USMB Coffee Shop IV

It was stuck in my head so bad I had to buy the album. There's only 4 or 5 songs on it, but it's catchy, and different, which I like once and awhile.

'Future Husband' sounds 50s to me.
Definitely, and I like DooWop. I like music that will make you tap your toes and follow along.

I like rock and roll. I'm just a rock and roll girl. Give me classic rock and/or grunge. :D I like other genres sometimes too, but those are my two main types of music I listen to most often.
I'll listen to just about anything but head banging and rap.

One of my best friends is the lead guitar player in 7 Seconds, and even though I've been totally supportive of him all these years, I just can't hardly stand the music...

... can you believe that same guy has two SLOW JAZZ albums out on CD?

Yeah, that's not really my kind of music either. Sounds like a bunch of noise. I can believe it because a lot of artists who are into heavy metal music are quite talented actually. :)

I really enjoyed the grunge invasion of the 90s, and this is more my kind of music. One of my favorites by Pearl Jam. :)

If I had to pick something like middle of the road of what I like, central to everything, it would have to be something like this, and I really dig both these bands...

... Salma Hayek in the video isn't bad either...

Don'tcha hate when a song gets stuck in your head........

It was stuck in my head so bad I had to buy the album. There's only 4 or 5 songs on it, but it's catchy, and different, which I like once and awhile.

Definitely, and I like DooWop. I like music that will make you tap your toes and follow along.

I like rock and roll. I'm just a rock and roll girl. Give me classic rock and/or grunge. :D I like other genres sometimes too, but those are my two main types of music I listen to most often.

One of my best friends is the lead guitar player in 7 Seconds, and even though I've been totally supportive of him all these years, I just can't hardly stand the music...

I can believe it, sweetie. A good musician can play anything. I love head-banging music, too, when I am in my car and can crank it to 40, which is full blast! :D

Yeah, that's not really my kind of music either. Sounds like a bunch of noise. I can believe it because a lot of artists who are into heavy metal music are quite talented actually. :)

I really enjoyed the grunge invasion of the 90s, and this is more my kind of music. One of my favorites by Pearl Jam. :)

If I had to pick something like middle of the road of what I like, central to everything, it would have to be something like this, and I really dig both these bands...

Yes, I like that kind of music too. I guess it all depends on my mood. :D I know the second video is from a Quentin Tarantino movie, The Dusk Before Dawn?

I LOVE Pearl Jam still, too. I remember when I first heard them, playing LOUDLY on the jukebox of an eclectic store selling cool things and I asked the person at the cashier's desk , WHO IS THAT BAND and she said, Pearl Jam. :thup:

I can believe it, sweetie. A good musician can play anything. I love head-banging music, too, when I am in my car and can crank it to 40, which is full blast! :D

Like Metallica for example. Here is one of their more heavier songs . . . what I would call "speed metal."

And here is a remake of a Thin Lizzie song, which really shows they are talented. I like both though. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Like Metallica for example. Here is one of their more heavier songs . . . what I would call "speed metal."

And here is a remake of a Thin Lizzie song, which really shows they are talented. I like both though. :D

:thup:

He goes from that head banging, to this...

Yes, I like that kind of music too. I guess it all depends on my mood. :D I know the second video is from a Quentin Tarantino movie, The Dusk Before Dawn?

And this is still SO HOT! ( speaking of QT )

blues-music-1-1-s-156x156.jpg

My favorite these days.

Yes it's been a hard winter. Just look at the streets! They have gone through battle and bear the wounds. A lovely crop of potholes this spring.

Another casualty of this winter is the Easter Pageant on the Hillside. For the past thirty seven years, members of my congregation Trinity Presbyterian have performed the Passion Play on Palm Sunday and Holy Saturday. But this year, the winter intervened. As Easter Sunday is relatively early this year (April 5) and our rehearsals begin the first Sunday of Lent, and because it's either -5 or the hillside set has been covered in a foot of snow, we have not had the opportunity to practice.

Key people are missing too. Our sound/music/special effects person will be going to baseball camp with his son over the holiday. We have nine apostles, no Joseph of Aremathea, only one Roman centurian, only one criminal to crucify. no Mary Magdeline.

So, tearfully, the director decided to cancel this year's performances.

And now the waiting for the thaw begins. The waiting for a chance to get my hands dirty and plant the window boxes and the flower beds, the chance to sharpen the mower blade and do battle with the standing lawn, the chance to charge up the battery on the string trimmer Mom gave me for Christmas. Spring is a season of chances.

He goes from that head banging, to this...

This one might be something you could enjoy more. Nirvana doing David Bowie's Man Who Sold the World. I actually prefer the Nirvana cover to the original.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
blues-music-1-1-s-156x156.jpg

My favorite these days.

I LOVE all Blues, too. I think I love all genres of music and can always find something that fits my mood. Like when I am on here early in the mornings, I have Pandora streaming mellow music, usually from Asian or M.E. countries. New age, global.

Well, and now, as hard as it is to do, I must extricate myself from my computer and S,S&S. My ride has called me up to take me to pick up the GMC and he's ready, and I'm still FOOLING AROUND... :lol:

I am so NOT a timely person in the morning. Mornings are for coffee and general GOOFING OFF... :coffee:

Forum List

Back