USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone and a good start into your week!

Today's celeb no. 1 drinking coffee:

edec459b491c6709df52937068711e3e.jpg

The original "Tonight Show" host, Johnny Carson.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Holy DOWN POUR Batman.... it's still raining here, but about ten minutes ago we had torrential down pour going on that was the kind that causes instant puddles everywhere because it can't run off or soak in fast enough. I'm not going to complain though, because that just insures that our wells will always have a good supply of fresh water, and... AND... if this doesn't make those Morels pop, nothing will, and the mushroom fest is this weekend.

Was going to hit an auction this morning but, not to sure about that with this rain. I might head to it anyway. Never know. They might go on with it regardless, and if you're one of the ones willing to stand there in the rain, you're likely to get some good deals. That's money to me. Buy cheap, sell for a profit.

Last edited:
Holy DOWN POUR Batman.... it's still raining here, but about ten minutes we had torrential down pour going on that was the kind that causes instant puddles everywhere because it can't run off or soak in fast enough. I'm not going to complain though, because that just insures that our wells will always have a good supple of fresh water, and... AND... if this doesn't make those Morels pop, nothing will, and the mushroom fest is this weekend.

Was going to hit an auction this morning but, not to sure about that with this rain. I might head to it anyway. Never know. They might go on with it regardless, and if you're one of the ones willing to stand there in the rain, you're likely to get some good deals. That's money to me. Buy cheap, sell for a profit.

I would give one of my cats away for rain like that! Well, no, maybe I wouldn't, but I would consider lending them out....:D

We're supposed to get more rain, and it looks like we might, but we've had days that looked just like today, and still no rain...........arghhhhhhhhhh.......:mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Speaking of cats, I saw one of the other adults out near the garage yesterday. I'll have to put some food out....Still don't know where momma moved her kittens to. They'd be awful cute about now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back