USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm up, fed the livestock, coffee is brewing, and the GMC is ready to pick up at the Chevy dealer.... life is good.

The Volcano movie I think you're thinking of was entitled "Volcano" and was about a volcano that erupted in the heart of L.A.--Tommy Lee Jones and Anne Heche. It is in my movie library but I give that one only 2 stars. It starts off as a great movie, but runs out of plot real fast and from then on it is just special effects and run for your life kinds of scenes and lost its appeal for me.
Anne Heche you say? I could watch it. I could make her go straight too!

I didn't post that...

...and I have no clue who those actors are.

I got a kick out of this: "...It is in my movie library...."

My library has nothing in it but things called "books."

Bacon is a food group...... Bacon fat is a beverage....... :eusa_whistle:

Grilled cheese sandwiches cooked in bacon fat with bacon . . . and tomato for health, of course. :D
Damn. I hope you have a set of de-fibrillation paddles handy when you serve that.

Well, I don't have any health problems. When I had my last blood work at the doctor, everything was normal, my cholesterol, my blood sugar, all of my electrolytes, etc.. I'm not overweight at all either, so I don't worry about such things. :D I feel that, as long as I don't eat things like that all the time, then it's fine.

Grilled cheese sandwiches cooked in bacon fat with bacon . . . and tomato for health, of course. :D
Damn. I hope you have a set of de-fibrillation paddles handy when you serve that.
Well, I don't have any health problems. When I had my last blood work at the doctor, everything was normal, my cholesterol, my blood sugar, all of my electrolytes, etc.. I'm not overweight at all either, so I don't worry about such things. :D I feel that, as long as I don't eat things like that all the time, then it's fine.
Same here. I'm probably below standard weight and go off the deep end occasionally with something but eat healthy most of the time. The people that get into trouble eat for fun, not health. But no sense getting religious about it.

Don'tcha hate when a song gets stuck in your head........

It was stuck in my head so bad I had to buy the album. There's only 4 or 5 songs on it, but it's catchy, and different, which I like once and awhile.

'Future Husband' sounds 50s to me.

Definitely, and I like DooWop. I like music that will make you tap your toes and follow along.

I like rock and roll. I'm just a rock and roll girl. Give me classic rock and/or grunge. :D I like other genres sometimes too, but those are my two main types of music I listen to most often.

Same here. I'm probably below standard weight and go off the deep end occasionally with something but eat healthy most of the time. The people that get into trouble eat for fun, not health. But no sense getting religious about it.

Yes, I am a small person. I don't ever eat a lot. If I can finish what's on my plate, I'm proud of myself. :lol: When I go out to eat at a restaurant and they put down a gigantic plate of food in front of me, I really feel overwhelmed. I can't understand how anyone could eat so much food and not explode. No wonder Americans are so fat!!! :eek-52:

It's Friday the 13th! Be careful out there! I was going to spend the day under my bed but I have to take Mrs. BBD to Rockford today so she can do some shopping. Better have myself another cup of coffee and see if I can find my four-leafed clover.

It was stuck in my head so bad I had to buy the album. There's only 4 or 5 songs on it, but it's catchy, and different, which I like once and awhile.

Definitely, and I like DooWop. I like music that will make you tap your toes and follow along.

I like rock and roll. I'm just a rock and roll girl. Give me classic rock and/or grunge. :D I like other genres sometimes too, but those are my two main types of music I listen to most often.

I'll listen to just about anything but head banging and rap.

One of my best friends is the lead guitar player in 7 Seconds, and even though I've been totally supportive of him all these years, I just can't hardly stand the music...

... can you believe that same guy has two SLOW JAZZ albums out on CD?

Yes, I am a small person. I don't ever eat a lot. If I can finish what's on my plate, I'm proud of myself. :lol: When I go out to eat at a restaurant and they put down a gigantic plate of food in front of me, I really feel overwhelmed. I can't understand how anyone could eat so much food and not explode. No wonder Americans are so fat!!! :eek-52:

Me too. I can only eat about a third of one the huge plates of food at a restaurant, but I get a doggie bag and I have left overs from it for at least 2 or 3 days. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

I'll listen to just about anything but head banging and rap.

One of my best friends is the lead guitar player in 7 Seconds, and even though I've been totally supportive of him all these years, I just can't hardly stand the music...

... can you believe that same guy has two SLOW JAZZ albums out on CD?

Yeah, that's not really my kind of music either. Sounds like a bunch of noise. I can believe it because a lot of artists who are into heavy metal music are quite talented actually. :)

I really enjoyed the grunge invasion of the 90s, and this is more my kind of music. One of my favorites by Pearl Jam. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
This is one of the lesser known "grunge" bands out of Seattle. These guys are considered the original grunge band who a lot of the bands, like Nirvana and Pearl Jam admired. You can almost here the transition in this song from "glam rock" to what we now consider grunge. :)

Here is the song in a tribute to Andrew Wood of Mother Love Bone by Pearl Jam . . .

Morning !

funny-work-on-friday.jpg

Especially on Friday the 13th. :biggrin:

I make a wicked homemade steak sauce too. :D
It's funny, I like sauces and marinades with lots of spice. Indian, Thai, Mexican, Chinese, various African or South American mixes. I like my steaks mostly with just pepper, light salt and some horseradish on the side.

I love steak sauce. :D Spicy steak sauce is the best. Another good way to eat a steak is with some garlic herb butter and just put a pat on top of a hot steak and it soaks in. Yummy!
Me too... gotta have A-1 with my steak.

Nothing on my steaks but garlic salt ( lots and it has to be Lawry's-course ground with parsley) and pepper. Broiled to tender perfection to medium-rare. ( unless cooked on a grill )

Gee, I was looking forward to cereal with soy-milk, until I just posted this steak thing. :lol:

Morning !

funny-work-on-friday.jpg

Especially on Friday the 13th. :biggrin:

Soon, the new and largest sized Chromebook will arrive ( ACER 15.6 inch ) and that is about the size it should look. ( in the picture ) It will join my 13.3 inch Toshiba Chromebook and my Windows-7 desktop PC and soon every room will have it's own access to the world...:lol:

After the cable company raised my rate by $40.00 a month, coming to more than $200.00, I said disconnect me from cable and enable local access only. Much less per month and being a person who watches little TV, the withdrawal shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks. Will miss the two DVR's though, but little of quality to DVR, anymore. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back