Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

Thank you very much, coming from you that means a lot. Do you always exhibit defeat so graciously? Or are you getting hungry because you've been trying to eat peas with a knife and you've learned something vital?
you are a proven liar and have been exposed as a fucking MORON

You will not be able to substantciate that.

The fact speak for themselves, although Newsweek has been know to be very careful about the accuracy of their reporting.

September 13, 2001 Newsweek article featuring Leslie E. Robertson and his information as the lead engineer on the Twin Towers identifying a concrete core.

Thank you very much, coming from you that means a lot. Do you always exhibit defeat so graciously? Or are you getting hungry because you've been trying to eat peas with a knife and you've learned something vital?

The fact speak for themselves, although Newsweek has been know to be very careful about the accuracy of their reporting.

September 13, 2001 Newsweek article featuring Leslie E. Robertson and his information as the lead engineer on the Twin Towers identifying a concrete core.

no, they havent
flush Korans ring a bell?

no, they havent

If they are not very careful about the accuracy of the reporting, you will be able to show a gross error relating to mass murder.

If you don't, then the FEMA deception is the ONLY useful information for gaining more truth because it invokes the official duty of completing and providing due process.

no, they havent

If they are not very careful about the accuracy of the reporting, you will be able to show a gross error relating to mass murder.

If you don't, then the FEMA deception is the ONLY useful information for gaining more truth because it invokes the official duty of completing and providing due process.
wrong, butthead

all you have to do is show they do shoddy reporting
'and that has already been shown
YOU do not get to set the standard
you have shown over and over you are a liar and a fucking moron

no, they havent

wrong, butthead

Bwwwwwahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, OMG!

A manipulative reversal is the best you can manage. Pitiful.

I Have shown with independently verified evidence that their reporting is abolutely consistent with the documentable reality.

Newsweek September 13, 2001 Identifies a concrete core.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992.
oxfordarchcore.jpg

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

On 9-11 the west concrete core of WTC 1 on the left and the spire on the right.
wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The WTC 2 core on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

I've proven they do quality reporting, and it is YOU that must show they do shoddy.

wrong, butthead

I Have shown with independently verified evidence that their reporting is abolutely consistent with the documentable reality.

The WTC 2 core on 9-11.

I've proven they do quality reporting, and it is YOU that must show they do shoddy.]
you've shown bullshit and lies

newsweak got that name for a REASON

wrong, butthead

The WTC 2 core on 9-11.

I've proven they do quality reporting, and it is YOU that must show they do shoddy work.
you've shown bullshit and lies

newsweak got that name for a REASON

You have to show such, not just say it. Your assertion is EMPTY.

Hi Diver:

yes, they DO look the same, you moron
sheeesh
'grow a fucking brain

This Govt Stooge Chris :)confused:) is a DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Stooge sounding a LOT like a broken "FEMA, FEMA, FEMA, the core!, the core!" broken record. Tell the guy :)cuckoo:) to get a new song :)eusa_whistle:) and dance :)eusa_dance:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Diver:

sheeesh
'grow a fucking brain

This Govt Stooge Chris :)confused:) is a DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Stooge sounding a LOT like a broken "FEMA, FEMA, FEMA, the core!, the core!" broken record. Tell the guy :)cuckoo:) to get a new song :)eusa_whistle:) and dance :)eusa_dance:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Did you find any uses of your information that might gain more truth yet? Please post that here if such exists.

The FEMA deception invalidates the cause of death because an analysis of collapse cannot be done without the proper structural design and detailed plans.

In order for due process to be provided, the cause of death must be valid. It is not. An inquiry into the true desgn MUST be provided.

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

The FEMA deception invalidates the cause . . .

I cannot imagine more useless nonsense and stupidity :)cuckoo:) passing itself off as 'the' 911Truth. Chris :)cool:) is running around in circles and going nowhere . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Diver:

sheeesh
'grow a fucking brain

GL,

Terral
you are not one to talk, you are just as far out as he is
reality and you both are not in the same universe

If you can't recognize violations of law, such as that which deprives the pubic of plans for their buildings, public documents such as the ex NYC mayor taking the WTC documents then you are in the same universe of useless sensation as Terral.

If you cannot say if you think Robertson did not ask for a correction of Newsweek if the September 13, 2001,
is in error, or cannot say if you think Newsweek refused to correct it, then you are the same universe of unaccountability.

Independently verified evidence shows a concrete core and is confirmed by independently source images of 9-11.

The east core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Last edited:
Will Terral ever post a use for any of his information?

Or, ....... is it all useless information?

If it was all useless, would the perpetrators want the information to spread?

you arent one to talk

nothing you post is useful either
its just as fucking delusional as everything terral posts

you arent one to talk

Except I can state that my information show due process has not been provided meaning that NY is compelled to take action to determine how the deception nof FEMA effects the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates.

Terral fails to post any uses for his information, only cute videos.

you arent one to talk

Except I can state that my information show due process has not been provided meaning that NY is compelled to take action to determine how the deception nof FEMA effects the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates.

NO, you cant
you have nothing but BULLSHIT
same as terral
you are the exact same thing as he is

you arent one to talk

Except I can state that my information show due process has not been provided meaning that NY is compelled to take action to determine how the deception of FEMA effects the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates.

NO, you cant
same as terral

Wow, that seems exactly the kind of thing the perpetrators of mass murder would want you to say. Are you psychic?

Except I can state that my information show due process has not been provided meaning that NY is compelled to take action to determine how the deception of FEMA effects the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates.

NO, you cant
same as terral

Wow, that seems exactly the kind of thing the perpetrators of mass murder would want you to say. Are you psychic?
no, but it doesnt take one to know you are a fucking idiot

NO, you cant
same as terral

no, but it doesnt take one to know you are a fucking idiot

So the perps simply direct you to take the position you do because it serves their purposes.

I've shown that the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 death certificates. That invokes official duty which is as useful as information can get if one is trying to see that due process is done.

Im just wondering Chris,not siding with Terral or anything here.9/11 is important,no question about that,but how come you dont post anything on Terrals thread about the swine flu vaccine which is the REAL threat that looms on us now?

Forum List

Back