USFS criminality..rape, harassment and retaliation in the forest service

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I have been beating this drum for decade. The BLM, the forest service...they are out of control, criminal agencies. Nothing they do is legal, the people who infest them are scumbags. They are dangerous, criminal, and they need to be disbanded and removed from our public lands.

If they treat their own like this, you can imagine how much worse it is for landowners and citizens who openly object to their criminal practices:

"
  • William Brangham:

This issue first got national attention in late 2016, when Forest Service employees from California told Congress about rampant sexual harassment and retaliation.

• Denice Rice:

He had taken a letter opener, and poked my breast, both breasts, with a smile on his face in this arrogant way, like he could get away with it. And I stood there in shock. He has cornered me in the bathroom. He has lifted my shirt up. He has stalked me.

• William Brangham:

Representative Trey Gowdy pressed Lenise Lago, who’s a senior official in the Forest Service.

• Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.:

Well, if memory serves, her perpetrator was allowed to retire. Is that correct? Had you heard that before today?

• Lenise Lago:

Yes.

• Rep. Trey Gowdy:

You mean to tell me that someone can engage in the conduct that Ms. Rice just described and avoid all consequence whatsoever?

• Lenise Lago:

Per the federal regulations, yes. Someone can retire or resign, in lieu of being removed.

• William Brangham:

We asked the U.S. Forest Service to talk with us on camera about this. I’m standing in front of their headquarters here. They declined all of our requests.

Off-camera, one senior official told us that they have taken steps to address the problem. They have set up a crisis hot line where any employee can call in to make complaints. And they said that, later this year, they are going to institute mandatory anti-harassment training for all employees."

Rape, harassment and retaliation in the U.S. Forest Service: Women firefighters tell their stories

Last edited:
Yeah screw firefighters

The USFS puts those firefighters at risk by dumping them into infernos they create, and by refusing to put the fires out when they are manageable.

They cynically and intentionally get fire fighters killed every year. Just like the same groups of people cynically put school kids at risk by refusing to allow anybody to protect them.

It's how the left works. They create a victim class...then they use those victims to justify their continued control and victimization.

"Fire, he said, remains “one of the last strongholds in the Forest Service of male domination,” and of men who don’t want women in their ranks."

And it is EXCLUSIVELY a leftist crime organization.
Let that sink in. These are leftist criminal organizations, created illegally to carry out illegal land grabs and to target and drum out the residents of rural US...and their actions reflect that. Criminals act like criminals..no matter what you pay them or how hard you work to hide their nature.

This is the nature of our national thug organizations. The BLM, the USFS< the USFWS, the FBI, the CIA...nothing but goons with a license to break the law and destroy people:

"California Rep. Jackie Speier recalls sending one of her staffers to a meeting with Forest Service officials. Media reports at the time pointed to continued problems with sexual misconduct within the agency. After the meeting, Speier said the staffer returned to the D.C. office “demonstrably shocked” and in disbelief.

"When the staffer asked Forest Service officials about the sexual misconduct, she recalled to the NewsHour, they responded with the sentiment of “Boys will be boys.”

"Two years later, the National Parks Service was flagged by the Interior Department for similar problems. At the time, then-Forest Service Chief Thomas Tidwell told employees in an agency-wide email that stories of sexual abuse within the Forest Service were mostly “older allegations.”

"Darlene Hall, who is 53, and one of three named complainants in the 2014 case, said that isn’t true. To her, the misbehavior today is as bad or worse, just more covert than in the past. The message remains clear, she said: “You’re female, you don’t belong here. Speak up, and you get hammered.”

They reported sexual harassment. Then the retaliation began

Forum List

Back