the inability of the left to recognize how they contribute to situations and the total lack of accountability. For anything. Ever. It is always, always, ALWAYS someone else's fault. These people live in a bubble and they essentially do what they are told. It's like dealing with robots a lot of the time.

I don't want her lose her job. I just think she could demonstrate the capacity to self-reflect.

And I agree.

It's the "shoot first (not meant to be a pun) and ask questions later" mentality.

We have way to much of it going on.

Just look at this board.

Forum List

Back