USA TODAY: Trump's administration a 'disaster'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
and from WI, a Trump state lol

hopefully Eddie Ryan Munster won't freak out

~ Donald Trump won the presidency by claiming that the previous administration’s policies were a ”disaster”. Just a few weeks into his term, there is good reason to call his administration a disaster of monumental proportions. His ego won’t allow him to accept that he lost the popular vote by more than 3 million, so he has appointed Mike Pence to chair a committee to investigate massive voter fraud, which will ultimately conclude that the only documented voter fraud that occurred was by two Republican women in Iowa and Texas, neither of which was a factor in him losing the national vote. It’s simply ludicrous to assume fraud on that scale, and I can’t wait for the commission to reach the same conclusion. I doubt Donald will refund the taxpayer’s money that was wasted by this nonsense, and I can guarantee that he will still stick to his delusions even after he’s proven wrong.

Column: Trump's administration a 'disaster'

~ Donald Trump won the presidency by claiming that the previous administration’s policies were a ”disaster”. Just a few weeks into his term, there is good reason to call his administration a disaster of monumental proportions. His ego won’t allow him to accept that he lost the popular vote by more than 3 million, so he has appointed Mike Pence to chair a committee to investigate massive voter fraud, which will ultimately conclude that the only documented voter fraud that occurred was by two Republican women in Iowa and Texas, neither of which was a factor in him losing the national vote. It’s simply ludicrous to assume fraud on that scale, and I can’t wait for the commission to reach the same conclusion. I doubt Donald will refund the taxpayer’s money that was wasted by this nonsense, and I can guarantee that he will still stick to his delusions even after he’s proven wrong.

Is this a columnist who also said Trump was going to lose and hilary was going to win by double digits....?

A definitive fake news source.:thup:

Truth. The orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly three million votes. He received 306 electoral votes, less than President Obama did in 2008 or 2012. He lied about that in a publicly recorded video. He lied in his latest egocentric performance about a non-existant terrorist attack in Sweden. Neither lie has any rationality behind it. He is mentally unbalanced, otherwise we would not be seeing this continuing lying about totally irrelevant items.

I thought it was funny that Trump thinks his admin is working like a well oiled machine.

If it is such a great admin, then why did Flynn get fired?

Truth. The orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly three million votes. He received 306 electoral votes, less than President Obama did in 2008 or 2012. He lied about that in a publicly recorded video. He lied in his latest egocentric performance about a non-existant terrorist attack in Sweden. Neither lie has any rationality behind it. He is mentally unbalanced, otherwise we would not be seeing this continuing lying about totally irrelevant items.

Yes.....3 million illegal aliens and democrat voters cheating......organized by bob craemer and scot foval and who knows how many other democrat operatives......

A lie...no....just talking like a normal person....lying is what obama did when he created obamacare knowing that people were going to lose their doctors and their insurance plans they liked and that the cost curve was going to go up, not down...that was a lie.....a planned lie to sell a lie of a healthcare plan.....

obama was a petulant narcissist who gave 150 billion dollars, cash, to the worlds worst terrorist nation...a country that has been actively murdering U.S. soldiers and destabilizing Iraq and Afghanistan.....and he gave the world's worst terrorist country access to nuclear weapons......

So please...sell your crap to left wingers...truth, reality and facts are what we want...not democrat lies and chaos.

I thought it was funny that Trump thinks his admin is working like a well oiled machine.

Because he didn't do his job. In the real world...you don't do your job right you get fired...you don't get tenure, you aren't protected by the union...you lose your job....and then someone better comes in to do the job....

Of course, guys like you think it is better to let bad workers keep their jobs, get pensions and then finally leave....it is better to get rid of problems and fix them.......

Me too...it's sickening the amount of left wing propaganda bullshit that is being fed to us.

Because he didn't do his job. In the real world...you don't do your job right you get fired...you don't get tenure, you aren't protected by the union...you lose your job....and then someone better comes in to do the job....

Of course, guys like you think it is better to let bad workers keep their jobs, get pensions and then finally leave....it is better to get rid of problems and fix them.......

But, didn't Trump tell us that he only picks the best people? If that is true, then why did he pick Flynn?

Forum List

Back