USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guy who's kinda hokey but he's got an assemblage of ideas. If you get the red yeast rice make sure it has the citrinin taken out. I ended up with this one-

41QEBY4VNYL._SY450_.jpg

-- which seems to get high marks. Amazon has it for $18 but my local health store has it for that price anyway.

I went with Amazon's Doctor's Best, will go make sure on the citrinin front.

Does being in my early twenties seriously make me unable to understand anything you guys and gals say?
LOL... not in my early twenties and I'm in the same boat :D

Last edited:
loading up the car and heading back home. a productive weekend down here, now I get to go home an do a little more lol. believe it or not with all the cold, I think the grass will need cutting
Yeah I'm just waiting for this local show on the radio where people get to call in and sell or buy three items. After that I'm back outside for some more yard work. I did sleep like a log last night just like I figured.

I found a nice 16' flat bottom john boat with a 25hp Merc on it, trolling motor, built in cooler, live well, fishing pole holders, the works, and on a nice trailer. They're asking $3,980. I'm real tempted to make an offer on it...
http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsd...=1&etid=1&pcid=2001005442&OHID=4806483&lp=TRK

Last edited:
I don't know who said this, but I agree with it......

good-morning-coffee-funny-i4.gif

Gotta have that coffee to "really" wake up.....:)

Hmmm... my rep is a "full house." Maybe I better head down and buy me some lines on the Powerball for tonight. It's up to $128M.

Hmmm... my rep is a "full house." Maybe I better head down and buy me some lines on the Powerball for tonight. It's up to $128M.
You only have 2 pairs (25588)

Last edited:
Good morning everybody. Not quite running on all cylinders yet, but working on it. I must water all the indoor plants this morning. Finish laundry. Finish cleaning the office.

But it's so much more fun hanging out with you guys. . . .so. . . one more cup of coffee. . . .

Is anyone else on facebook? because I have been getting a blank page every time I go on it for the last two days.

Good morning everybody. Not quite running on all cylinders yet, but working on it. I must water all the indoor plants this morning. Finish laundry. Finish cleaning the office.

But it's so much more fun hanging out with you guys. . . .so. . . one more cup of coffee. . . .

You're beginning to sound Finnish.

/weak pun

:thanks:

;)

I have lost count of what the British euro lottery is up to, but I got two numbers and one star yesterday. It was only £5.70 but its better than nothing.
I have had more luck with free mars bars. They had a promotion where the wrapper says you have won a free bar on the inside. I won three bars out of nine bars recently and it is only supposed to be one in six.

Is anyone else on facebook? because I have been getting a blank page every time I go on it for the last two days.

You might want to try a different browser. I've had no problems.

Bummer, I am still using windows xp, and I am not going to upgrade it any time soon. So I will just have to get by without facebook. I don't go on it much anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back