USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been an extremely busy weekend and now I'm just done. got a lot done though, but I could really use a few more days in this weekend. on business travel for the next 3 days so I have to go up and pack. i'll also be pretty scarce around here through Wednesday. lots of meetings and very little on line time. plus each night I'm traveling to the next destination.

Dentist appointment and a car service this morning. I am now officially broke. All the money I put aside for my week off work is now gone. I have two weeks to save more, and that is going to be virtually impossible.
Got the invoice from the hospital today, one of two. Must pay by the end of the week, two weeks until surgery. Lets hope they don't bloody cancel on me!

its been an extremely busy weekend and now I'm just done. got a lot done though, but I could really use a few more days in this weekend. on business travel for the next 3 days so I have to go up and pack. i'll also be pretty scarce around here through Wednesday. lots of meetings and very little on line time. plus each night I'm traveling to the next destination.

If only we had a two day working week and a five day weekend!

Good Night

netc_contest_good_night_world1.jpg

Try to get some meditation in, come and see us when you can! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
My sister got a new job in Melbourne and she leaves in two weeks. Her workplace has put up an advert looking to replace her position, so I have applied for it. I wonder if being her sister will get me in the door...

My sister got a new job in Melbourne and she leaves in two weeks. Her workplace has put up an advert looking to replace her position, so I have applied for it. I wonder if being her sister will get me in the door...

If she was good worker and has a good reputation there, it couldn't hurt and may very well help. Good luck!

O were my Love yon Lilac fair

O WERE my Love yon lilac fair,
Wi' purple blossoms to the spring,
And I a bird to shelter there,
When wearied on my little wing;
How I wad mourn when it was torn 5
By autumn wild and winter rude!
But I wad sing on wanton wing
When youthfu' May its bloom renew'd.

O gin my Love were yon red rose
That grows upon the castle wa', 10
And I mysel a drap o' dew,
Into her bonnie breast to fa';
O there, beyond expression blest,
I'd feast on beauty a' the night;
Seal'd on her silk-saft faulds to rest, 15
Till fley'd awa' by Phoebus' light.

Robert Burns. 1759–1796

lilac1.jpg

If she was good worker and has a good reputation there, it couldn't hurt and may very well help. Good luck!

She is the person getting the application emails lol. How embarrassing. I forgot to attach my resume and application to the first letter and she messaged me to tell me so. She said there is no chance I will get the job because my resume needs a lot of work. She says she'll help me with it when she gets home.

I have a friend who was hit by the recession. She lost her job. She immediately went to work finding another one. She did a lot of online research and sent out literally hundreds of resumes. She found a guy to exchange with (can't remember but something like house cleaning or pet care) for his expertise in writing resumes and cover letters. It only took her 3 or 4 weeks to land another job. She's been working steadily ever since. I was very impressed with how much effort she put into her job search. But it really paid off!

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Ollie's daughter Angie and son Dirk,
Wake,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye,
Sheila and Andrew,
Ringel and his family as they prepare for the final goodbye for his dad,
Jake's granddaughter Susan,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back